CG Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana | Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana Chhattisgarh | CG Free Health Checkup Scheme | मुख्यमंत्री बाल संदर्भ योजना आवेदन 2021 |
CG Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarb Yojana 2021 is a flagship child health scheme run by the state government since 2009 in the state of Chhattisgarh, which provides free medical check-ups to all the children of the state. Under the scheme, their medical care is taken full care of, what is this Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Scheme of the state government, how to apply in this scheme and what are the benefits of this free medical check-up scheme, you can check all this information From here.
Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Scheme is a health care scheme run by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Chhattisgarh. This scheme was started in the state in 2009. Under this scheme, a two-day Sandarbh day is organized in each block for the health check-up of the beneficiary children. If the same check-up goes to a private hospital, then in these private medical institutions, such check-up costs up to Rs.300. Which this service is provided by the government for free under this scheme.
As per the data released by the department, so far more than 8 lakh children across the state have been benefited from this scheme. A total of 8,35,539 children have availed of health services between the financial years 2012-13 to 2018-19.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Scheme
The main objective of the Khymantri Bal Samman Yojana is to provide health check-ups and medical counseling facilities to children suffering from severe malnutrition and other distress. Along with this, the facility of medical examination to the children in distress, medicines prescribed by the doctor, and the facility of consultation of pediatricians as per the requirement are made available under this CG Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana 2021. Under Bal Sandarbh Yojana, the identification of children’s infection is won and the facility of its prevention is also made available to the people so that even those who do not have money can take care of the health of their children.
CG Bal Sandarbh Yojana Highlights
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana 2021|
|Launch by||State government|
|beneficiary||children of the state|
|Objective||Health check-up of children suffering from malnutrition and other crises|
Eligibility and Documents for Chhattisgarh Bal Sandarbh Scheme
- Only the people of the state will get the benefit of the scheme
- The parent must provide the complete details of their child at the test site
- Birth certificate of the child must be provided
- child age information
- Identity proof of mother or father
- To take advantage of the CG Bal Sandarbh scheme, each development block will have to participate in the two-day Sandarbh day Scheme.
- The beneficiary may have to generate a check slip
Features Of Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Scheme
- Efforts to mark 2 days in a month in each block as Sandarbh day.
- Identification of infection of children under the scheme.
- Provision of health check-up in private medical examination institution up to a maximum limit of Rs.300.
- Medicines up to a maximum of Rs 500 can be provided to a beneficiary in a year and medicines of more than this amount can also be made available in consultation with the medical officer if required.
- Apart from this, funds have also been provided to Anganwadi workers for transportation of malnourished children if required from 2016-17.
- Provision of honorarium of 1000 rupees and travel expenses up to 500 rupees as a mark of respect for the service of private pediatrician.
Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh yojana Apply 2021
The government will automatically identify the beneficiary children under the scheme. Application is not required in the scheme. At present, no announcement has been made by the state government about the call center number or any portal under CG Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana. We will update here as soon as the call center number or official portal of the Mukhyamantri Bal Sandarbh Yojana is announced. Apart from this, for more information about the scheme, you can visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Government http://cgwcd.gov.in/.
Beneficiary Children in Bal Sandarbh Yojana
|Year||Number of children benefited|