Agnipath Scheme recruitment 2022 | agneepath yojana apply online | agneepath scheme Application form | agneepath Scheme age limit | अग्निपथ भर्ती योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
The central government has implemented this great Agneepath Yojana for the youth of the country, under which the youth will get more than 4 lakh rupees per year, here we will know what is Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022 – Sena Bharti Scheme, the objective of the scheme, Agnipath Scheme You can check all the details of benefits, key highlights, features of Agneepath Bharti Yojana, criteria, official website, the age limit for recruitment, registration process, etc. You can check the process from here.
Agnipath yojana recruitment 2022
The Central Government launched a big ambitious Agnipath Scheme for Indian Army Agniveer recruitment on 14th June 2022. The Union Cabinet has now approved ‘Agnipath’, an attractive army recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. It is a type of military training scheme although it is not mandatory like in other countries. You can apply from now on.
Our country’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh while launching the Agneepath Bharti Yojana said that this scheme is a revolutionary reform step for the country. In this, Agniveer youth will be made capable of self-employment along with military training at an early age. During this training, the youth will also be provided with a handsome salary.
Agneepath Bharti Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Agneepath Recruitment Scheme|
|Launch By||Defense Minister Rajnath Singh|
|Beneficiaries||unemployed and country loving youth|
|salary||Rs 30000 (Monthly)|
|Recruitment Sum Assured||44 lakhs|
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence|
Agneepath recruitment 2022 Objective
Under this Indian Army Agneepath Yojana, by the Ministry of Defense, young youth candidates of our country will be motivated to serve the country by appointing them to Agniveer posts under Air Force, Army and Indian Navy, as well as this will reduce unemployment. Some of the main objectives are as follows:
- To raise the youth profile of the Armed Forces so that they are at their best at all times with increased risk taking ability.
- To attract young talent from the society to effectively exploit, adopt and utilize the emerging modern technologies with advanced technological frontiers by taking advantage of the technical institutions of the country.
- To provide opportunities to the youth who may be willing to serve the nation in uniform for a short period of time.
- To imbibe among the youth the ethos, courage, camaraderie, commitment and teamwork of the Armed Forces.
- To impart abilities and qualities such as discipline, mobility, motivation and efficiency so that the youth remain an asset.
Ayushman Mitra Registration 2022 Online Apply [Bharti]
Benefits of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme
This Agneepath Yojana will be a win-win situation for the armed forces, nation, individuals and society at large.
National integration based on unity in diversity with equal opportunities to youth including women of all walks of life.
Nation building through empowered, disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
Better combat preparedness through transformational development with energetic, fitter, diverse, more trained and resilient youth to adapt to changing dynamics.
Selecting the best with a rigorous and transparent selection process.
Youthful Profile by the optimum balance of youth and experience.
Efforts to harness the benefits of Skill India by involving Tech Institutes.
Opportunity for youth to join armed forces and fulfill their dream of serving the nation.
Imbibe military discipline, motivation, skill, and physical fitness.
Seamless integration into society with the skill set, certification, and diploma/higher education/credit.
Agneepath Bharti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- Only a young man can apply for the scheme.
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
- For this Agneepath recruitment, it is necessary for the youth to be physically fit.
- Under the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to do 4 years of training.
Agneepath Bharti Yojana 2022 Required Documents
All the interested candidates who want to fill this Indian Armed Forces Agneepath Yojana must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- bank account
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Agnipath recruitment Important Dates
Agneepath Yojana Recruitment Application Form Date: Agneepath Bharti Yojana Online Registration 2022 process has been started by the Armed Forces. Any interested youth who wants to serve the country can apply through this Agneepath Bharti Yojana online form the departmental website, the important dates of the scheme are given below:
|Registration Start Date||15/06/2022|
How to Apply Agneepath Bharti Yojana Online 2022
Agneepath Recruitment Scheme online application form is being made available on the official website of all Indian Army, through which the application process will be completed, follow the process given below for application:
- First of all, go to the official website of the army recruitment for which you want to apply, the links to all the Armed Forces websites are given below:
- Join Indian Navy: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Join IAF: https://indianairforce.nic.in/agniveer/
- Join Indian Army: https://indianarmy.nic.in/home
- Now Click on Scheme Advertisement
- After that go to the registration link
- Here a form will appear in front of you
- Fill all the information asked in the form and submit the form
- After that submit the other documents asked for
- So in this way you can apply for Agnipath scheme.
It is a type of military training scheme, although it is not mandatory like other countries, youth can apply for this training on their own.
No! At present, girls cannot apply for this scheme, but in the report released, it has been said that women will be added under the scheme in the future.
Under the Agneepath scheme, the applicant will get a salary of Rs 30000 i.e. the first year package will be around Rs. 4.76 lakhs, which will be around Rs 6.92 lakhs by the fourth year.
Yes! Under the scheme, only 25% Agniveer will be selected as permanent cadre but there will be some terms and conditions for permanent recruitment.
Under this scheme, if a youth wants to serve the country, then his age should be between 17.50 to 21 years.