HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021 | HDFC Bank Scholarship Registration | HDFC Parivartan Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students 2021 | Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Scholarship For All Students Apply online |
Online applications are being accepted in HDFC Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship. Any student can currently apply online for the scheme.
In HDFC Scholarship 2021, applications are being invited on the official website of the scheme, application documents and forms can be easily applied by filling this entire process can be done online only, for this you do not need to go anywhere.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021-22
HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to disadvantaged sections of the society. The scholarship program is for school students from class 6 onwards preparing for UG and PG programs.
Under the ECS Scholarship, students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal / family crisis or any other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out, are provided monetary assistance up to INR 75,000 for their studies under the scheme. is.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial services provider, has offered this scholarship as part of its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank is running various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
HDFC Scholarship Highlights
|Scholarship name||HDFC Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||HDFC Parivartan|
|Scholarship Amount||UP To INR 75,000|
|Last date||31 Jul 2021|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility
Students who want to apply for this scheme or scholarship or are thinking of applying will have to meet the eligibility criteria given under the scholarship. If you do not follow these criteria then you will not get the scholarship.
To check the eligibility of this scholarship, go to the official website of the scholarship and read all the eligibility criteria given under the application section carefully, and apply for the scholarship after that.
HDFC Scholarship Required Documents
In order to apply for the scholarship scheme, we have given you the complete list of the documents which the applicant will have to upload so that you can prepare all the documents before applying. The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Passport size photo
- Photo identity proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Form 16A / Income Certificate from Government Authority / Pay Slip etc.)
- School Fee Proof / Bills
- Scholarship applicant’s bank account details (Canceled Check / Passbook Copy)
- Marksheets of Class 10/12
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
Note – These are just some of the main documents. There are about 6 types of scholarships available under the scheme. Whichever scholarship you apply for, first check the documents given under it.
How To apply?
- First, visit the Scholarship page, the link is given below: Click Here
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Mi Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the “terms and Conditions” and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
HDFC All Scholarship Programme List
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Programme (Merit-Cum-Means Based)
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Beyond School Programme (Merit-Cum-Means Based)
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Professional Education Programme (Merit-Cum-Means Based)
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Programme (Need Based)
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Beyond School Programme (Need Based)
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Professional Education Programme (Need Based)