mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana Haryana Online apply | कन्यादान योजना हरियाणा आवेदन ऑनलाइन 2021 | see complete information of Kanya vivah yojna 2021 here CM Kanyadan Scheme Registration / Application Form, Eligibility etc.
The Labor Department of the Haryana Government has started the Kanyadaan Scheme in Haryana to provide assistance to the laborers . Under the Kanyadan scheme, all registered laborers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 51,000 3 days before the girl’s wedding. You can avedan online in this scheme by visiting the official website hrylabour.gov.in
Workers can avail this assistance as a donation 3 days before the wedding of their daughter. This amount will be given by the Labor Department for the marriage of 3 daughters of a single family. To take advantage of this kanyadan yojana, marriage has to be registered under the Marriage Registration Act. Additionally, both the bride and groom must have attained the legal age of marriage.
Under mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana, a provision has been made to provide a grant of 51,000 rupees three days before the marriage of the girl of the registered laborers. This amount is given to the laborer till the marriage of 3 girls.
kanyadan yojana haryana 2021
This Kanyadan scheme is being implemented by the Labor Department of Haryana State. The Labor Department will provide this amount to the laborers registered in Haryana 3 days in advance as a donation to get their daughter married.
The Haryana Labor Department has given complete information about this scheme on the official web portal hrylabour.gov.in where by visiting anyone can also know the terms and conditions of Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana. This scheme has been officially released so that no one can cheat the workers through this scheme.
To know the complete details, candidates can visit the “BOCW Board” under the e-services section or by clicking on the link “Kanyadaan Yojana (Three days before marriage ..” under the BOCW Welfare Schemes website) mukhyamantri kanyadan can reach on yojana page
Haryana kanyadan yojana Registration
For applying online in this scheme, the government has not provided any information on the official portal at the moment, only the eligibility terms of the scheme and the objective of the scheme, etc. have been told on the portal, so if you are in this scheme If you want to participate, you can contact under the welfare board beneficiary through the help section of the portal
Or you can simple helpline can get the information through to the below number of simple helpline
However, the government can implement the online application process in this Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana in future so that the people of the state can easily take advantage of this Kanyadan Yojana. There is no process to apply online in this scheme.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Highlights✅
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana|
|In hindi||कन्यादान योजना|
|Assistance amount||Rs. 51,000|
|Scheme Membership Years||1 years|
|Apply Frequency||3 daughters|
|HBOCW Board Helpline||1800-180-2129|
|Department||Labour Department, Haryana|
|Declaration Form||PDF Download|
Eligibility for Kanyadan Scheme
- The worker should be registered and the minimum period of membership should be one year.
- The wedding card and application form must be certified by any gazetted officer.
- Age proof of bride and groom (self-attested copy) has to be attached. For girl, the minimum age of marriage is 18 years
- In addition, the marriage registration certificate must be produced within 1 year of the marriage.
- Only 3 girls in the family can get the benefit of this scheme of the Haryana Government.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
Kanyadaan Yojana Required Documents
Any interested candidates who want to apply for the government’s Kanyadaan scheme will have to attach the following documents along with the application form, the list of documents required for the scheme is as follows:
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- residence certificate
- Income proof
- caste certificate
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Age proof etc.
Haryana kanyadan yojana Guideline
- The marriage card and application form should be certified from any of the following authorities:
Gazetted Officer / Assistant Labor Commissioner / Labor Inspector / Secretary Gram Panchayat / Panchayat Officer / BDPO / DDPO / Naibatahsildar / Tehsildar / Kanongo / Patwari / Assistant Director, Industrial Safety and Health / SDO and Government Department or Board or Municipal Committee / Junior Engineer of Municipal Corporation / City Council and Head of Government School (Principal / Head Master / Administrator)
- Copies of proof of the bride and groom’s age (minimum age of bride 18 years and minimum age of bride 21 years) will be submitted along with the claim form.
- The applicant will write that he will produce the certificate of marriage in the office of the Assistant Director concerned within a period of six months otherwise he will not be eligible for any benefit under any welfare scheme in future.
- The applicant shall submit an undertaking / self-declaration that he has not received nor will he receive this assistance from any other government department / board / corporation.