Gobar Dhan Yojana Apply Online | Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2023 Online Application | Govardhan Yojana Application Status | Gobar Dhan Yojana In Hindi | Application Form for Gobar-Dhan Scheme Prime Minister Gobar Dhan Yojana
Central Govt Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023 (Gobar Dhan Yojana) invites online registration form to provide benefits to the people which can be filled online by any person, to fill the online application form the applicant must visit https://sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan / must go go to the portal, she cow dhan scheme 2023 It will focus on cattle dung management and use it as bio-fuel/bio-CNG. Accordingly, this Gobar Dhan Yojana is another big step of the Central Government.
To double the income of the farmers by 2022, it is a mission of the government to double the income of the farmers by 2022. For this, the government is running many schemes, out of all the schemes, this scheme is also an important way. to double farmers’ incomes.
Gobar Dhan Scheme 2023 Registration Form official site sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan, farmers can apply online for Gobar Dhan Yojana to manage cattle dung and use it as manure, fertilizers in agriculture, check complete details of Gobar Dhan Yojana Bio-Agro-Ecological Resource It can be done from here and benefit the rural population.
Table of Contents
Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023 (Gobar-Dhan Yojana)
Organic Galvanizing Bio-Agri-Agri-Food Resources (Gobar) Gobar Dhan Yojana was first announced on 1 February 2018 by the then Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Gobar-Dhan will benefit common people and especially rural people with clean biogas fuel. This will be achieved through health reforms and improved sanitation in villages.
Gobar Dhan Initiative Biodegradable waste will support the recovery and transformation of waste into resources. It will provide economic and resource benefits to farmers and households and will also support the creation of clean villages, which is the objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen). 41 on February 25, 2018 mind matter In the programme, the Prime Minister asked farmers to convert to manure, biogas and biofuel. This will reduce pollution and generate additional income for farmers. For this, the government has opened the Gobar Dhan Yojana portal.
Highlights of Gobar Dhan Scheme
|The name of the scheme||Gobar Dhan Yojana (Gobar-Dhan Yojana)|
|which started||Mr. Arun Jaitley|
|Release date||February 1, 2018|
|sponsored by||central. Government.|
|the beneficiary of the scheme||Farmer|
|the purpose of the plan||doubling farmers’ incomes|
|year of registration||2023|
|mode of application||Online|
|Department||JAL SHAKTI MINISTRY|
Objectives of Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2023
The main objective of Gobardhan Yojana is to increase rural income, rural employment and keep villages clean through solid waste management. Consequently, Gobar Dhan Yojana (Gobar-Dhan Yojana) aims to positively impact Gram Panchayats with 3Es which are as follows:
Employment: Employment will be generated by rural youth and women through waste collection, transportation to treatment plants, management of treatment plants, sale and distribution of biomass, etc., and jobs will be generated in rural areas.
Power of attorney: Rural people, especially women’s self-help groups, will be involved in the construction, management and day-to-day operation of the biogas plants, which will help empower rural women.
Energy creation: Energy self-sufficiency will be achieved by using agricultural and animal waste to generate bioenergy through biogas plants.
Health: reducing malaria and other sanitation-related diseases by reducing waste stagnation in villages; and improving indoor air quality, which is otherwise affected by burning dung cakes and firewood
hygiene: Better sanitation, reduction of waste in villages and achieving general cleanliness is an important objective of the scheme
Organic fertilizer: Digestate sludge from biogas plants, a rich source of manure, will benefit farmers in supplementing chemical fertilizers.
Salient Features of Gobar Dhan Yojana
Gobar Dhan Yojana The main objective of the scheme is to make farmers self-reliant apart from waste-to-energy. The scheme will help manage and reuse cattle dung and thus make the nation ‘open defecation free’. The features and highlights of the scheme are as follows:
- The Central Government has launched the Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan (Gobar Dhan) scheme to promote the management and reuse of cattle dung.
- Subsequently, this scheme will contribute to the ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’ and help make India ODF free.
- Along with this, Gobar Dhan Yojana will improve the lives of people living in rural areas.
- Farmers can use this solid waste and cow dung in their fields and can also use it as manure, fertilizer, biogas and biofuel.
- The central government has also taken other decisions to open various health and wellness centers in villages, improve infrastructure for rural business centers, better connectivity between villages and cities, and higher education centers.
Gobar-Dhan Yojana Eligibility and Documents
- The applicant must be from the countryside.
- Only farmers are eligible for this scheme
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- Cell Phone Number
- email id
- passport size photo
Gobar Dhan Yojana 2023 Online Registration
Anyone who wants to participate in this scheme can apply by visiting Gobar Dhan online portal below. Gobar Dhan Yojana 2022-23 The complete procedure for filling the online registration form is given below:
- To apply first visit the official website of Gobar Dhan – Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation https://sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan/ or if this link is not working then visit this new link https://sbm . gov.in/gov.in/gbdw20/Home.aspx
- After that, you will reach the main page of the website
- After reaching the home page of the site, click on the “Register” link present in the main menu
- After you click on the registration link in front of you Gobar Dhan Scheme I will open the registration form to apply online
- After this, the applicant has to fill all the information sought in the form like Personal Details, Address Details, Registration Details etc.
- In the registration details you will have to fill the user id, for this you can choose any of the email id and user id and after that you will have to verify your mobile through OTP by entering the mobile number.
- Finally, after completing all the required information, the applicant Gobar Dhan Yojana Click on “Submit” button to fill the online registration form 2023.
- After successful registration, applicant farmers can “login” using their username, password and click the “Login” button.
- after you log in user manual You can complete the full application form by following the instructions given in
Gobar Dhan Scheme App Status
The current status of applications under Gobar Dhan Yojana is given in the table below. From time to time I may change the status of the request, you can check the same from the website dashboard directly:
|Block Approved Application/DPR||170|
|Application/DPR pending approval||198|
|Number of villages where the application/DPR was received||320|
|Number of STAC formed||2. 3|
|Total number of technical agencies included||130|
Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2023 (Update)
The Ministry of Water Resources recently launched an integrated portal for the Govardhan Yojana. The initiative aims to manage livestock and organic waste and increase farmers’ income. Govardhan Yojana is adopted as a priority program in the second phase of Swachh Bharat Rural Mission.
The Swachh Bharat Mission is implemented by the Ministry of Jal Shakti. Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Animal Husbandry Minister Jiraj Singh, Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Water Power Minister Ratan Lal Kataria were present on the occasion.
Follow us on social media