CG Godhan Nyay Yojana | Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Application 2022 | Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana apply online | CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Benefits and Eligibility | गोधन न्याय योजना
This Godhan Nyay Yojana has been started by the state government for the farmers of the state, through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government is also working for the benefit of the cows, through this article, we will all the information related to this CG Godhan Nyay Yojana. Like how to apply in Godhan Nyay Yojana, what are documents, eligibility, etc? Check complete information from here. Bhupesh Baghel ji, the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, launched the Godhan Nyay Yojana on 20 July 2020 to help the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will purchase cow dung from farmers to create vermicompost manure.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Application 2022
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana was first started in the state by the Chief Minister of the state Bhupesh Baghel Ji on 20th July 2020 for the farmers/cattle rearers and still, this scheme is being implemented in the entire state. Under this CG Godhan Nyay Scheme, the state government will buy cow dung from the cattle rearing farmers of the state and farmers will be provided the right price for this. After this, the government will use the dung purchased from the cattle rearers under this scheme to make vermicompost manure.
This Godhan Nyay Yojana is being run by the state government in two phases, in the first phase, 2240 cowsheds of the state will be connected to the scheme, and under this phase, after the construction of 2800 formations, in the second phase cow dung will be purchased from the farmers. . Cow dung is used in many ways, through which good fuel is prepared, keeping this in view, the government will buy cow dung under the scheme at the right prices.
Godhan nyay scheme highlights
|Scheme name||Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana|
|launched by||CM Bhupesh Baghel|
|Launch date||20 July 2020|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
What will the government do after buying cow dung?
Godhan received under Godhan Nyay Yojana will be used for making Vermi Compost Fertilizer. After this, this fertilizer will be sold by the government through the cooperative society of the state. So that the fertilizer requirement of farmers, forestry, horticulture, etc. can be fulfilled. The responsibility of purchasing cow dung has been given to the Chhattisgarh State Urban Administration. This vermicompost will be sold at the rate of ₹10 per kg.
Electricity will be produced from the dung under CG Godhan Nyay
As part of the Chhattisgarh Gaudhan Nyay Yojana, cow dung will be used to generate electricity. All arrangements have been made and the process will begin soon. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel ji shared this information with journalists on 22 September 2021.
This new scheme will generate green energy in Chhattisgarh, which will benefit the environment as well as women and youth of self-help groups. At the same time, farmers, youth, and industries are going to benefit a lot. The decision to generate electricity from cow dung has been taken in view of the increasing rate of global warming. Under this scheme, 50 lakh quintals of cow dung have been purchased in the last one year, this dung purchased will be used to generate electricity. So that new jobs will be generated in the state, if the record of the previous years is seen, then the scheme has got a lot of success, till now more than 100 crore cows have been bought under the scheme.
Apart from this, 64000 women of more than 9000 self-help groups engaged in the work of making vermi compost in Gauthano and working in other economic activities under the scheme get employment from this Godhan Nyay scheme of the government.
Objective of CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
As you all know, the income of livestock farmers in our country is not very high, so they are not able to give good fodder to their animals, and some people throw the dung anywhere, due to which the cow dung spread in the villages and cities. Along with this, due to which a lot of pollution also fails. Keeping all these problems in mind, the state government has started Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana.
Through the Godhan Nyay Yojana, the government will buy cow dung from the farmers who raise cows. In this way, the income of the cattle owners will also increase and the cow dung will neither go to waste nor will the farmers throw it here and there, which will also reduce the filth from the cow dung.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- With the implementation of the scheme, cow dung will be utilized properly.
- The state government will buy cow dung from farmers and make its manure.
- The government can also use the cow dung of farmers to generate electricity.
- The cattle farmers/farmers of the state will be provided benefits from this God Nyay scheme.
- Under the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana , cow dung procured from animal husbandry will be used for making vermicompost manure.
- CG Godhan Nyay will increase the income of the farmers.
- This scheme will improve the economic condition of farmers and cattle rearing families.
- The Chhattisgarh government will do the work of buying milky animal dung at the right prices under the scheme.
- The scheme will be extended to all villages in the state in the next phases.
- The Godhan Nyay Yojana is being run by the state government of Chhattisgarh in two.
- Under the Godhan Nyay scheme, cow dung will be purchased at the rate of Rs.2 per kg.
- Under the scheme, vermi compost manure will be sold for 8 to 10 rupees per kg.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022
Before applying for CG Mukhyamantri Godhan Nyay Yojana applicants can check the following letters:-
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of CG state
- Families living below the poverty line are eligible for the card holder family scheme under the Chief Minister’s Food Scheme.
- The same farmers are eligible for this scheme who also do the work of animal husbandry.
- Applicant’s parents are living below poverty line.
- The big landlord traders of the state will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022
To take advantage of CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022, farmers must have the following documents which you need to submit along with the application:
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- income certificate
- animal information
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Godhan nyay scheme registration online
Any interested cattle farmers / farmers of the state who want to apply online to take advantage of this scheme of the government, then they can follow the process given below.
- To apply in Godhan Nyay Yojana, you have to download Godhan Nyay Yojana (Godhan Nyay Yojana) App.
- To download Godhan Nyay Yojana apk, first go to Google Play Store.
- Now type Godhan Nyay Yojana by clicking on the search box and click on the search button.
- Many apps will come in front of you here, out of which you have to install only the app issued by the government.
- Finally you have to open the app and then you can start the application process.
Godhan nyay cgstate gov in Login
The official portal godhannyay.cgstate.gov.in can be used to login to Godhan Nyay Yojana. The login process is given below:
- Firstly go to the official website
- Here the login page will appear in front of you
- Here first the user has to choose his role
- After selecting the roll, you have to enter the relevant mobile number
- Finally you have to click on the “आगे बढ़ें” button to complete the login process.
Ref: CSC PORTAL