Rajasthan New Bhamashah Yojana Card Download 2023 Bhamashah Yojana Card Download Online – Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan status bhamashah yojana | Bhamashah Card Apply Online
rajasthani Bhamashah Yojana 2023 Online Registration / Application Forms are Invited Apply for Chief Minister Bhamashah Yojana Card and Check Complete Information Here and Check Status Rajasthan Govt Bhamashah Yojana 2023 (Bhamashah Yojana) will invite the registration / application form. People can now easily apply online for this government scheme.
Let us tell you that Rajasthan government launched Bhamashah scheme in the year 2014 for easy transfer of financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes to women beneficiaries in a transparent manner. Check from here and apply in this scheme status check Complete information to do
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2023 Form
Bhamashah Card was launched by the state government on 15th August 2014 by the Chief Minister of the state to ensure empowerment of women in the state and provide the benefits of government schemes in a direct manner. Government of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme According to this, the woman of the family was declared the head.
The scheme is named after Bhamashah, a renowned minister, treasurer and army general who was a close associate of Maharana Pratap, the Bhamashah government scheme provides empowerment of women in the state of Rajasthan and cash inclusion for the entire society it intends to benefit. Eligible candidates get financial and non-financial services and benefits under this scheme.
Bank account and The Book of Bhamashah are to be created in the name of the lady of the household, which empowers her to be the decision maker for the family for the actual utilization of all cash and non-cash benefits under the various public welfare schemes of the government.
Bhamashah card highlights
|The name of the scheme||Bhamashah Card Scheme|
|Release date||August 15, 2014|
|which started||Chief Minister|
|the name of the state||rajasthani|
|beneficiary||women of the state|
|Objective||Providing benefits of government scheme for women|
|Schema status||is turned on|
Bhamashah scheme card the goal
The main objective of this scheme is to make cash and non-cash benefits of government schemes available to the women of the state through Bhamashah cards in a simple way and also to bring transparency in the benefits received by the beneficiaries.
This government scheme was started with the objective of financial inclusion and empowerment of women, Rajasthan Bhamashah scheme was first announced in the year 2008, initially only 29 lakh accounts could be opened under the scheme, but now this scheme has been implemented on a large scale across the state and almost all women can now apply online under the scheme. The objective of this project is to make women financially independent and provide benefits of many other schemes through Bhamashah Card Yojana.
The Bhamashah card given under this scheme is linked to the bank account in the name of the woman in the family. The card also offers women biometric identification and banking features, as well as multiple cash benefits that are transferred directly to their bank account.
Features of Bhamashah card
- The benefits of the Bhamashah scheme are provided directly to the woman’s bank.
- Transparency in planning helps reduce corruption.
- Bhamashah Card is issued to the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The Bhamashah Yojana card also provides medical insurance up to Rs 3 lakh for the poor and the underprivileged in case of medical emergency.
- A woman in the family must have a bank account to have a Bhamashah card.
- Men in the state can also avail the Bhamashah card.
- Women who have Bhamashah card will be able to buy ration from shops through the biometric system.
Benefits of Bhamashah Scheme
- People from all sections of the state can avail this scheme of the state government.
- Through the Bhamashah scheme, full transparency is brought in the provision of government scheme benefits.
- The beneficiary continues to receive information about any transaction made in the account via SMS.
- According to this Bhamashah scheme card of the state, the benefits of government schemes are provided to every family.
- Under this scheme, the woman of the family is made the head so that women empowerment can be taken forward.
- Many state government schemes can be availed under Bhamashah card.
- Women can also avail cash withdrawal and deposit facility under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The benefit of any government scheme is provided directly in the woman’s bank account.
Bhamashah Card Eligibility Criteria
- To apply in the system, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Registration for Bhamashah card can be done online.
- Divyangjan of the state can also apply in the scheme.
- To apply in the scheme, the head of the family must be a woman.
- To avail the Bhamashah card, the woman should have a bank account in her name.
- Applicants can also use SSO ID to apply under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The female of the family should be above 21 years only then she can be declared head.
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Proof of residence
- proof of identity
- Cell Phone Number
- passport size photo
Bhamashah Yojana Registration Form (Enrollment Process)
Those who want to benefit from this scheme of the government and The Bhamashah card Want to do it, you can apply online in all schemes, complete application process is given below which you can follow:
- To apply first visit the official website of the scheme http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- After this the scheme information will come in front of you.
- Now the registration link under the scheme “Bhamashah Registration, Click on
- Now you need to first fill the citizen registration on the portal, for this click on the given link and fill the citizen registration form.
- After that, log in to the portal and click on the “Citizen Registration” button to open the application form.
- Here now by entering your registration number open the scheme application form and start the registration process
- After that, upload the required documents on the portal.
- After completing the entire process, after printing your receipt by clicking on Request Receipt, so that you can check the status of your card.
Bhamashah Card status check yojana
- First Bhamashah scheme visit the official website of
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Click the Citizen Registration button here
- Once you’ve reached the signup page, you can now enter your Bhamashah card status Click the “Card Status” link to view
- After that, a new page will open in front of you Bhamashah Enter your receipt number or family identification number
- After filling in the required information, click the Search button.
- As soon as you click on the “Search” button, the status of your card will appear in front of you, which you can check.
Rajasthan Bhamashah card online download
If you have applied for Bhamashah card and now you want to download the card then you have to do it SSO Rajasthan Portal Or you can also download Rajasthan Bhamashah e-card with the help of any SSO center, download process is given below:
- First, you need to sign in to your SSO account.
- After you’ve logged in The Citizen app Click on the link that will appear.
- Under Citizen app you will see Bhamashah Card option, as soon as you click on this option you will get Bhamashah is card You will have the option to download.
- After that you have to click on Bhamashah e-card download link and fill the required information.
- After filling all the information, you need to click on the “Search” button.
- After this book Bhamashah will appear in front of you which you can download.
Frequently asked questions about Bhamashah
What is Bhamashah Card Scheme?
The Bhamashah card scheme was implemented for women in the state so that the benefits of all government schemes could be extended directly to the family by making the woman the head of the family. POWER OF ATTORNEY is also increased.
When did the Bhamashah scheme start?
This scheme was first started in 2008, later on 15 August 2014, it was officially implemented across the state by the state government.
How to view Bhamashah card list?
Bhamashah Scheme by visiting the official website of the state government district list It can be seen
Is the Bhamashah scheme closed or running?
Bhamashah Card scheme was restarted by the state government in the whole state and still this scheme is working in the whole state.
How to download Bhamashah card?
To download Bhamashah card first go to official website and click on Get Card button to register bhamashah card download Do it.
How to Check Bhamashah Card Status?
The Book of Bhamashah To view the status, you can go to the official website and click on the status check link to view the status.
Follow us on social media