SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Registration | SC / OBC free coaching scheme application | Free coaching application online | COACHING-MSJE coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration
Online applications are being invited by the Central Government to get Free Coaching for the students of SC and OBC under Free Coaching Yojana on the official portal coaching.dosje.gov.in of the Government.
Under this free coaching scheme, the government will provide assistance for the entire coaching fee or prescribed coaching fee for the course of the students. Local students will get a stipend of Rs 3000, while outstation students will get a stipend of Rs 6,000 with special allowance of Rs 2000 for the disabled for the duration of the course.
All interested candidates in the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category can now apply online on the official website.
Under the Free Coaching Scheme for SC / OBC students, apply online on the official website coaching.dosje.gov.in to get a rebate of up to Rs 6,000 / fill the registration form, check eligibility criteria, courses covered, list You can check the details of impaneled coaching institutions/centers, stipend amount, special allowance and complete details from here
Free Coaching Yojana 2021 (SC/ OBC)
The total number of seats for Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes students applying under Muft Coaching Yojana is 2000.
The revised scholarship guidelines of “Central Sector Scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students” have been issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Applicants desirous of free coaching scheme for SC / OBC students should have an annual family income of less than Rs 8 lakh. The only way to get help for coaching under this scheme is through online mode.
Free coaching scheme eligibility criteria
To apply for the coaching scheme, the applicant students have to follow the following letters: –
- Students will be selected on the basis of their academic result by the coaching institute
- SC and OBC caste students will be exempted from the academic result criteria
- Only SC and OBC caste students can apply for the scheme
- A student can enroll under the scheme for one time only.
- Coaching will be provided for the preliminary and main examination.
- Students can take coaching twice for preliminary and main examination.
- If the candidate is selected for interview then he / she can take coaching at any time.
- Selected candidate will have to participate in all classes
Requred Documents for free coaching scheme
- Aadhar card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification details
Highlights Of The Free Coaching Yojana
|Name of scheme||Free coaching scheme|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Beneficiary||SC, OBC students|
|Registration Start Date||New applications will be started soon|
Selected candidates List 2021
The list of the results of the students who had registered online for the scheme has been released, the complete process of how to check the list is given below:
- First official website http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/ visit
- You will get a list on the home page of the website as you can see in the image.
- Here now you will see both the list of mode 2, in front of which you will see a link of click here for the result.
- Here you can check the selected candidates list by clicking on either of the two links given.
Note: Selected students will now have to complete their application process after logging in with their login credentials on the portal.
Free Coaching Scheme Registration 2021
Any coaching institute who wants to participate in this scheme and take advantage of the scheme, then apply by visiting the official portal coaching.dosje.gov.in/ of the government
- To apply, first go to the link given below: http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/
- After reaching the website, the dashboard of free coaching scheme will open in front of you.
- Through the home page of the website, you can check the guide line of the scheme, the user can manually check and also login and apply.
- Now to register for the free coaching scheme, first click on the “Menu” button on the home page.
- After this, now the options available in the menu will open in front of you, here you have to click on the “Register” button.
- If you do the above-mentioned button, then the registration form of Free Coaching Yojana will open in front of you, here you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the form correctly, you have to click on the “Register” button to submit the registration form and after that you can login and fill your free coaching scheme application form through whatever ID password you have created.
You can fill your application form by following the instructions given on the portal, although you may face some problems due to the new portal, but the problems coming on the portal will be fixed soon.
Free Coaching Yojana Process of application
The plan will be widely advertised through electronic media etc. giving brief information about the scheme. Applicants, after assessing their eligibility and suitability as per the eligibility conditions of the scheme, will be required to apply online on the portal of this ministry, i.e. coaching.dosje.gov.in. He / she intends to join, with a description of the course.
(i) The portal will be open twice a month for receiving applications i.e. during July 2021 and January 2021.
(ii) Applicants have to upload their application forms along with the prescribed supporting documents.
(iii) No offline application will be entertained. By all means, only online applications will be completed, consideration will be given for assistance. All incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. However, rejected candidates will have the option to apply in the later stages of selection.
Courses List Under This Scheme
Here is the complete list of courses for which SC / OBC students will be given free coaching under Free Coaching Yojana:
- Group A and B examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
- Group A and B examination conducted by the State Public Service Commission,
- Officer grade examinations conducted by banks, insurance companies, and public sector undertakings (PSUs)
- Premier entrance exams for admission in engineerings such as IIT-JEE and AIEEE, AIPMT like Medical, Professional Courses like Management (CAT) and Law (CLAT) and any other such subjects decided by the Ministry.
- Aptitude tests / exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL
Free Coaching Yojana Stipend / Special Allowance
Stipend: Local students will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 3000 per student for attending a coaching class. Similarly, Rs 6000 per student will be paid per month for outside students. The stipend will be paid for the duration of the course or for one year, whichever is less. The scholarship for each student will be paid directly by the Ministry through DBT.
Special Allowance: Students with disabilities will also be eligible for a special allowance of Rs.2000 / – per month, which will be equivalent to a valid disability certificate (disability greater than 40% or more) for reader allowance, maintenance allowance, assistant allowance etc. This will be in addition to the stipend mentioned in para 8 (ii) above.
The scheme will be operated by reputed coaching institutes / centers:
i) Central Government / State Governments / Union Territory Administrations / Public Enterprises / Autonomous Bodies under the Central / State Governments;
ii) Central (both central and state) including universities and private universities recognized by the authority concerned; And
iii) Registered private institutions / NGOs.
Selection of candidates by institutions
While the institute will ensure that all the conditions given in para 6 of the scheme are complied with, while selecting the students under the scheme, the coaching institute may apply the educational norms prescribed by the institute. However, the institute can set these criteria for SC / OBC candidates
Compromise If the number of applicants for the course exceeds the seats, separate merit list will be prepared for SC and OBC candidates based on the criteria mentioned in para 6 ii of the scheme.