GOBAR- Dhan Yojana Online Apply | GOBAR-DHAN Scheme Registration Online | गोबर-धन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2022 | Gobar Dhan Yojana status | GOBAR-DHAN scheme Application Status
The Central Government is inviting online registration forms to provide benefits to the people under Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021-22 (गोबर-धन योजना), which can be filled by any person online, to fill the application form online visit the official portal sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan/Portal
This Gobar Dhan Yojana will focus on management of cattle dung and use it as bio-fuel / bio-CNG. Accordingly, this Gobar-Dhan Yojana is another major step of the Central Government.
To double the income of farmers by 2022, For this, the government is running many schemes, this scheme is also an important way to double the income of farmers.
On Gobar Dhan Scheme 2022 Registration Form sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan, farmers can apply online for management of cattle dung for Gobar-Dhan Yojana and use it as fertilizers in manure, agriculture, organic bio You can check the complete information of Agro Resource Gobar Dhan Yojana from here and benefit the rural people.
Gobar Dhan Yojana 2022
The Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources (Gobar) Gobar Dhan scheme was first announced by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on 1 February 2018 by the government. The Gobar-Dhan scheme will benefit the common people and especially the rural people with clean biogas fuel. This will be done through improvement on health and improvement in sanitation in villages.
The Gobar Dhan initiative will support bio-degradable waste recovery and conversion of waste into resources. It will provide economic and resource benefits to farmers and families and will also support the creation of clean villages which is the objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural).
In the 41st Mann Ki Baat program on 25 February 2018, PM asked farmers to convert to fertilizer, bio-gas, and biofuels. This will reduce pollution and additional income for farmers. For this, the government has opened the Gobar Dhan scheme portal.
Gobar-Dhan Yojana New Update
The Ministry of Water Resources has recently launched an integrated portal for the government plan. The initiative aims to manage livestock and organic wastes and increase farmers’ income. In the second phase of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen, Govardhan Yojana is being adopted as a priority program.
The Swachh Bharat Mission is implemented by the Ministry of Water Energy. Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Animal Husbandry Minister Jiraj Singh, Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, and Water Energy Minister Ratan Lal Kataria were present on the occasion.
Gobar Dhan Scheme Key Highlights
|Scheme||Gobar Dhan Yojana (गोबर-धन योजना)|
|sponsored by||Arun Jaitley|
|Launch date||1 February 2018|
|Launched by||Central. Govt|
|an objective||Doubling farmers’ income|
|The department||MINISTRY OF JAL SHAKTI|
Gobar-Dhan Scheme Online Registration 2022
Anyone who wants to become a partner of this scheme can apply by visiting Gobar Dhan online portal. Below is the complete procedure to fill the Gobar Dhan Yojana online registration form:
- Official website of First Gobar Dhan – drinking water and sanitation department to apply visit https://sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan/
- After reaching the homepage of the website, click on the “Registration” link in the main menu.
- After clicking on the registration link, the registration form for applying online in Gobar Dhan Scheme will open in front of you
- After this, the applicant has to fill all the information sought in the form such as Personal Details (Personal Details), Address Details, Registration Details etc.
- In the registration details, you have to fill the User ID, for this you can choose any of the email IDs and User IDs, and after that, by entering the mobile number, you will have to verify your mobile through OTP.
- Finally, after filling all the required information, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the Gobar Dhan Yojana online registration form 2022.
- After successful registration, applicant farmers can “login” using their username, password and click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in, you can fill the complete application form by following the guidelines given in the user manual .
Eligibility & Requred documents for Gobar-Dhan Scheme
- Applicant must be from a rural area.
- Only farmers are eligible for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Gobar Dhan Scheme Application Status
The current status of the applications under Gobar Dhan Yojana (till February 2021) is given in the table below:
|Application/DPR Approved by Block||170|
|Application/DPR Awaiting Approval||198|
|Number of Villages where Application/DPR Received||320|
|Number of STAC Formed||23|
|Total Number of Technical Agency Empanelled||130|
Objectives of Gobar-Dhan Yojana
The main objective of Gobardhan Yojana is to increase rural income, rural jobs and to keep villages clean through solid waste management. Accordingly, Gobar Dhan Yojana (Gobar- Dhan Yojana 2022) aims to positively influence gram panchayats with 3E, which are as follows:
Employment: Employment will be generated through rural youth and women through collection of waste, transportation to treatment plants, management of treatment plants, sale and distribution of biomass etc. and employment generation in rural areas.
Empowerment: Rural people, especially women self-help groups, will be engaged in the construction, management and day-to-day operation of bio-gas plants which will help in rural women empowerment.
Energy generation: Self-sufficiency in relation to energy will be achieved through the use of agricultural and animal waste to generate bio-energy through bio-gas plants.
Health: Reduction in malaria and other diseases related to sanitation through reducing waste stoppage in villages; And improving indoor air quality that would otherwise be affected by the burning of dung cakes and firewood
Sanitation: Improved sanitation, reducing waste from villages and achieving overall sanitation is an important objectives of this scheme.
Organic Fertilizer: The rich source of fertilizer will benefit the farmers in the supplementation of chemical fertilizers from the solution digested from the biogas plants.
Salient features of Gobar Dhan Scheme
The main objective of Gobar Dhan Yojana is to make farmers self-reliant besides converting waste to energy. This scheme will help in the management and reuse of cattle dung and thus makes the nation “open defecation free”. Important salient features of this scheme are as follows:
- The central government has launched the Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan (Gobar Dhan) scheme to promote the management of cattle dung and reuse it.
- Subsequently, the scheme will contribute to the “Clean India Mission” and help make India ODF free.
- Along with this, Gobar Dhan Yojana will improve the lives of people living in rural areas.
- Farmers can use this solid waste and dung in their fields and can also use it as manure, fertilizer, bio-gas and bio-fuel.
- The central government has also taken other decisions for opening various health and welfare centers in villages, improving infrastructure for rural business centers, better connectivity between villages and cities and centers for higher education.