Google IT Support Professional Certificate | Free Google Course | Free Course With Certificate | Coursera Free | Google Free Certificate | Free Certificate By Google | GOOGLE IT Support Course Online Enrollment | Course Offered By Google
Google IT Support Professional Certificate: This is your launchpad to an IT career. In this program, you’ll learn the in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in 3-6 months. No degree or prior experience required.
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
In this 5-course certificate program, you’ll prepare for an entry-level job in IT support through an innovative curriculum developed by Google. 80% of Google IT Support Professional Certificate learners in the U.S. report a career impact within 6 months, such as finding a new job, getting a raise, or starting a new business. The program is part of Grow with Google, a Google initiative to help create economic opportunities for all.
Upon completion of the certificate, learners eligible to work in the US can directly share their information with Google, as well as employers like Hulu, Infosys, Intel, Walmart, and more.
This program also prepares you for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT— you’ll earn a dual credential when you complete both. Through a mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on labs, you’ll get introduced to troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security — foundational IT skills required for an entry-level role. You’ll hear from Googlers whose foundations in IT support, served as launchpads for their own careers. By dedicating ~5 hours a week, you can complete in 3-6 months.
This program is ACE® certified—when you complete, you can earn up to 12 college credits, the equivalent of 4 associate degree-level courses.
What you’ll learn
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT capacity
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn to use systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Encryption Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
Benefits Of This Course
- Shareable Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level: No degree or prior experience required
- English subtitles: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Chinese (Simplified), Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Vietnamese, Korean, German, Russian, Turkish, Spanish
Google IT Support Course List
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
How To Participate
- First, go to the link below: Click here
- now click on the “Enroll” button
- After a form will open in front of you
- Now fill in the complete information requested in the form
- After filling the information, submit the form
2 thoughts on “Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate”
I thought I would mention that it looks like the word “Traning” is spelled incorrectly on your website. I’ve seen some tools to help with problems like this such as SpellAlert.com or WebsiteChecker.com. I just thought you should know!