The process of applying online at pm Kisan credit card yojana (KCC) by CSC has now gone live on the digital service portal. If someone wants to make KISAN Credit Card (KCC) online through CSC then
All Kisan Bhai can fill online application for KCC through their nearest Common Service Center, filling the application of PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme online is very easy. You can complete this process through your nearest Public Service Center Operator VLE
|Scheme Name||PM Kcc Yojana 2021|
|Launch Date||6 Feb 2020|
|CSC KCC Website||https://eseva.csccloud.in/Kcc/|
|PM Kisan Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
|PM Kisan New Website||https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/|
|Department||Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare|
PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana (KCC)
All Kisan brothers if they now want to take advantage of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and they also want them to continue to receive the money provided by the scheme, then all farmers will now have to make Kisan Credit Card.
Let all the farmer brothers know that a lot of changes have been made in the new 2021 version of PM Kisan Yojana, now only those farmers who have Kisan Credit Card available and who do not have it will have to apply online.
This new change has been made for all those farmers who, despite being eligible for the scheme, were not able to avail the benefit of the scheme, while many people who are not UP farmers as well as those who were not eligible for the scheme were also eligible. Were taking advantage of the amount given under
According to the new rule, only those farmers who have Kisan Credit Card will be eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now under this rule of the government, there will be transparency in the scheme and only those people who will be eligible for the scheme will actually get the benefit of the scheme.
So friends, before discussing about PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana and understanding the process of applying online for KCC, let us understand briefly about the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. What is this plan? And what benefits do farmers get from this?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Friends, if you do not know, then let me tell you, the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme was first launched in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh on 24 Feb 2019.
The scheme has been implemented in almost all other states of India except West Bengal. Under this scheme, an amount of two ₹ 2000 is given to the farmers in every three installments i.e. around ₹ 6000 is provided to the farmers throughout the year.
Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, the amount of PM-KISAN scheme is sent directly to the account of all eligible farmers of the scheme.
Objectives of PM Kisan Credit Card
Due to the introduction of the KCC Credit Card for the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Kisan Credit Card has several important objectives which are as follows:
- Transparency in the scheme will come after mandating Kisan Credit Card under Pm Kisan scheme
- The benefits of the scheme can be extended to all people
- Such persons will be removed from the scheme, who are taking advantage of the scheme even though they are not farmers.
- For those farmers who do not make a farmer credit card, if they want to take advantage of the scheme now, then it will be mandatory for them to get a KCC card.
- Due to Pm Kisan Credit Card Yojana, now farmers will be provided all the benefits of Kisan Credit Card.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
If a farmer gets a Kisan credit card, then he gets many types of benefits, so that that farmer gets a lot of benefits so that the farmer is able to avail of many services. All the benefits of the Kisan Credit Card are as follows:
- If a person has a Kisan Credit Card, then he can easily get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana
- You can easily take a loan from a bank with a Kisan Credit Card. You do not need to frequently visit any bank for this.
- Taking a loan with Kisan Credit Card becomes easy, you do not have to take the help of any third party, you get a loan directly from your KCC Card.
- If you have a KCC Card, then you can get a loan without giving any paper.
- If Kisan has a Kisan Credit Card (KCC), then the farmer is provided a subsidy on purchasing seeds for the crop.
- KCC can also be built without land, such as if a person does animal husbandry or any other small scale industry then he can also get a farmer’s credit card.
- KC Card amount limit can be increased and reduced at any time
So friends, here were some benefits of Kisan Credit Card and friends. We will soon share a separate article for Kisan Credit Card in which we will discuss all the points related to Kisan Credit Card in detail <<
Before applying online for making Kisan Credit Card, we will know here what eligibility a person should have for making Kisan Credit Card and what documents will be required for applying Kisan Credit Card Online.
kcc pm kisan Eligibility
If a farmer wants to get a KCC card made under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- To avail the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme, the farmer must have cultivable land
- Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card can be made by the same person who is already registered in PM Kisan Yojana
- If a person does not have cultivable land then he can get PM Kisan Credit Card (KCC) made through fisheries, sheep goat farming, pig farming and other small scale industries.
