kalia yojana online apply 2021 | Kalia scheme online application form | Odisha Kalia Yojana Check Status Online | Kaliya Scheme Registration | kalia yojana list 2021
Odisha Kalia Yojana online application form is available at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in, application can also be made to lodge a complaint here as well as from the portal you can track the status of your application and online you can also check kalia yojana list, self registered farmers upload documents for PM Kisan
Kalia Yojana 2021
Investment in agriculture and the protection of farmers plays an important role in eradicating poverty and accelerating the pace of prosperity in the state. The state government aims to accelerate the trend of agro-based prosperity by establishing a collective and flexible support system for the benefit of farmers through the “KALIA” (Livelihood and Income Growth of Farmers) scheme.
Government of Odisha is inviting Kalia Yojana online complaint application form at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. This complaints section can be used to check the status of your application, new application, voluntary refund and tracking. To file a complaint / fresh application, farmers will have to submit Aadhaar card, ration card and bank passbook first page and photocopy of transaction history. People can now easily track Kalia Yojana application status online using their Aadhaar / Token number on the official website.
Objectives of KALIA Yojana
The main objective of the Kalia scheme of the state government is to promote the empowerment of farmers in the state so that they can get freedom to choose financial assistance and promote the growth and development of agriculture in the state. Improving the availability of various financial services to the beneficiaries will help in increasing agricultural productivity and income of farmers, especially small and marginal farmers.
Under Odisha Kalia Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use the assistance for labor and other investments. This Kalia scheme of the state government will help all the farmers to fulfill their needs and desires and will also help them to take loans for the education of their children or for any other purpose.
Kalia Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Scheem Name||KALIA Yojana 2021|
|Launch By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Providing assistance for farmers|
|Budget 2020-2021||3195 crores|
Kalia Scheme Financial assistance for Farming
Farmers will get financial assistance of 25000 per family in five sessions. This assistance will be provided to small and marginal farmers. Under the scheme, assistance is provided as Rs 5000 per season to purchase inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to use the assistance for labor and other investments.
assistance for livelihood
Landless agricultural families will get financial assistance of Rs 12500 per house. This assistance will be provided for agriculture-related activities such as small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping, etc. This benefit of KALIA Yojana will be given exclusively to SC / ST category people.
Assistance for Vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural labour
Weak farming / landless agricultural laborers will get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per family per year to enable them to take care of their livelihoods. Weak farmers / landless agricultural laborers who are in old age, have disability / disease and are vulnerable due to any other reason, under Kalia Yojana this assistance amount will be given to the farmers who are financially and mischievously weak.
Life insurance for landless agricultural laborers
Farmers will get a life insurance cover of a premium of Rs 330 per year. All savings bank account holders between the age of 18-50 will be given insurance cover. Out of this premium, the Odisha government will pay Rs 165 per year, along with life insurance, the farmers will get a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh.
The premium for accident cover is Rs 12 for all savings bank account holders between the age of 18-50. Of which 6 rupees will be paid by the government. For those applicants whose age is between 51-70 years, the accident cover premium of Rs 12 will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Crop loan with 0% Interes
Cropped loans of up to Rs 50000 will be provided to the weak landless laborers, farmers, sharecroppers and agricultural families in gram panchayats at zero percent interest, this will help in poverty work in the state, people can easily get this crop loan without any interest condition. Will be able to get
Key features of KALIA Yojana
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get a total of Rs 25,000 as installment.
- The farmers will be given Rs 5000 as incentive under each installment.
- The funds will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Landless farmers get Rs 12,500 annually under the Kalia scheme.
- A life coverage insurance policy of Rs 2 lakh on premium payment of Rs 330 has been made available to the beneficiaries.
- Along with this, all the beneficiaries will also get contingency coverage of Rs 2 lakh at a premium of Rs 12.
Eligibility Criteria Of KALIA Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- Only farmers belonging to BPL category can avail benefits of the scheme.
- Only marginal or small scale farmers are eligible under this scheme.
- Any farmer who pays tax will not be allowed to apply for the Kalia scheme.
- If the farmer is doing a government job or is associated with a PSU department then they are not eligible.
- Applicant must have a bank account.
- Only farmers are eligible for this scheme, others cannot apply for the scheme.
Documents required for Kalia Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- proof of residence
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
KALIA Yojana Apply Online 2021
If a farmer wants to apply for this scheme, the complete application process is given below for this, which you can follow: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/.
On the homepage, click on the link ” Online Grievance Application Form ” for a new application.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here click on the Proceed button.
- After this, click on the yes button.
- Applicant has to fill his Aadhaar number here and after that click on the “Show” button to open the application form.
- Under Payment option, choose either Yes or No.
- Finally, candidates can enter personal details, bank details, farmers details, family details and upload documents to submit the form.
How To Check Kalia Scheme Application Status
All farmer applicants can check the status of their Odisha Kalia Scheme application through the link given below: –https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/TrackToken.aspx
As soon as you click on the link given above, the Odisha Kalia Scheme application status online page will open in front of you as shown below:
Here all the applicants can enter their token number in the empty box and then click on the “Show” button to track their Odisha KALIA Yojana Status through online mode.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Form
- To download the scheme Refund application form, you have to open the website of Kalia Yojana
- After that select the option “Refund Application” available under the Form section in the main menu.
- Now the PDF file appears on the screen along with the application form
- Click on the “Download” option and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form and submit it to the PACS / GP office
Upload Documents For Self Registered Farmers (PM Kisan)
The State Government is also inviting the Self Registered PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme to upload the documents for the beneficiaries, whose process is as follows:
- PM Kisan self-registered farmers Official website for the documents to upload http://kalia.odisha.gov.in/ will go on
- On the homepage, you have to click on Upload Documents for Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN) .
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on “Show”
- Now you can upload documents
- After that you have to click on submit
Kalia Beneficiary List 2021
If you want to check the beneficiary list of the scheme and check whether you are selected under the scheme or not, then you have to follow the simple steps given here: –
- First of all, go to the official website http://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List‘ option in the menu of the homepage.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Select district and block and GP name here.
- Now click on the View button.
- A PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Download PDF file
- And now find the beneficiary name in PDF.