e shram card registration | e shram card download 2022 | E Shramik Card Online Registration | e shram card online apply | Pradhan mantri e shram card panjikaran | e shram card status check | How to make eshram.gov.in E Shramik Card 2022
The Government of India had prepared a national database for unorganized workers last year for the overall welfare of crores of unorganized workers of the country. For which Prime Minister Modi has launched the e-shram portal, workers are being linked with their Aadhar card through the e Sharm portal. Apart from this, the government is also going to provide many benefits to the people of the country on getting e Shram card registration done, the government can send direct money to the accounts of those whose e Shram card is made, which can be easily availed by the workers of the country. Therefore, if you have not got your e Shram card made yet, then we will tell you here that how you can get e Shram card made online at home, so check the complete information about e Shram card registration 2022 and download, benefits etc. from here.
E Shram Card (E Shramik Card) 2022
Many schemes are started by the government from time to time for the workers of the unorganized sector of the country. So that all the workers of the country can be made strong and self-reliant. But there are many workers in the country who are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme, but due to some problem, they are not able to get the benefit of important schemes of the government. Keeping this problem in view by the government, e-shram portal has been launched by the Government of India for all such workers. So that the data of all the workers can be collected at one place so that everyone can easily get the benefits of any scheme.
So far, more than 18 crore Unorganized Workers (UWs) in the country have already registered themselves under the portal. The registration under the e Shram portal is completely free and the workers do not have to pay anything for their registration at the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC), or the regional offices of the state government. They can also register online directly through the e-SHRAM portal eshram.gov.in or apart from this, by visiting the portal themselves, they can do their e Shram card registration themselves, the process of which we are going to tell you below.
e Shram Card Highlights
|Portal name||e Shram Card 2022|
|Launched by||PM Modi|
|e Shram Portal Launch date||26 August 2021|
|Objective||data collection of workers|
eShram portal Launch
eShram Portal was inaugurated on 26 Aug 2021 by Shri Bhupendra Yadav, Hon’ble Minister (L&E) in presence of Shri Rameshwar Teli, Hon’ble Minister of State (L&E).
eSHRAM portal has been developed to create a national database of unorganized workers, which is linked with the Aadhaar. It will contain details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill type, and family details, etc. to maximize their employability and extend the benefits of social security schemes to them.
Any worker who is working in the unorganized sector and between the age of 16-59 years is eligible to register on the eSHRAM portal. Migrant workers, gig workers, platform workers, agricultural workers, MGNREGA workers, fishermen, milkmen, ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, street vendors, domestic workers, rickshaw pullers, and other workers engaged in other similar occupations in the unorganized sector. This is the first national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.
Objectives of eSHRAM Portal
- Creation of a centralized database of all Unorganized Workers (UWs) including construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers etc. Linking workers with Aadhaar is an important objective of the portal.
- To improve the implementation efficiency of social security services for the unorganized workers
- Integration of social security schemes which are being implemented by other ministries.
- Sharing of information in respect of registered unorganized workers with various stakeholders such as Ministries/Departments/Boards/Agencies/Organizations of Central and State Governments for distribution of various social security and welfare schemes administered by them through API.
- Portability of social security and welfare benefits to migrant and construction workers.
- To provide a comprehensive database to the Central and State Governments to deal with any national crisis like COVID-19 in future.
- Through the E Shram Card Portal , the government will get help in providing employment to the workers according to their skills.
Benefits of E Shram Card 2022
- A national database of about 38 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be prepared through the government’s e-shram portal .
- This database of e-shram portal is being linked with the basis of workers so that the benefits of government schemes can be provided to all.
- Through this portal, migrant workers, gig workers, platform workers, agricultural workers, MGNREGA workers, fishermen, milkmen, ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, street vendors, domestic workers, rickshaw pullers and others engaged in similar occupations in the unorganized sector The worker is being linked together.
- The registration process on the portal is online and transparent so that no fraud can be done in the scheme.
- The benefits of many government schemes will be provided to the workers through this e-shram card portal of the government.
- 12 digit record will be provided to all the registered workers through e shram card portal which will be valid across the country.
- Through the e Shramik Card Portal card, labor will be distributed to the workers on the basis of their skill, which will help in providing employment to them.
- Through the database, the government will also get help in launching and operating various schemes for the workers.
- The Shram Card Portal is being implemented by the Ministry of Labor and Employment of the country.
e shram card eligibility list
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the country.
- Any worker who is from unorganized sector is eligible for registration on eSHRAM portal.
- Applicant’s age should be between 16-59 years to register on e shram card portal.
- This e-shram card is for all the people of the unorganized sector of the country.
- The person should not be an income tax payer for the application.