- If a person is applying for a Kisan Credit Card through leased land, then it is very necessary to have all the documents of the land with him.
- Only a person from rural area can be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme.
- If a farmer has an old Kisan credit card, then he can also use his old KCC card to get the benefit of PM Kisan scheme.
- Farmers should be eligible for a production loan of Rs 5,000 and above, only then they will be entitled to a Kisan Credit Card.
If a person wants to become a beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme and wants to apply for KCC, then he must have the following documents:
- KCC Form
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Khasra Khatoni
- Passport Size Photos
- Bank Passbook etc.
Applicants note-documentation and other formalities may vary as per the bank’s internal guidelines. The list above includes only some original documents. And if you are applying through CSC then you can take these documents with you to the nearest CSC center.
kcc pm kisan Online Apply
You friends, as we saw above, what are the benefits of Kisan Credit Card, similarly now we will know how you can apply online for Kisan Credit Card under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Friends, you can apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme in two ways, in the first method you will have to fill and submit the form yourself, about which we will tell you step by step below and in the second method you will have to visit your nearest Public Service Center
1. PM Kisan KCC Apply Through Bank
If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Card through the bank, then you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all download the KCC Form, you will get this form from your nearest bank or in the second place you can download it from the official website of Pm-Kisan.
We have given you the direct link to download Kcc Form here, with the help of which you can easily download the form.
- After downloading the form, fill all the information sought in the KCC application form carefully
- If you are unable to fill the KCC Form, then you can get this form filled by a bank employee or you can get this form from someone else.
- Now you have to submit this form to your nearest bank along with all the documents demanded along with the form, remember that you have to submit it in the same bank in which you already have an account.
- So in this way you can apply for PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme, although this process is a bit difficult, if you are having any problem in doing this then you can use the other method which we have given you below.
2. PM Kisan KCC Apply Through CSC
Anyone can easily apply for PM Kisan Credit Card through CSC. This process is very simple and easy. You can apply for KCC through CSC by following all the steps given below: –
- If you are a farmer, you must first go to your village or the nearest CSC center.
- The government has provided the service of PM Kisan KCC separately at CSC center, so you do not need to think why to get credit cards from CSC.
- Now you have to complete your KCC application through CSC Operator VLE, whatever process you need to do, all VLEs have to do it.
- All you have to do is provide all the information asked by VLE.
CSC PM Kisan KCC Online Registration Prosses For VLE
If any of you are a CSC operator VLE. And if a farmer wants to apply for the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Kisan Credit Card Scheme, he can easily apply for CSC PM Kisan KCC by following the following steps:
- To apply KCC, first of all visit the https://eseva.csccloud.in/kcc/ website of Digital Services Portal
- Also, VLE brothers, PM Kisan KCC service is also available in CSC Dashboard, you can also come by clicking on the service of CSC Dashboard at the link given above.
- After reaching the PM Kisan KCC website, you will see a link of “Apply New Kcc” in the navigation menu of the website, on which you have to click.
- As soon as you click on the “Apply New Kcc” Link, you will have to login to CSC Digital Seva Portal. If you are already logged in then you will reach the application process form for Direct Pm Kisan KCC.
- Now in the next box you will be asked for the Aadhaar number of the farmer, which you have to fill in the box in front of you, remember that the same Aadhaar number will be Vaidya already registered in PM Kisan Yojana.
- On filling up the correct Aadhaar number under PM Kisan Yojana, KCC Credit Form KCC Registration Form will open in front of you
- Now you have to fill all the information sought in the KCC form according to the wishes of the farmer, take care that you have to read all the information sought in the form carefully once you do not fill any wrong information.
- After successfully filling all the information correctly, finally, you have to check the declaration box and click on the “Submit Details” button.
Now you will get a receipt of the form whose printout you have to take out and give it to the farmer, you can take a charge of ₹ 30 from the farmer to complete this process.