the state government Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana 2023 Youth Entrepreneur Scheme has been implemented for the people of the state, what you need to do to apply online and complete information about the benefits, objectives and status check of this scheme are given below.
It started on 01 August 2014 in Madhya Pradesh. Scheme of the Chief Minister’s Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs and help create more industries and jobs in the state. Under the scheme, loans ranging from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 2 crore can be taken to set up any industry.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyog Yojana, aims to provide financial assistance to all categories of people to set up manufacturing or service industries. Under this scheme, the MP government will provide assistance in margin money, interest subsidy, loan guarantee and training to set up the industry.
MMYYYY Highlights 2023
|The name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana|
|the name of the state||Madhya Pradesh|
|Release date||August 1, 2014|
|beneficiary||people of the state|
|Objective||providing employment opportunities|
|year of registration||2023|
Eligibility criteria for the Prime Minister’s Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
- Only permanent residents of MP are eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must have passed at least 10th standard.
- The applicant should not already be receiving assistance under state-run schemes.
- The scheme is available only for setting up manufacturing or service industries.
- Applicant age must be between 18 and 40 years.
- The applicant should not have been declared a defaulter by any of the nationalized or private sector banks.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- Application forms are available free of cost from the concerned district office.
- After receiving the application form, after completing it, it must be submitted to the respective office.
- Then the application forms will be reviewed. Applicants with incomplete forms will be prompted to complete the missing details on the form.
- Applicants must submit the General Project Report of the proposed project along with the application form.
- Applications will be submitted to the selection committee of the concerned department selected under the scheme.
- Loan for approved applications will be disbursed within 15 days of application approval.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Online Application
- To apply online in Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, first of all go to the website of MP Online by clicking on the link below
- Now you will see Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana under which you will see apply button and also you have to click on apply button for more information.
- If you are new to MP Online you will first be asked to register, please complete the registration form on the next page to register.
- After registration you will be provided an ID, by login you will be able to apply online very easily in Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana.
Successful beneficiaries of the scheme will be trained by the state government to set up and grow their business. However, this training will not be mandatory for the beneficiaries.
Follow us on social media