MP Ankur Yojana Registration 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Ankur Scheme Application Online | Ankur Scheme MP Apply Online | Madhya Pradesh Ankur Yojana Vayudoot Application Form
Madhya Pradesh State Government is Inviting MP Ankur Yojana Registration 2022 Online on Vayudoot Mobile App. This is a mega tree plantation campaign of the state government in which all the participants and the people who plant trees are honored with Pranvayu awards by the state government. First of all, Ankur Yojana was announced on 22 May 2021 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. In this article, we are going to give information about the complete process of MP Ankur Scheme Registration to get the Prana Vayu (Air for Life) award, so read this article till the end.
Madhya Pradesh Ankur Yojana 2022
This Ankur Yojana 2022 of the state government will ensure the participation of the public in this mega tree plantation program and those who want to participate in the tree plantation campaign can easily register themselves on the Vayudoot app and become a participant in this scheme as given by the government. Those who can receive the Pranavayu Award. For this Ankur Scheme registration of the government, the participants will have to take a picture of themselves while planting the sapling and upload it on the app and after taking care of the plant for 30 days, upload another picture. After verification, the Chief Minister will present the Pranavayu Awards to the winners selected from each district.
Ankur Yojana MP Highlights
|Scheme||MP Ankur scheme 2022|
|Launched By||CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Launch Date||22 May 2021|
|Objective||Implementation of tree plantation drive in the state|
|beneficiary||People of state|
|Registration Last Date||NA|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Ankur Scheme Award 2022
After registering in Ankur Yojana, people will be able to participate in this drive to plant saplings and they will be honored by the state government for planting these trees during the monsoon. The government will provide Pranvayu Award (Pranvayu Award) to the people taking the initiative of plantation for their participation. As you all know that there is no oxygen plant bigger than trees. This mega campaign will help the country to correct the imbalance in nature.
[Apply] PM Kisan Yojana List 2022 Check Status, Application Form
Purpose of MP Ankur Yojana
Ankur Yojana 2021-22 has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government mainly to encourage tree plantation among the people of the state. Under this scheme, the government wants to inculcate the spirit of tree plantation in the people so that future natural calamities can be reduced. have to give. To ensure the participation of people in this scheme, the government has also started the registration process through Vayudoot App in Ankur Yojana, on which any person from the state can apply and become a part of the scheme.
MP Ankur Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant must be a domicile of the state
- This scheme is for all the citizens of the state.
- Women or men of any age are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicant must have smartphone or camera to take his/her photo
- Application in Ankur Yojana can be done through vayudoot only.
- To register in the scheme, it is necessary to take a photo while planting a tree.
Documents Required for Ankur Yojana
- Aadhar card
- identity proof
- address proof
- Applicant’s photo
- mobile number
- email id
- Photograph of applicant doing plantation
Vayudoot App Features for Ankur Yojana Registration
The important features of the new Vayudoot App for the implementation of Ankur Yojana of Madhya Pradesh government are given below which you all can check:
- OTP based registration of participants
- contest photo upload
- Certificate download service.
- Appointed verifiers and nodal officers can also use this app to verify entries, locate plantation sites and activate many other services.
Ankur Yojana Aayudoot App Download 2022
From this section, you can get information on how to download the Vayudoot app from Google Playstore. To download this Vayudoot app of the state government, you have to open the Play Store on your mobile and search for the Vayudoot app, after that you can install the official download link is given below.
Here is the direct link to download Vayudoot App (APK) :
|Vayudoot Ankur App For Android||Download From Play Store|
Ankur Yojana Registration Online
Vayudoot is a mobile-based application for managing the activities of the “Ankur” program of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. In the Ankur program, a public participation competition has been started to encourage the common people of the state of Madhya Pradesh to plant trees. Participation in this competition can be ensured through the online Ankur Yojana registration process of application is given below which you can follow:
- First of all open Vayudoot in your phone
- You can download the app from google play store
- After starting the app, you will get the login screen
- Here you have to click on the registration option (Citizen Login)
- Now you have to login by filling your profile details.
- After login to the app, you can now start the registration process by clicking on the New Tree Plantation button.
- After this you have to fill a form and upload your photo
- After filling all the details you can submit the form and complete the application process.