CoWin Corona vaccination| CoWin self Registration Start 2022 | Co-Win Mobile App download | CoWin registration Process | COVID Vaccination Certificates Download 2021-22 | COVID 19 Vaccination Registration |
The government launched the Co-Win portal for Corona vaccination process Government has announced the ‘COWIN’ Platform for COVID-19 vaccine delivery “Co-win” A new digital platform for COVID-19 vaccine delivery, The Co-Win for COVID-19 Vaccine will soon be available for Android smartphone users to download from the Google Play store, self-registration will be launched on the COWIN platform to receive the COINID-19 vaccine
So that those who need an emergency of Corona Vaccine can register themselves on this platform in advance so that they can be given the coronavirus vaccine as soon as possible, so the government is the first digital platform for CoWin website self-registration Will start
3 vaccines: Pfizer, Serum Institute, Bharat Biotech applied for Emergency Use Authorization of vaccines in India to soon start Coronavirus vaccination in the country
COWIN App For Covid 19 vaccination 2022
The central government has introduced a new digital platform called ‘CO-WIN’ for COVID-19 vaccine delivery. It will be a new mobile app of the government with the same name that will allow people to register for the vaccine. This digital platform will be used to record vaccine data and the app will also create a database of healthcare workers. All COVID-19 related data required for vaccine delivery are currently being uploaded to the COWIN platform.
People can register themselves on this Cowin platform to get COVID-19 Vaccine. The coronavirus vaccination campaign is likely to begin shortly, for which the Ministry of Health has given details of how the entire vaccination program will be conducted on 8 December 2020.
The CO-WIN mobile app has been created by the central government to monitor the entire vaccination process from registration to verification. This app is an improved version of the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN). People will be able to download the Co-WIN mobile app from the Google play store to register themselves for the COVID-19 vaccine. Hopefully this COWIN portal now publicly available
Check Your Nearest Vaccination Center And Slots Availability
If you want to search for any vaccine center near you, then you can do it easily. for this, you have to go to the official Cowin website, on scrolling down on the home page you will get this option, here you can enter your pin code, You can dig your nearest covid Vaccine Center through district and map easily and can also book an appointment and take vaccine dose.
CoWin Self Registration – Register For COVID Vaccination 2022
Now, for those who want to get the Corona vaccine in the country, the self-registration process has been started on the Cowin portal. Now any person can register to take the Corona vaccine. The complete process of registration is given below:
- First CoWin portal to register cowin.gov.in/home visit
- Now click on the ” Register Yourself ” button on the home page of the website
- Enter a valid mobile number and then click on the “Get OTP” button.
- Enter OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- After verification of OTP, the “Registration of Vaccination” page will appear in front of you, enter the required details here
- After the registration process is complete, you can now login to your account.
- Once the registration is complete, “Account details” will appear on the website, now you can add 3 more people to this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- Now any of you can book an appointment to take COVID Vaccine under the “Account Details” page under your account.
- You can find and select your nearest vaccination center under the “Find Your Nearest Vaccination Center” sector available on the website.
- And after that, according to the appointment you choose, you can go to the Vaccination Center and complete the corona vaccination process.
COVID Vaccination Certificates Download 2022
People of the country who have undergone coronavirus vaccination and now want to download the COVID Vaccination Certificates for this, they can follow the procedure given below:
- To download the Immunization Certificate, first go to the official website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home .
- Now you will reach the home page of the website
- Here click on the ” Download Certificate ” button on the home page of the website as shown in the image below.
- As soon as you click on the download button, a new one will open in front of you.
- Here now you have to enter Beneficiary details such as Reference ID which you have got after vaccination
- After filling the requested information, now you have to click on the search button
- As soon as you click on the search button, the information about your vaccination certificate will come in front of you, which you can download.
CO-WIN – Corona Vaccine Self Registration
This CO-WIN mobile app will be useful to everyone involved in the process – administrators, commentators and people who are going to get these vaccine shots.
The government will vaccinate priority groups in the first two phases. All frontline workers, including all healthcare professionals, will receive the COVID-19 vaccine in the first phase. All emergency staff will be included in the second phase of coronavirus vaccination. The data of these people to be covered in Phase 1 and Phase 2 is already being compiled by the state governments.
By the third phase, people with co-morbidity will be vaccinated and self-registration will be introduced. This self-registration to receive the COVID-19 vaccine will be through the CO-WIN platform. The CO-WIN platform includes a free downloadable mobile application that can help record vaccine data. People will be able to apply for coronovirus vaccination online through the CO-WIN mobile app.
CO-WIN Mobile App modules
Five modules are included in the Co-Win platform: Administrator, registration, vaccination, beneficiary acknowledgment and report module. According to reports, each vaccination will take at least 30 minutes and only 100 people will be administered in each session. The app will also send real-time data of the temperature of cold-storage units to the main server.
Administrator module: is for administrators who will conduct these vaccination sessions. Through this module, they can create sessions and will be notified to the respective vaccinators and managers.
Registration module: People have to be registered for vaccination. It will upload bulk data on co-morbidities provided by local authorities or surveyors.
Vaccination module: will verify the beneficiary details and update the vaccination status.
Acknowledgment module: Will send SMS to beneficiaries and will also produce QR (Matrix Barcode) based certificate after a vaccination.
Report module: will produce a report on how many vaccine sessions have been held, how many of them have participated and how many have dropped out.
Corona virus vaccination in India
Every Indian vaccinator will be vaccinated, which includes roughly one crore health workers, 20 million front-line workers, and 27 million priority age groups. The central government will make the final decision on the stages of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in India and these stages may not be sequential. Depending on the availability of the vaccines, they may run concurrently.
Both the Serum Institute of India, which is producing the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine, and Bharat Biotech, which is producing the first indigenous vaccine, have approached the regulator for an emergency use license.