mygov Be a ‘Friend’ of TRIBES INDIA Quiz With Free Certificate | Free Quiz With Verified Certificate | TRIBES INDIA Free Quiz And Certificate | New Quiz For Students | Quiz And Contest With Prize
In This Quiz Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz. If a winner is not contactable within five working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to the winners and dispatch of the mentioned prize will be done by TRIFED and MyGov will be having no role in the aforementioned processes.
Table of Contents
|Contest Name||Be a ‘Friend’ of TRIBES INDIA|
|Quiz Start Date||09/02/2021 11:00|
|Quiz End Date||07/03/2021 23:59|
|Quiz Duration||300 Seconds (5 Minute)|
|Rewards||e-Certificate & TRIBES INDIA Gift Voucher|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
How to participate in this quiz
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below: Click Here
- After clicking on the link, you will see the login to Participate button on which you have to pay tax.
- Let me tell you that in order to participate in this competition, your account must be on the website www.Mygov.In if you do not register on mygov.In, first of all, Sing Up on the website.
- After login, you can participate in this QUIZ of mygov.In
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be 50 winners for this quiz. The winners will be announced at the end of the duration on 08 March 2021. The winner will be given a TRIBES INDIA Gift Voucher valid at TRIBES INDIA Showrooms and tribesindia.com.
Q. ‘Kalbelia’ is a form of which tribal activity?
Ans: The dance
Q. Bhagoria festival is held in which state ?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
Q. Sentinelese tribes are found in which state/UT ?
Ans: Andaman and Nicobar
Q. Bell Art is practiced in which state?
Ans: Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, West Bengal and Telangana
Q. Khasi people reside in which state?
Q. What is Pattachitra theme based on?
Ans: Hindu Mythlogy
Q. What Primitive Tribal Group renamed as?
Ans: vulnerable tribal group
Q. Which is the largest tribe in India?
Ans: the Gond