link aadhaar with ration card, How to link Aadhaar card with Ration card? ,Required documentsBenefits of Linking Aadhaar with Ration Card, What is Ration Card?
Hello friends, in today’s article, we tell you all how you can connect the ration card with the Aadhaar card, as too easy, what are the steps, following which you will be able to complete this process. will tell you everything here and friends we will tell you here what is ration card and what documents you will need in this process and what are the benefits of linking aadhaar card with ration card. Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Table of Contents
What is Ration Card?
Ration card is an important official document that provides the user to avail the benefits of food grains and fuel provided by the government at a subsidized rate. His wife is of the greatest importance in India. Besides providing essential food grains at a low rate, it allows the poor to provide proof of identity in the country and connect to government databases. It is of three types –
Read also: link aadhaar number with online bank account | Link Aadhaar with Bank in 4 easy ways
- BPL (below poverty line)
- APL (Above Poverty Line). Eligibility depends on the economic status of the family.
Documents required Documents required to link Ration Card with Aadhaar
- Photocopy of Ration Card along with Aadhaar Card for website verification.
- Children of Aadhaar of all family members.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of the head of the family.
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family. Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Read also:Want to work on pmjay csc cloud will not know this information now find out what is the information 2019
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card How to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card?
The ration book can be linked with Aadhaar by visiting the nearest ration shop. Currently there is no online way to link Aadhaar card with ration card, so you need to follow below steps to link Aadhaar and ration card offline –
1. To link your Aadhaar card with your ration card, first you need to go to the nearest ration shop
2. And carry photocopies of ration card along with copies of Aadhaar cards of all your family members. Also take a passport size photograph of the head of the family with you.
3. If your bank account is not linked to Aadhaar, you should also have a copy of your bank passbook.
Step 4: Submit all these documents along with a copy of your Aadhaar to the PDS or ration shop.
5. The representative available at the ration shop may ask you to place your finger on the biometric machine for Aadhaar authentication for the first time.
Once the documents are submitted, an SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. When both documents are successfully linked, you will be notified by a message like this. , Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Also Read: Who are eligible for pradhan mantri awas yojana, what is PMAY scheme, how to apply online
How to link Aadhaar card with Aadhaar via SMS?
1. You need to type “UID SEED
For example: UID SEED MH POSC 9876543 123456789102
2. Receipt of notifications, verification of notifications and successful linking of Aadhaar card with ration card will be notified. Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Ration Card
This will reduce the number of fake ration card holders enjoying subsidies which are otherwise meant for below poverty line (BPL) families.
Once Aadhaar is linked with the ration card, households will not be able to hold more than one ration card based on fake details.
Fraudulent activities can be stopped after linking Aadhaar card with ration card.
The biometric enabled delivery system will help the PDS stores to identify the genuine beneficiaries and administer the benefits accordingly.
Aadhaar creates an audit trail in the public distribution system, thereby helping to identify and remove corrupt intermediaries and bringing efficiency to the framework Link Aadhaar with Ration Card