HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022 | Himachal Pradesh Beti Anmol Yojana Application | Beti Hai Anmol Scheme Apply Online / Registration | Application for Beti Hai Anmol Yojna | Himachal Pradesh daughter scheme
The government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting an online application/registration form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022 (बेटी है अनमोल) on the official website himachalforms.nic.in from here you can download the application form PDF of “Beti Hai Anmol Yojana” and Apart from this, you can check the complete details of Beti Hai Anmol Yojna’s scholarship amount, eligibility criteria, list of required documents, etc.
This scheme of the state government is for all the girl students of the state. Under this Beti Hai Anmol Scheme, the government will provide the amount of assistance in the form of a scholarship to the girls, this assistance amount will be directly deposited in their bank account.
The government’s implementation of this scheme will be done through Aanganwadi worker / Supervisor / Distt program officer / Child Development Project and complete information of the scheme can also be obtained by visiting institutions and all these institutions play their important role in the successful implementation of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022
Himachal Pradesh government is inviting application form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana through both online / offline mode. To take advantage of the scheme, people can apply online for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana through the government’s official e district website edistrict.hp.gov.in and also with the Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Application Form PDF to himachalforms.nic.in. All the students who have completed 12th standard and are doing BA, B.Com, B.Sc, Law course, Engineering, Medical course, then they can get scholarship under this scheme
Under this Beti Hai Anmol Yojana, the government offers a scholarship of Rs 300 to 1200 to the girl students who have passed 12th standard and if all the students who provide assistance, want to study further, the Himachal Pradesh government provides the scholarship to the girls. Wants to encourage them to move forward by providing financial support. If your family falls under the below poverty line (BPL) category, then two girls in your family will be provided assistance under this Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
The scheme is for girls from BPL families up to two girls. After her birth, the department deposits Rs 10,000 per girl child in the post office/bank account. These girls get scholarships ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 1200 for their books/costumes etc. from 1st to 12th standard. 5,000 per year is given to girls studying in the BPL category for graduation or other equivalent courses.
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage girl child education for BPL families, and the scheme will provide support to 2 girl children of the BPL families. The scheme aims to make the girl self-sufficient so that necessary financial support and education can be provided. Assistance will be given at the time of birth of the girl child and then the annual scholarship will be given to the girl child.
Beti Hai Anmol Scheme Highlights
|Scheme||Beti Hai Anmol Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Himachal|
|Objective||To provide assistance for the education of daughters.|
Himachal Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Apply Online 2022
If you also have a daughter in your family and you want to avail scholarship by applying under this scheme, then you have to apply online by following the procedure given below:
- To apply online in the scheme, first of all, visit the serviceList page of the state’s e-district website or click on the link below http://edistrict.hp.gov.in./pages/staticSite/serviceList.xhtml
- After clicking on the link given above, you will now get a list of all the departments of the government, here you click on “Women and Child Welfare Department”
- Now the list of all the schemes of Women and Child Welfare Department will come in front of you, here you have to click on the link “Beti Hai Anmol Yojna – An Application to Apply for Availing Benefits under Beti Hai Anmol Yojna”
- Now you have to apply online for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana. As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, you will get complete information about the scheme and the link to login the application will also come.
- If you want to apply in the scheme, then you must have e district login id, password. If you do not have login id and password, you must first sign up on e-district portal and register yourself on the portal.
- In the newly opened window, click on the “Sign Up” tab to register new users. On clicking the sign up link, Beti Hai Anmol Yojana online registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here enter all the details in the Beti Hai Anmol Yojana online registration form and click on the “Register” tab to complete the registration process. Later, applicants can log in to apply online for the scheme.
- Here applicants can enter user id, password, user type, captcha and click on the “submit” button.
- After login under the scheme on e district portal, click on the “New application” link on the plan’s home page to apply.
- As soon as you click on the new application, the application form of the scheme will open in front of you, now you have to fill the application form before the end of the login time, in the application form you will get Mother Details, Girl Child Detail, Father / Guardian Details, Permanent Address. Details, Current Address, Bank / Post office details, Upload Documents, etc. have to be filled in and after that, the application has to be submitted.
- After submitting the HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna application form online, the form will be sent to the concerned authorities for approval later.
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna Application Form Download
If you want to apply offline for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana, then you need to download the application form of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana under Women and Child Development Welfare Department by visiting himachalforms.nic.in website, but you need to find the Form by visiting the website So, we have given below the direct link to download the form, by clicking on it, you can access the Direct Form and download the Application Form PDF: –
- Click on the given link to download the Beti Hai Anmol Yojana application form https://himachalforms.nic.in/pdfs/Women-Child-Dev/BetiHaiAnmolYojna.pdf
- All the applicants can download this offline application form, fill it and submit the relevant documents to the concerned Anganwadi and CDPO office, Lok Mitra Kendra authorities.
Requred document For Scheme
Any interested candidates who wish to apply for this scheme for their family daughter and get a scholarship should keep the following documents ready:
- Aadhaar Card (Identity Card)
- Ration Card (BPL)
- Birth certificate
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate
- Letter from the head master of the applicant’s school (if the applicant is studying)
- Bank passbook
- Income proof
All girls born after 10 July 2010 can avail of the scheme till the time they study in 12th standard. There is no age restriction for girls of BPL family to avail the scheme.