Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Apply Online 2021 | बेरोजगारी भत्ता छत्तीसगढ़ आवेदन ऑनलाइन | Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta registration Form | Berojgari Bhatta Yojana | Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta financial assistance will be provided in the form of Berojgari Bhatta to educated unemployed youth of the state.
Under this scheme, assistance amounting from Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 will be given to unemployed youth every month Berojgari Bhatta by the Chhattisgarh government on the basis of their educational qualification (Chhattisgarh Government provided unemployed youth on the basis of their educational qualifications).
This assistance amount will be given to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
To get benefits under this state government scheme, the minimum qualification of unemployed youth should be at least 10 + 2 or graduation degree, other diploma or post-graduation degree, etc. (Qualified qualifications have passed at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post-graduation degree, etc.).
After fulfilling these qualifications, a Berojgari Bhatta will be provided to the beneficiaries under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2021. Under this scheme of the government, the youth who want to get financial assistance, then they will have to register themselves under this scheme. Those unemployed candidates can apply for the unemployment allowance scheme 2021 which comes below the poverty line (BPL). Under this Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the government has proposed a budget of 6 lakh crores.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Apply Online 2021
Interested candidates of the state who want to apply under this scheme, they can apply by following the method given below:
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of skill development, technical education, employment department http://cgemployment.gov.in/unemployment-allowance-scheme-0 .
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Services”, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option mentioned above, you will have to click on the option of ” Online Registration “.
- After clicking on the given option, you will see the option of Candidate Registration on the next page. You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. Here, you have to select state, district and Exchange.
- After selecting all the information, you have to submit the application by clicking on the submit button.
- You have to upload all the documents by providing all the information in the form.
- After this, you have to log in, for login you have to enter your Username and Password and click on Login. In this way, you can apply for the CG Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
CG Berojgari Bhatta Highlights
|Scheme||Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|in Hindi||Berojgari Bhatta Yojana (बेरोजगारी भत्ता छत्तीसगढ़)|
|Department||Skill Development, Technical Education and Employment Department|
CG Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility Criteria
To get the benefit of the scheme, the applicant has to complete some important letters which are as follows:
- Applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- To take benefit of the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the educational qualification of the youth should be 12th pass or graduation degree, diploma, post-graduation degree, etc.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 3 lakh.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth will get the benefit of the scheme.
Required Documents for CG Berojgari Bhatta
If the applicants want to get assistance under this scheme then they should have the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- Income proof
- Caste proof
- Bank passbook
- Passover Size Photo
- identity card
- Marksheet / diploma
Objectives Of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2021
The Youth of the state who are knowledgeable do not currently have any employment. Many Youths in the state go out of their city in search of employment, although they do not find any work there and moreover they can get ready for the money quickly.
In view of some of these problems, the State Government has launched Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021.
Monetary assistance under this scheme can be given to unemployed adolescent youth of the state of Chhattisgarh in the shape of unemployment allowance with the intention of fulfilling their monetary desires.
Berojgari Bhatta to offer self-employment and employment prospects to the knowledgeable unemployed young people of the state using unemployment allowance through 2020-21 , thereby ensuring their participation in the betterment of the country.
Benefits Of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta
This scheme of the government will greatly benefit the youth of the state, with the help provided by the government, the youth can meet some of their needs:
- The unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh will be provided the benefit of CG Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
- Under this scheme unemployment allowance of one thousand to 3500 rupees can be given to unemployed teenagers of the state according to the month.
- This amount can be given to the beneficiary through the state government until they get no employment.
- Unemployed children of the state will have to follow this scheme to avail.
- The state government has allocated a price limit of Rs 6 lakh crore under the scheme.