COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2021 | Corona Assistance Scholarship Registration | Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students 2021 | Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Scholarship For All Students Apply online |
Online applications are being accepted in COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 Any student can currently apply online for the scheme. Applications in COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2021 are being invited on the official website of the scheme, application documents and forms can be easily applied by filling this entire process can be done online only, for this you do not need to go anywhere. Here we will provide you complete information of how to apply for scholarship.
Table of Contents
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
The COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Buddy4Study India Foundation to support children who have little or no financial support for their further education due to a COVID-led crisis in their family. Don’t keep
Since early 2020, COVID has devastated many families in India. COVID-19 has lost millions of lives in the country so far, India is going through the biggest disaster of the century where millions of families have been devastated and are facing a crisis for life. In addition, rising job losses and unemployment have made it difficult for many families to support their children’s education. The COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program will provide scholarships to such affected students so that they can continue their education without any hindrance.
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Highlights
|COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
|Buddy4Study India Foundation
|UP To INR 30,000
Eligibility for Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Program
- Applicants should be Indian citizens only
- The scheme is open to students from class 1 to undergraduates
- Students who have lost their parents since January 2020
- Students whose earning members of the family have lost their jobs / jobs during the COVID epidemic
- Students must be enrolled and continue their education
To check the eligibility of this scholarship, go to the official website of the scholarship and read all the eligibility criteria given under the application section carefully and apply for the scholarship after that.
Documents required for Covid Crisis Support Scrollship
In order to apply for the scholarship scheme, we have given you the complete list of the documents which the applicant will have to upload so that you can prepare all the documents before applying. The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application: –
- Marksheet of previous academic degree
- Government Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / PAN Card)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt / Admit Card / Institute Identification Card / Actual Certificate)
- Crisis document (death certificate of parent or eviction proof)
- Affidavit from a person who knows the crisis of the family (may be school teacher, doctor, school, college head or government officer etc.)
- Bank account statement of the applicant or parent or guardian (in the absence of the parent)
- Passport size photo
How To apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- To apply first go to the link given below: https://www.buddy4study.com/page/covid-crisis-support-scholarship-program
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID. This will navigate the students to the ‘Online Application Form” page
- If not already registered on Buddy4Study – register using the email id/mobile phone number/Facebook/Gmail account
- Once logged in, the students will then be redirected to the “COVID Crisis Support Scholarship” application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click the ‘Accept‘ button for terms and conditions. Students must ensure that they have read the terms and conditions before accepting it.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button. If all the details filled in by the applicant are displaying correctly on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Buddy4study Registration Prosses
- If you do not have an account on Buddy4study.Com , then first you have to create an account, you can click on the Register button to create an account.
- To register on the website, you can login with your Google or Facebook account, if you do not have a Facebook or Google account, then you can fill the registration from
- To fill the registration form, you will have to enter your personal information such as your name, mobile number, email ID and password. After this you have to click on submit button
- After filling the requested information, you have to click on the submit button, after which an OTP will be sent to the number you have filled, by filling the OTP in the next box, you will get your number verified.
- Now some more information will be asked from you, such as your gender, state and in which class you currently study, you have to fill all the information sought.
- Now you have to click on submit button, after this your registration on Buddy4study website will be successfully completed.