Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana | Rajasthan Anuprati CM Free Coaching Scheme Form | Rajasthan Free Coaching Yojana | Free Coaching Scheme Rajasthan | Chief Minister Free Coaching Scheme |
Anuprati Yojna or CM free coaching scheme 2022 (Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana) Rajasthan, are invited to the online application form at sjms.rajasthan.gov.in, check scheme eligibility, benefits, complete details here. Rajasthan State Government is inviting applications for the Chief Minister Free Coaching Scheme through its official portal sjms.rajasthan.gov.in. The application form can also be done offline by downloading the application form from sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan
The Rajasthan government has announced a new free coaching scheme in the name of the Anuprati CM Free Coaching Scheme. Under Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana, the state government will provide free coaching to the students for the preparation of Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT and Rajasthan Engineering and Medical, etc. Some seats have been reserved for girl students under the scheme. If the girls do not submit the online application form, the official board will allot these seats for the provisional category boys students.
Anuprati scheme was launched by the Rajasthan government in 2005. Rajasthan government encourages and provides financial assistance to poor but meritorious students who are Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Special Backward Classes (SBC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and Below Poverty Line (BPL). BPL) family. This Mukhyamantri Nishulk (Free) coaching scheme helps students in the preparation and then selection in various exams like Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IITs, IIMs, CPMTs, NITs, Rajasthan Engineering and Medical, etc.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana will provide the complete system of the application online process which includes the flow from application registration to application payment bill generation. In this article, complete information about the application has been given, which you can follow.
Rajasthan Anuprati CM Free Coaching Highlights
|Scheme name||Anuprati CM Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|launch date||5 June 2021|
|Objective||State’s needy students|
Eligibility for Anuprati CM Free Coaching Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must belong to any of the following categories as defined by the State Government. SC / ST / EBC / OBC / Minority / EWS with annual family income less than Rs 8 lakh are eligible.
- Applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme run by Tribal Area Development, Minority Affairs and Social Justice and Empowerment Departments.
- Children of government employees who have attained Pay-Matrix level-11 will also be eligible for this scheme, which can be used by each eligible student for a period of one year.
Free Coaching Scheme Required Documents
Any student who wants to apply under the Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2022, then you should have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- income certificate
- mobile number
- caste certificate
- BPL certificate
- Attested copy of certificate of passing various stages of competitive examination
- Copy of certificate of passing the entrance examination and copy of admission to the educational institution
- Passport size photo
Benefits of CM Anuprati Free Coaching Scheme
- Under the scheme, free coaching will be provided for the preparation of the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Rajasthan Administrative Service (RSA) Examination, and Subordinate Services Joint Entrance Examinations conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- It will also help students to prepare for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET), Grade Pay-2400 or Pay Matrix Level-5 Services, Constable Exam, Sub-Inspector, and other RPSC Exams like 3600 Grade Pay or Pay Matrix Level-10.
- Apart from Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), coaching will also be provided for engineering and medical entrance examinations. The eligibility of the students for the Anuprati scheme will be based on the marks obtained in classes 10 and 12. Efforts will be made to cover at least 50% of girls.
- Underprivileged students who will prepare for entrance examinations in coaching institutes located outside their home towns will be given Rs 40,000 annually for accommodation and food.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Free Coaching Yojana Apply Online
Follow the steps given below to apply for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website https://sjmsnew.rajasthan.gov.in/sjms/Login.aspx .
- New users need to register on Single Sign On (SSO) portal through https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register link to open the registration page .
- After doing SSO ID registration, log in using the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?RU=SJMS which will lead to Anupratiya Yojana login page
- After login to SSO ID Portal, click on the “SJMS Application” link as shown below
- Then Scheme Management System page will open where you have to click on “Intercaste & Anuprati” link.
- User Dashboard will appear with their personal details appearing on the right side of the screen. Click on “Scheme” given on the dashboard.
- Now the copy form will open in front of you where the basic details of the candidate will appear on the page and additional required fields will appear at the bottom of the form.
- After filling the form correctly, click on “Save & Next” button and submit the Anuprati Coaching Yojana Form after submitting the required documents