- Applicants must be engaged with membership of the unorganized sector
- The applicant should have a savings bank account.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar number to obtain a labor card.
Documents for E Shramik Card 2022
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- proof of residence
- age proof
- mobile number
- aadhar number
- mobile number linked with aadhar number
- bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- income certificate
E Shram Card Registration / Download 2022 (How To Create E Shramik Card)
If you want to make E Shramik Card by yourself then you can follow the procedure given below, here we have told how you can do E Shramik Card online registration step by step:
- To apply, first of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram Portal .
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this you have to register on the portal Click on the option of REGISTER on e-Shram .
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, a form of SELF registration will come in front of you in which you have to fill the mobile number and other information correctly.
- Below in the form, you will also get the option of EPFO and ESIC, if you want, you can yes it, if you take advantage of it, then you have to leave it as NO.
- As soon as you fill the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar, then you have to click on the Send OTP button.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number which you have to fill in the next box.
- After this, now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then you have to click on the send otp button once again, this time you will get OTP from UIDAI which you have to fill on the labor portal and click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the e shram card registration form will appear in front of you, along with your Aadhaar information will also open, here you have to click on the “Continue to enter other details” button.
- इसके बाद आपको फॉर्म में मांगीं गई सभी जानकारी भरनी है जेसे सबसे पहले आपको अपनी पर्सनल जानकारी भर देनी है। ओर नेक्स्ट बटन पर क्लिक कर देना है।
- जेसे ही आप अगले पेज पर पहुंचते हैं तो यहाँ आपको आपनी Address details जमा करनी होगी आप उस स्थान को भर छोड़ सकते हैं जिस
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the form, like first of all you have to fill your personal information. And click on Next button.
- As soon as you reach the next page, here you will have to submit your address details, you can leave the space which is not marked with *. Now you have to click on Next button again
- Here you have to submit your education details, if you want to upload documents, you can or you can also leave it blank because it is not necessary to submit documents, you can update it later also through e Shram portal. .
- As soon as you fill the education information, then in the next page you have to fill your Occupation and Skill information like what you do and which skill do you have, it is very easy to fill this information, just you have to type the first few words of your skill. After this a list will appear in front of you from which you can choose your business.
- Like if you are a farmer then you just have to type Fa and many skills related to Farmer will come in front of you, from which you can choose your information, apart from this you can check all business by clicking on NCO Code list .
- Now finally you have to provide your bank account information first you fill your account number after that enter your IFSC code and click on search button after that your bank information will come automatically.
- After filling all the information successfully, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, your completely filled form will be sent to you, here you can check whether there is anything wrong with your form, after that you have to submit the application form completely.
- As soon as you submit the form, your e shram card will appear in front of you which you can download by clicking on the e shram download button.
E Shram Card Registration Through CSC
- For this, first you have to login to your Digital Seva Portal.
- After successfully login, you will see the service of labor card in the new service here, you have to click on it.
- If you do not see that service, then you can directly go to e shram portal and click on the “Registration Through CSC digital seva” link.
- Now you will see your CSC Eshram Card Login Dashboard.
- Here you have to click on New CSC Shram Card Registration.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile number which you will have to verify.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number here and mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card. if customer’s aadhaar not linked with mobile you can choose the finger print option or iris scan to verify the customer’s identity
- Now an OTP will be sent to your same mobile number.
- Here you have to verify this OTP.
- After this you have to fill all the information here correctly to make CSC Eshram Card.
- After filling the information you have to submit the application successfully.
- After this your Eshram Card will be ready from CSC which you can download here.
E Shram Card Download/ Update eKYC 2022
If you have not been able to download your e shram card after registering or if you want to update something in it, then you can easily do it through e shram portal, the whole process is given below:
- Firstly the official website eshram.gov.in .
- Now you will see the option of self registration on the portal Already Registered? You have to click on the (update) option.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number which you have to fill in the next box.
- Here you now have to get OTP from UIDAI by entering your Aadhar number, for this you should choose Aadhar OTP or you can also choose finger print and iris scan option if you are a public service center operator.
- As soon as you submit by entering OTP, then your profile will appear in front of you, here you have to click on Update eKYC button if you want to download or update your eshram card.
- Now in the next page you will get two options Update Profile under which you will be able to update your information and in the second option you will get the option of Download UAN Card, by clicking on which you can easily download your e Shram Card.
E Shramik Card Beneficiary List
- migrant workers
- gig worker
- platform worker
- agricultural labor
- MGNREGA workers
- ASHA worker
- anganwadi worker
- street vendors
- Domestic workers
- rickshaw driver
- Other workers engaged in similar occupations in the unorganized sector