Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana – ESIC 2021 | अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन | Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme | Esic Registration | ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna Application Form
ESI Corporation (ESIC) is inviting an online application form for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana at esic.nic.in, now cash financial aid is provided for Bimit employees in case of unemployment so you check your eligibility Can do from
Due to Coronavirus, economies around the world have suffered a major setback, all jobs are closed in the country due to the lockdown, so the economy of Coronavirus has had a great impact on the Indian economy as well, due to this, the effect of the corona crisis is being seen on people’s jobs. is
Some companies have also started two job layoffs, in such a situation, if you have a job problem then you need not panic, the central government has started atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana for you, who will support you in difficult times. Let’s tell you about the plan
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana – ESIC 2021
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has introduced esic atal bimit yojana for the insured persons (insured persons) covered under the Employees State Insurance Act 1948.
Under this atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana, ESIC will provide relief to the employees directly in their bank accounts in cash in case of unemployment. This financial assistance will be given to the employees even when they are looking for new engagements.
ESIC has introduced this atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana keeping in mind the change in employment pattern. The present employment scenario in India has been transformed from long employment to fixed short term engagements in the form of contracts and temping. Therefore, employees should get help in case of being unemployed for some time and finding a new job. If private employees lose their jobs then for 2 years the government will provide them financial assistance.
Due to this Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme , people will be given 25% of the average earning of the day for a maximum of 90 days i.e. if a person earns 30,000 every month, then his average earning of 90 days is 25% of 90 thousand i.e. about 2 years 22.5 thousand rupees will be given to him
The benefit of this Atal Insured Persons Welfare Scheme of the government will be available only to those people who are working in the unorganized sector and their money is deducted in PF or ESIC, then the central government will get this atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana. Will provide them financial assistance under
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana Online Registration
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to go to the official website of ESIC and download the esic atal bimit yojana registration form and fill it. Application form can also be downloaded from here. Given below:
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan you website first ESIC to take advantage of Yojana esic.nic.in will go on
- And after that you have to download a form and also you have to fill the form
- After filling the form, you will have to submit the form to any branch of ESIC.
- Along with the form you will have to attach a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 20 along with a notarial affidavit.
- In which form from AB-1 to AB-4 has to be submitted.
- An online feature has been launched for this. You can also visit the website www.esic.nic.in for more information.
ESIC Application Form Download
Click on the link below to download the registration form https://www.esic.nic.in/attachments/circularfile/93e904d2e3084d65fdf7793e9098d125.pdf
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana Highlights
|Name of scheme||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Yojana Category||Central Govt.|
|Launched by||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Beneficiary||Esic Insured persons|
|Esic Mobile App||Download|
|Tollfree Help Desk||1800-11-2526|
|Esic Medical Helpline||1800-11-3839|
|The department||Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary
Any person who is insured with ESCI and who is discharged from the company for any reason will get the benefit of this scheme, however, if any person is due to any wrongful conduct or has filed a criminal case against the person. If you are dismissed from the job after leaving, then such persons will get the benefit of this scheme
Also, those who have left their own jobs ie voluntary retirement (VRS) will not be included in this scheme and they will not be given the benefit of this Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana.
Eligibility of ESIC Scheme
- It is mandatory for a person to be unemployed to apply under this scheme.
- An insured person must be in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The insured should not have contributed less than 78 days during each of the preceding four periods.
- The contribution in relation thereto should be paid or payable by the employer.
- The contingency of unemployment should not result in misconduct or redundancy or any punishment for voluntary retirement.
- The insured’s Aadhaar and bank account should be linked with the insured person’s Aadhaar.
- If the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme, he will be considered unemployed only while he is unemployed with all the employers.
- The applicant should not avail of any similar benefit allowable under the provisions of any other Act.
- The insured person (IP) will be eligible for medical benefits as under the Act he is availing this relief.
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana Update
The benefits given under this scheme have been extended till 30 June 2021 and relaxation in terms and conditions under this Atal Insured Person Welfare Scheme has been lost due to Corona period. Earlier the unemployed under this scheme used to get 25% salary, but now it has been increased to 50%.
Previously, applications had to be applied within 90 days of leaving the job, which has now been reduced to 30 days. These rebates will be effective from January 1, 2021, which will run till June 30, 2021. Keep in mind that you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme if your job has gone down due to wrong behavior, personal reasons or any legal action.
ESIC Aadhaar Seeding Update
ESI Corporation also approves the proposed refund of Rs. 10 / – per person to employers. This would encourage and improve the Aadhaar Planting of workers and their families in the ESIC database. It will restrict multiple registrations of the same insured persons and, therefore, allow them to obtain plan benefits that require longer tax conditions.
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana payment mode
1. The Relief under ABVKY shall be paid/ payable by Branch Office to IPs directly in their bank account electronically only. In the event of death Of IP, the amount of Relief under ABVKY shall be paid/ payable to his/her nominee/legal heir as prescribed under Para(s) P.3.79.1 to 23.81 of the Branch Office Manual by the account payee cheque only.
2. The bank account details of the claimant in the ESIC Database is a pre-condition for claiming this relief, but in case the bank account details Of the Claimant are not available in the ESIC Database or the IP has changed his bank account then the same may be authenücated by the Branch Manager on the basis Of the canceled cheque leaf or the passbook of the bank account having the name of the claimant on it,
Which claimant we provide along with the claim of this relief the claim shall be proceed on AB-3