Uttar Pradesh Digishakti Yojana 2022 | Digishakti Registration Online | UP Digishakti Form | Digishakti Free tablet Registration | Digishakti Portal Apply Online
As you all know that the announcement of UP Free Tablet Scheme 2022 was announced by the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh. In this scheme, the state government is going to provide free tablets / free smartphones (CM Yogi free tablet/smartphone) for the students in Uttar Pradesh. The government has launched DIGI SHAKTI Portal for the management of this scheme. UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022 online registration form filling process has been started on the Digi shakti portal. In this Yogi Free Tabs scheme, tablets with preloaded content will be provided in schools in Uttar Pradesh
Students can check the last date to apply from Digi Shakti Portal. Yogi Adityanath-led UP government will provide free Smartphone/tablet students with the study material in advance to the students enrolled in the government colleges of the districts.
Digishakti Portal 2022 UP
The UP government has started planning to provide free smartphones/tablets to the students to reduce the impact of the corona pandemic on students’ studies. Under Yogi Free Tabs Scheme 2022 tablets will be provided to the students and will be issued to the students like books. Firstly the state government of Uttar Pradesh had decided to buy 160 electronic tablets in 18 government colleges of some districts, but now the benefit of the scheme will be given to all the students. To fulfill this decision, the government started the Digishakti portal on which students are to be registered. The decision to distribute free tablets under the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022 (Free Tab Distribution Scheme) has been taken under the New Education Policy (NEP).
The Yogi government’s DigiShakti initiative is also significant in the light of the Digital India campaign, which aims to empower citizens digitally. Transformation not only brings quality in education, but technology also helps in academic reforms.
UP Digishakti Portal Highlights
|Portal||Digi Shakti Portal 2022|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|who started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||government school students|
Digishakti Free Tablet/Smartphone 1 lakh students will get this date
Free Tablet And Smartphone Yojana new Date: In order to technologically upgrade the youth of the state, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced to give one crore free mobiles and tablets. Under which in the first phase of the first scheme (Phase 1), on December 25, CM Yogi himself will distribute 60 thousand mobiles and 40 thousand tablets to 1 lakh students. These smartphones and tabs will be distributed on the birthday of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji. On this occasion, the government will give free mobile and tablet to 1 lakh youth at Ekana Stadium in Lucknow. On this day students from all the districts of the state will be called here. This is going to be the first time in the history of the country that free mobiles and tablets will be distributed to such a large number of students.
These students will get tablet in the first phase of free tab scheme
In the first phase of this free tablet scheme of the government, preference is being given to final year MA, BA, BSC, ITI, MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, Ph.D. MSME and skill development students. According to the information, special secretary of IT and Electronics Department Kumar Vineet said that more than 38 lakh youth have been registered on Digi Shakti portal and the registration of students is still going on, so new students can register through their school.
In the second phase of the scheme, tablets and smartphones will also be provided to other students of the state for free, so register yourself soon, if the government launches the portal for direct registration, then you will be informed.
Data feeding on Digishakti portal is being done by the Collage, university
The data of the beneficiaries is being fed through the colleges of the state on the Digi Shakti portal. All the Universities/Board/Society/Council in the state and apart from this College, Institute, University Campus, Training Center, District Industrial Commissioner. Will feed this data on the portal. After that, the benefit of a free smartphone scheme will be provided to the eligible students. So far, more than 38 lakh youth have been registered on the portal. The process of data feeding of the remaining students is going on, which is being done through the college of the students.
Apart from this, information related to distribution will also be provided to the students from time to time through their mobile and email id. The government has already floated the tender for the scheme so that the G-in smartphone and tablet can be manufactured soon.
Purpose of Digishakti Portal 2022
The main objective of the Digi Shakti Portal of the Yogi Government of Uttar Pradesh is to register eligible students under UP Free Tablet Scheme 2022. Along with this, the data management of the scheme will also be done through the Digi Shakti portal and the data will be stored. Now to take advantage of the scheme, students will not have to go to the public service center or any government office. The data of all eligible students will be fed through the university on the Digishakti portal. After which all eligible students will be provided the benefit of a free smartphone and tablet scheme. This process will save both time and money. Apart from this, transparency will also come in the free tablet distribution system. According to the reports, educational material can also be made available to the students in the future through the Digishakti portal.
Features of UP Digi Shakti Yojana
- Digi Shakti Portal has been started for the registration of students of UP Free Tab Scheme.
- Smartphone and tablet distribution data will be stored on Digi Shakti Portal.
- Under the scheme, both tablets and smartphones will be given based on the talent of the students.
- Students who have already registered on the portal through the college will be provided tablets soon.
- In the second phase of the scheme, free tablets and smartphones will be provided to the remaining students.
- Students do not need to go anywhere to apply for the scheme, they will be registered on Digi Shakti portal through their college.
- Under this free tab scheme, the registration of students will be done at the college and university level.
- The data of more than 38 lakh students has been fed on the portal by the colleges and universities so far.
- Under the Digi Sakti portal, information related to distribution will be provided to all the students from time to time on their mobiles.
- In future, learning material will also be made available to the students through this portal.
Eligibility for Yogi Digi Shakti Free Tablet Scheme
Only those candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible for UP Free Tablet Scheme 2022:-
- Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only a student of a government school can apply for the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The applicant must have passed in all his previous examinations.
Documents Required for UP Free Tablet Scheme 2022
All the interested candidates who want to apply for this UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022 are required to have the following documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- school id card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Digishakti Portal Registration / Login 2022
- First of all click on digishaktiup.in link to start the online registration process.
- Secondly, on the home page, you will get the Scheme register link “yogi free smartphone yojana”.
- Then the Free tab/smartphone Registration Form for Free Tab distribution scheme will open in front of you.
- now you have to start filling in the details asked in the Registration Form 2022.
- The next step is to recheck the details provided by you in the Application form. This will ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally hit the submit button and start the application filling process.
Note: At present, the registration process on the Digishakti portal is available only for the college, you can register yourself through the school on this Digi shakti portal.