Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Rajasthan Application Form 2023 | Devnarayan Scooty Scheme Application Online | Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Apply Online / Registration | Scooty Scheme Online List | Free Scooty Scheme
Rajasthan State Girls Education Department for Girls Studying in Schools Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 (Devnarayan Scooty Yojana) He was fired. Under this government free scooty scheme, free scooty will be distributed to all students who secured 50% or more marks in 12th class and got admission in colleges, universities. From here you can check complete information about this government scheme and you will also get information about how to apply in this article.
devnarayan scooty plan 2023
Only 7,500 scooties by the state government Devnarayan School Scooty Distribution and Promotion Fund Scheme 2023 It will be distributed under (Rajasthan Government Free Scooty Yojana). Apart from this, all students whose names do not figure in the Devnarayan Scooty Scheme, who have been admitted on graduation, will get an incentive of Rs 10,000 and postgraduate students Rs 20,000 annually.
The objective of this scheme is to bring maximum marks among backward class students (Banjara, Lohar, Gujar, Raika, Raibari), attract them for higher studies and also provide financial assistance. Devnarayan Scooty Promotion and Distribution Fund Scheme (Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021-22) No student will be eligible for other financial aid incentives after completing the online application form. If he cannot avail Devnarayan Education Financial Aid Scheme then he can avail any other financial aid scheme.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Highlights
|The name of the scheme||devnarayan scooty scheme 2022|
|launched by||state government|
|the name of the state||rajasthani|
|Objective||offering free scooty|
|mode of application||Online|
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Final List 2023
For all the people of the state who have applied for this scheme, the government has published the list of selected beneficiaries, you can check the list by visiting the official website, the complete process to view the final list is given below:-
- First, visit the official website https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php
- Now click on the link “Final List of Devnarayan Scooty Distribution Scheme and Incentives” available on home page
- Now the complete list will open in front of you
- You can check your name in this list
- You can press Ctrl+F to search by name
Direct link: https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship/finalscooty28102020.pdf
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Registration
Before filling the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana online application form, candidates need to apply for SSO ID, for which you can follow the steps below:
You can get information about the scheme by visiting https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php but to apply first you need to apply for sso id whose process is as follows
Step 1. First, go to the official SSO web portal of the government Sso.Rajasthan.Gov.In
Step 2. On the home page of the site, you will see the login section, here already the portal users can enter the SSO ID / Username and “Password” and click on the login button and avail the portal services.
Step 3. But new candidates need to register to get SSO ID. So, the new user has to click on the “Register” button present on the login page. Go to below link to go to direct registration page https://sso.Rajasthan.Gov.In/Register
Step 4. As soon as the user clicks on the registration button you can apply under three services and three options will appear in front of you like Citizen, Udhyog, Govt. Employee Here you have to select Citizen or choose the category in which you want to register.
Step 5. After that you can register for any category as per your wish.
Step 6: Then sign in with your SSO ID and password (SSO Login ID and Password).
Step 7: After that the candidatesscholarshipClick on the option, after which a new page will open.
Step 8: On this page in the “Department Name” sectionDevnarayan Girl Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme 2023Click here to register online.
STEP 6: Fill all the information like academic year, university, date of admission etc. given below.sendSubmit the online application form by clicking the button.
The list of beneficiaries will be released after the online registration and registration done under this scheme of scooty distribution to backward class students is done by the state government. Depending on which scooty is to be given to which student and to whom the incentive amount will be provided.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Important dates
All the students of the state who want to apply in this scheme and want to get free government scooty and also want to avail whatever incentive amount is provided under the scheme then they should check some important facts. It will need to be applied before, so apply before the last date of the scheme, important dates which are as follows:
- Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Start Date: 18 January 2021
- Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Last Date: 30 September 2021
Note- You can check the latest date of the scheme by visiting the portal as this data can be updated anytime by the government.
Eligibility of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana
Before doing online registration for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana, candidates can check below mentioned eligibility:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the female students belonging to the special category who are natives of Rajasthan.
- Annual income of applicant’s parents, spouse should be less than one lakh rupees.
- Any student widow, married, unmarried can avail the scheme.
- Financial assistance will not be awarded if there is a gap between continuing education.
- After completing school education, it is necessary to study regularly in colleges, university.
- Parents of students should not be in government service
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme Required Documents
Applicants must note that before filling the registration form they must have some important documents which are listed below:
- Beneficiary must have caste certificate.
- copy of aadhar card
- Affidavit that the beneficiary does not benefit from any other type of scholarship.
- The applicant has a certificate of passing the previous exam
- income certificate
- Bank account
- Cell Phone Number
- passport size photo
- Receipt of payment of admission fee in any college/university.
Benefits of Free Devnarayan Scooty
- Incentive amount will also be provided under this scheme, student who will pass 75% marks in 12th class, first year graduation, second year graduation, third year graduation will be given 10,000 Rs per annum.
- Similarly, female students studying for graduation, will get 75% marks in first and second year, then they will get 20,000 per year from the government.
- Under this scheme, the university education department will provide benefits to the 7,500 female students selected through the result.
- Under this scheme, the benefits will be given by the government to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed or abandoned by their husband.
Frequently Asked Questions about Free Scooty Scheme in Rajasthan
What is Devnarayan Scooty Scheme?
Under this free scooty scheme of the government, free scooty will be distributed to all students who have secured 50% or more marks in class 12th and got admission in colleges and universities.
In which state is Devnarayan Scooty Scheme applicable?
This free scooty scheme rajasthani run by the government for the girl students of the state
Who Can Benefit From Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme?
This free scooty distribution scheme is only for girl students in the state who have scored highest marks in class 12th and got admission in college.
How to view list of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana?
The scheme list has been issued by the state government, applicants can check the scheme list by visiting the official website, the complete process to view the list is given above, check now.
How to Apply Online in Devnarayan Scooty Yojana?
To apply for this free government scooty scheme you will have to register by visiting the official website, complete application details are given above.