World Water Day is celebrated every year on March 22, with the main objective of spreading the importance of fresh water and raising the voice for the developed management of water resources. This year, the theme of World Water Day is “Accelerating change to solve the water and sanitation crisis”. It aims to ensure that everyone has access to clean water and clean collection services, regardless of their physical location or economic status.
However, despite significant recent progress, hundreds of millions of people around the world still lack access to clean water. According to the World Health Organization, approximately 2.2 billion people do not have access to safe drinking water, while 4.2 billion people do not have access to safe water treatment services. The lack of availability of this clean water results in serious problems such as waterborne diseases, malnutrition and lack of life. Therefore, we must maintain a positive relationship with clean water for our health and well-being.
Do your duty as a conscious citizen by helping conserve water
If you want to be a clean water conscious citizen and want to ensure the availability of clean water in your home, office or community, the following helpful tips can help.
- Use water harvesting facilities – Maintain water harvesting facilities at home, office or community by using rainwater harvesting, storage tanks and water tanks.
- Ask questions to save water – Start a clean water program in an individual household or community to educate people about water conservation.
- Take a bath with clean water – Avoid wasting water unless you need it for a bath. Successfully exit to reduce water consumption during the shower.
- Choose a smart location to save water – Please use water in smart locations in the community if not needed. This will save you money and prevent possible water wastage.
- Use clean water – Maintain cleanliness in your water use. Choose safe and clean places to collect, use and dispose of water.
- Use water regularly – Instead of wasting water, try to use water regularly. For example, watch the water when brushing your teeth for the things you want.
- Participate in employment and education schemes for water conservation.
- Spread awareness about water conservation in your community – Engage with your community about the importance of water conservation. Create plans and engage people for water conservation.
- Check the water potential – Check the water potential and find ways to reduce your water consumption in your home. This will help you reduce your consumption and make other people realize that they too can find water possibilities .
- Take advantage of government schemes to solve water problems – Take advantage of government-run schemes for water conservation. For example, get information about water harvesting scheme or water supply scheme and take advantage of it.
E Kalyan Online Application 2023 e Kalyan Bihar Scholarship Apply Online
On this World Water Day, let’s remember how important water is to us. Water conservation is essential not only for our future but also for the earth. We should understand the importance of water conservation and be active for water conservation. On this World Water Day, along with understanding the importance of water conservation, we can also get information about useful tips and measures for water conservation. We should do our part in water conservation and make water conservation a part of our life for a healthy and clean environment.
Follow us on social media