bihar fasal sahayata yojana registration 2022, apply online in Bihar government’s Fasal Sahayata bima Yojana, check Bihar dbt scheme, Bihar fasal sahayata yojana benefits, objectives, eligibility, application form and complete information about applying online from here.
The Government of Bihar is inviting online applications for the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2022 for the people of the state on the official website pacsonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/. By registering in this insurance scheme – Fasal bima Yojana 2022 of the government, financial assistance is provided to the farmers in the event of damage to their crops due to natural calamities, so that the farmers of the state can reduce the problem of loss due to crops. Interested farmers can apply online for Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana and fill the BRFSY Online Application Form 2022 by visiting the official website before the last date.
Fasal Sahayata Bima Yojana 2022
Bihar State Government launched Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana to provide crop insurance to farmers in place of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY). To take advantage of Bihar State Fasal bima Yojana, farmers have to register online by visiting the official website and then login to the portal to complete a complete application form to get crop insurance up to Rs 10,000 per hectare. After filling it will have to be submitted, after which the farmers of the state will be eligible to get this financial assistance.
Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana or Fasal Sahayata Yojana has been started to protect the crops of farmers growing in Bihar from natural calamities like floods, drought, etc. Under this government program, if there is any loss to agriculture due to natural calamity, farmers will be provided financial assistance for the loss of their crops.
Bihar Fasal Bima Sahayata Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched By||State government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Assistance amount||Rs. 7500 to 10,000 per hectare|
Under the fasal bima yojana, the government is giving ₹ 10000 per hectare
Under the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana, if there is a loss of up to 20% in the actual crop production of the farmers, Rs. 7,500 per hectare will be provided, and ₹10,000 per hectare will be provided if the farmer’s loss is more than 20%. The amount given to the farmer brothers under this Fasal bima Yojana 2022 will be directly transferred to the farmer’s bank account under DBT mode. To apply under the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana and to get the assistance amount, farmers must have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Objective of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The farmers of the state have to face heavy losses at times due to natural calamities. Along with this, farmers also have to face financial crises. Due to this, he is unable to cultivate the land properly. In view of this problem, the Government of Bihar has started the State Crop Assistance Program i.e. Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana for the crops of Bihar. Crop insurance is to be provided so that people can be reduced the economic problem due to crop loss due to any natural calamity.
Digipay 7.0 Latest Version Download 2022
Important dates for registration of fasal bima yojana
|Fasal name||date of registration|
Features and Benefits of Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana
- Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana has been implemented for the farmers of the state.
- All the farmers of the state are eligible to apply in the scheme.
- Through this crop insurance scheme, crop insurance is given to the farmers against the loss of their crops.
- If due to any natural calamity such as flood, drought, etc., the crop of the farmer is ruined, then financial assistance is provided to the farmers through this scheme.
- Under this fasal bima scheme, Rs 7500 per hectare is provided if there is a loss of up to 20%.
- Along with this, if there is a loss of more than 20% of the crop of the farmer, then ₹ 10000 per hectare is provided.
- Under the scheme, farmers can apply for Bhai Kharif and Ravi crops.
- The assistance amount for the loss of crops of farmers by the state government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries in DBT mode.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked with Aadhar card.
Eligibility for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- To become a participant in Fasal Sahayata Yojana, the applicant’s age should be 18 years or more.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should suffer crop loss.
- The required documents are required to be uploaded to complete the online application process.
- Any section of the people of the state is eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- Everyone must have a mobile or computer to apply online.
- Those farmers who do not have computers or mobile will have to apply for tax at Jan Seva Kendra.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- identity proof
- Income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
for ryot farmer
1. Land Possession Certificate / Revenue receipt of land should be after 31-03-2022.
2. Self-declaration certificate.
For non-ryot farmer
1. Self-declaration certificate should be attested by the Ward Member / Farmer Advisor.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Online Registration 2022
Given below is the complete procedure to register for Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana and fill out the online application form:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana.
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here now you will see the option of registration ‘बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना हेतु आवेदन‘, click on it.
- If the link does not work then complete the farmer registration process from the link given below: Direct link
- Now select the option of registration, here you can click on Sahaj, CSC, or General User.
- If you do not have CSC or Sahaj ID then click on General User.
- Now you have to register with your Aadhaar, for this, your number should be linked with your Aadhaar.
- Here now select the DEMOGRAPHY + OTP option.
- After that enter your Aadhar number and your name.
- After filling in other details click on submit button.
- After this you have to log in to the portal with your login id password.
- Now you can fill out the application form for the scheme.
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana List 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Report.
- Now you have to choose any one option from the given list like:
- Here a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select the year, district name, and block name.
- Now click on the submit button given to you and the list of the scheme will appear in front of you.