Aastha Card Yojana Rajasthan | Astha Card 2022 Registration | Astha Card Apply Online | Aastha Card download | Aastha Card Benefits | आस्था कार्ड योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
What is Aastha Card Scheme of Rajasthan Government 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, How to Apply for Registration, How to Check Status, How to Give Feedback, Official Website, etc? Check the complete information from here.
It is the responsibility of every government to help the people of every community of the country. Central and state governments make every effort to help their citizens.
People with disabilities have to face many problems every day. They are always ready to work but job is not easily available. They cannot do the physical work of laborers easily, so helping them financially and removing their problems is included in the responsibility of the state governments.
Table of Contents
Aastha Card Yojana Rajasthan 2022
Astha Card Yojana of Rajasthan Government has proved to be very helpful in reducing the problems of Divyangjan. The Disabled Act was passed in Parliament on 12.12.1995 in the country and notified on 7.02.196. The Act lays down the responsibility of the Central and State Governments to provide services and facilities for providing equal opportunities to persons with disabilities.
The disabilities covered under the Act are blindness, low vision, leprosy, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation and mental illness.
The benefit of the Aastha Card Scheme is being provided to every handicapped in Rajasthan who is suffering from at least 40% disability. As soon as it is certified by the medical authority, Divyaganjan is able to take advantage of it by applying for this scheme. Through primary mass media, health centres, village level workers, and Anganwadi workers, the handicapped people of the state are made aware of this scheme and they are also helped in filling the form.
Astha Card Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Astha Card Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Rajasthan government|
|sponsored by||by the social justice department|
|year of declaration||2004-05|
|Beneficiaries||Special Person of Rajasthan|
|Objective||Scheme for financial assistance to specially abled persons|
|Toll-free number||1800 180 6127|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Handicapped help with Aastha Card
Aastha Card Scheme was announced by the Social Justice Department of Rajasthan in the year 2004-05. Under this scheme started for physically handicapped persons, along with the facilities contained in the Aastha Card to the differently-abled persons, B. Facilities are available at par with PL category families. This scheme is being run well every year.
- Aastha Card is available to those families in which two or more members of the family have 40% or more disabilities.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 1.20 lakhs.
- The benefit of the scheme is available to only those disabled persons who are permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- Persons with disabilities of any age or group (including dwarf persons) can apply under this scheme.
Benefits of Aastha Card Scheme:
- Aastha Card Scheme is a scheme designed to help the citizens of Rajasthan state.
- This scheme has been brought to improve the economic condition and standard of living of the differently-abled.
- At present, all such disabled families of Rajasthan who have been given Aastha Card are given free ration.
- Completely free medical treatment is provided to the Aastha cardholders in all the government hospitals of the state.
- They are given B.Com by the respective departments of the state government. All the schemes being run for PL get the benefit.
- Under the Aastha Card scheme, special persons are provided free accommodation under Indira Awas Yojana.
There is a provision to keep the budget provision for the Aastha cardholders with all the departments concerned with their departmental plans.
Documents required to apply for Astha Card Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bhamashah Card
- B. Photocopy of PL certificate
- Photocopy of Special Eligible People Certificate
- Passport size photo of handicapped person
The applicant of Aastha card should go for registration with all these documents in the concerned department.
How to apply for Aastha Card Scheme? ,
- Application for the Aastha card scheme can be done in two ways – offline and online
- APPLY OFFLINE – To get the card made, you have to go to the office of Social Welfare Department or Social Justice Department of your district and take the latest form.
- After filling out the form, the applicant should affix his/her latest passport size photograph. Attach all the documents with the form.
- Then hand over the form along with the documents to the Social Welfare Officer.
If the form and documents are found correct in the verification, you will get the Aastha Card.
Astha Card Yojana Online Apply (Registration):
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Aastha Card Scheme
- Now the home page will open
- Click here to apply online button
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter all the required information like your name, address, phone number, etc.
- Next, you need to upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit to complete the application.
- This process will allow you to apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- Please check all the details of the filled application form carefully before submitting it.
Which department to contact for Aastha Card Scheme? (Offline)
- From the office of Social Justice Department which are present in all the districts.
- You can also get information about this scheme from the District Magistrate’s office.
How To Check Astha Card Yojana Application Status:
- First of all, Rajasthan Government’s Social Justice and Empowerment Dept. Go to the website of
- On the home page click on sjms application status.
- On clicking, a new page will open on the screen. Enter the application number in it. Then enter the captcha code.
- Finally, Gate Status will be written, clicking on which you will get the information about the application status.
To Check Application: https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in
How to give Feedback:
- To give feedback also first you have to go to the official website.
- A feedback option will appear on your homepage, on which you have to click.
- On clicking, a new page will come in which the information of subject, name, email ID etc. will have to be filled. At last, the submit feedback option will come, click on it.
In this way, by giving feedback, what do you think about the Aastha Card scheme, are you happy with this scheme, are you getting full benefits of the scheme, etc. You can give feedback to the concerned department.
Hope this Astha Card Yojana will be made available to all the handicapped people of Rajasthan state so that their problems will be removed.
Astha Card Yojana is a financial assistance scheme of the state government, through which free medical, food and housing assistance is provided to poor people.
The government provides benefits under this scheme to every family of the state who are financially weak and especially able persons.
To get the card made, the applicant will have to apply online from the official website or you can also get the card made from the department offline.
If you have applied for this Astha Card Yojana then applicants can get Astha Card from the official website and department or can download it online.
The official website of this Aastha card scheme of the state government is https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/.