Cm Kisan Kalyan Yojana Status Check Online | Mukhyamntri Kisan Kalyan Yojana | MP Kisan Kalyan Scheme Registration | मध्य प्रदेश किसान कल्याण योजना आवेदन ऑनलाइन 2021 |
MP government’s Cm Kisan Kalyan Yojana status online check Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi apply online See the farmers welfare scheme list from here
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (किसान कल्याण योजना) 2021 registration has been started for the farmers, who are already availing the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM / cm kisan samman nidhi), their nomination Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be automated
They are not required to do anything, but the person who is not the beneficiary of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to fill the application form for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana on pmkisan.gov.in to get the benefit of ₹ 10000 once you get the scheme. If you register successfully, then you check MKKY beneficiary list
Latest Update: The 8th installment of CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be sent to the farmers’ accounts by the government soon, you can check your pm Kisan status from here
Kisan Kalyan yojana (cm kisan samman nidhi) 2021
Under the new Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana of the State Government, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to provide Rs. 10,000 per year to the farmers of the state, out of which ₹ 6000 will be given to the people first under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Central Government. Apart from this, the additional amount of ₹ 4000 will be provided to the farmers by the MP government under the Madhya Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Yojana, hence the people will get the assistance of ₹ 10000 by adding the total.
This additional amount of ₹ 4000 will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. This assistance amount will be directly transferred to the farmers in their account in two equal installments. If you tell me in simple language, then the additional assistance of ₹ 4000 under the State Government Farmers Welfare Scheme PM Farmer will provide beneficiaries
As of now you are aware that under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government provides an assistance of ₹ 6000 per year, in which an additional amount of Rs. 4,000 will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh state government. Under the scheme, let’s get here, in this article, we will tell you about the registration process, list and complete Scheme details.
Cm Kisan Kalyan Yojana Status 2021
- To check the status, firstly PM Ksian New Website prevalent under Farmers Welfare Scheme. Visit Pmkisan.Gov.In
- Now, after clicking on the button of “Farmer Corner”, click on the Beneficiary Status link.
- Now you will reach the Know Beneficiary Status page of the website.
- Here you can check Beneficiary Status using any one of Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Select any option you want to check the beneficiary status and then fill the information in the box below.
- After filling the mobile number Aadhaar number or one of the account number, click on the “Get Data” button
- As soon as you click on your data button, the payment status of all the Kist will open in front of you, here you will see all the information about your installments, which you can also print.
Note- If you want to see the entire process of watching the status step by step, then see the process of watching PM Kisan Status, visit the link given below to see the Kisan Samman Nidhi status. Click Here
CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Online apply
Now all of you must be thinking that how to apply in this Chief Minister’s kisan kalyan yojana of Madhya Pradesh Government, and those who are already beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, whether to register or not, how to apply How to fill a form? We are going to answer all these questions here
Those who are already beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana, they have not been informed about how to register and apart from this, the person who is not yet the beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana, is given full information of how to apply.
Application process for PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary
According to the guidelines of the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, all the farmers who are already availing the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be automatically made partners of the Kisan Kalyan Yojana, such farmers will be automatically registered in the Kisan Kalyan Yojana. All those farmers who are already getting ₹ 6000 under the PM-Kisan scheme of the central government, all such farmers will already be included in MKKY scheme
The existing PM Kisan beneficiaries will be voluntarily deposited an additional ₹ 4000 of Kisan Kalyan Yojana in the DBT mood in two equal installments in their account linked to their Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme i.e. farmers who are already beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana They are not required to fill the application / registration form separately in the farmers welfare scheme anywhere.
Kisan Kalyan Yojana New Farmers Registration Process
The person who is not the beneficiary of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, will have to first apply to the PM Kisan Yojana to avail the Kisan Kalyan Yojana only then he will be able to avail an additional amount of ₹ 4000
To fill the PM Kisan Yojana application form, go to PM Kisan official portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and click on the link “New Farmer Registration” on the home page of the website.
If you want to see the Kisan Kalyan Yojana (Pm Kisan New Farmer) registration process step by step, then you can check the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana New Farmer Registration Process which is already available on our portal, on which you link below Can click and go https://cscportal.in/how-to-apply-for-pm-kisan-online/
MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana Beneficiaries List 2021
As we have already told you above that the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana and the beneficiaries of the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana are not different, the people whose name is already present in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List is the name of the Kisan Welfare Scheme Therefore, you can use PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2021 to see the beneficiaries of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, step by step process of viewing the list is given below:
- To check Kisan Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List, first visit the official website of the scheme pmkisan.gov.in
- After reaching the home page of the website, on scroll down, you will see a section of “Kisan Corner” under which you have to click on the “Beneficiary List” link.
After clicking on the link given above, now the page for checking the status of Kisan Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary will open in front of you
Now you have to select your state, district, sub district, block, village to check the beneficiary list of the scheme. After that you have to click on ‘Get Report’ button to see the beneficiary list and the beneficiary list is open in front of you. Will go
CM kisan samman nidhi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is the same, i.e. it shows that all the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana of Madhya Pradesh will be considered eligible for Kisan Kalyan Yojana and they will get assistance of ₹ 10000 per annum.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh to receive additional assistance under the scheme.
- Only farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group Employee) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- People who pay income tax are also excluded from this scheme.
- The family of a landholder farmer is defined as “the family of husband, wife and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective state / union territory. Is included as a beneficiary under the scheme
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card
Kisan Kalyan Scheme Assistance Amount to Farmers
Earlier, the central government used to provide ₹ 6000 per year to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, but after the launch of the Madhya Pradesh State Farmers Welfare Scheme, the farmers of the state will get an additional support of ₹ 4000 i.e. The beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh will get the assistance amount of ₹ 10000, the distribution of PM Kisan and Kisan Kalyan Yojana assistance amount will be as follows:
- Under Pm Kisan Yojana: Each farmer will be provided three installments of 2000 rupees i.e. a total of ₹ 6000 per year.
- Under Kisan Kalyan Scheme: Two installments of 2000 rupees will be provided to the farmers i.e. an additional ₹ 4000 per year will be provided by the state government.
So in this way, the farmers of Madhya Pradesh state will get a total assistance of ₹ 10000 in 5 installments, which can be used by farmers anywhere, this assistance amount will be sent directly to their account. Is released by Chauhan
Kisan Kalyan Scheme Update Jan 2021
Shivraj Singh-led government of Madhya Pradesh is going to send 100 crore rupees to the accounts of 5 lakh farmers under Kisan Kalyan Yojana, tribals will also get the benefit of this scheme, Shivraj Singh Chauhan Ji announced that there is no politics in the scheme It is BJP and Prime Minister Modi ji and we all are farmers’ beneficiaries.
Under Kisan Kalyan Yojana, ₹ 4000 will be deposited annually in the account of the farmer. On 3 December 2020, the government has deposited 100 crore rupees in the account of about 5 lakh farmers and so on. About 80 lakh farmers will get the benefit of this scheme