Oxygen Cylinder Refill in Haryana Apply Online | Oxygen Cylinder Refilling Registration | Door To Door Oxygen Cylinder Refill Facility 2021 |
Online applications are being invited for oxygen cylinder refills in Haryana at oxygenhry.in, fill the civil requirement application form to get oxygen cylinder and organization registration, login, oxygen cylinder Haryana online application, re-print oxygen requirement, See full details from here. In an initiative to curb black marketing and streamline oxygen supply across the state, the Haryana government is soon going to introduce a door-to-door oxygen cylinder refill provision for its people. To avail of this facility, the patient or their family has to apply online. The application request is to be made through oxygenhry.in
Door To Door Oxygen Cylinder Refill Haryana 2021
The Haryana government has launched a door-to-door oxygen re-filling system in Haryana. COVID-19 / Non Kovid patients can apply online for oxygen cylinder refill at oxygenhry.in. This facility of Oxygen Cylinder Haryana online application will enable people to get liquid oxygen refills at home. People will not have to roam here and there in search of oxygen and the problem of standing in queues outside the oxygen provider companies will be solved.
Door-to-door oxygen cylinder refill facility will be provided to the people in Haryana. For this, patients can request online application through the created http://oxygenhry.in. In this article, we will show you the complete procedure to apply online for Oxygen Cylinder Refill in Haryana and how to fill the Civil Oxygen Needs Application Form.
oxygen cylinder doorstep refill service Key Points
|Scheme Name||Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling System|
|Launched By||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||COVID-19 / Non-Covid Patient|
|Helpline No||8558893911 / 1075|
Benefits of Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill Scheme
With this initiative to refill oxygen cylinders at home, needy Kovid patients will receive liquid oxygen at their doorstep and their families will not have to stand in queues for long. This will also curb black marketing. In addition, many home isolation patients will find cylinders at home and hospital beds with oxygen support will be available for high-risk Kovid patients
documents for taking oxygen cylinder
- Applicant Age
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Doctor Prescription
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Address
Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling Districts List
- Charkhi Dadri
Citizen Oxygen Requirement Form Filling Process
Here is the complete procedure to fill the application form for Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill by the citizens: –
- First of all, go to the official website of the Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-Filling System in Haryana http://oxygenhry.in/ in Haryana .
- On the homepage, the Haryana Civil Oxygen Requirements Application Form will appear in front of you as shown below.
- Here the applicant can fill the name of the district, name of the patient, age of the patient, Aadhaar number of the patient, address where oxygen is required, mobile number of the contact person,% SpO2 (oxygen level), selection of cylinder size etc.
- After this, the applicant will now have to upload the photo of SPO2 level (less tha 5 mb) / Doctor Prescription.
- Finally, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the online process for door-to-door oxygen re-filling system in Haryana.
Note: Before filling the application form, make sure that you must have an empty cylinder.
Door-To-Door Oxygen re-filling Organization Registration Online
Here is the complete procedure to fill the organization registration form on oxygenhry.in portal: –
- First of all visit the official website of door-to-door oxygen re-filling system in Haryana http://oxygenhry.in/ .
- On the homepage, click on the “Organization Registration” tab in the main menu.
- Now Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill Organization Registration Form will appear as shown below:
- Here the applicant organization has to select the name of the district, organization, contact person, contact person’s mobile number, number of volunteers, number of cylinders available, organization email, address and then click on the “Submit” button.