P E Uparjan Kisan Registration E-Procurement Rabi Crop Registration 2023-24 up e uparjan registration form | UP Electronic Procurement System – Uparjan Apply Online | kharif crop farmer registration online | Kharid Rabi Wheat | procurement of wheat Apply
Government of Uttar Pradesh UP and Uparjan Kharif Fasal 2023-24 Registration of Farmers for Purchase of Barley, Registration of Farmers for Purchase of Maize and Crop Wheat 2023-24 Online registration process has started to purchase, all farmers who want to sell their crops to the government at the right price UP e Uparjan You can register on the portal.
Before taking the crop to the mandis, all the interested farmers will have to register online on the UP e Uparjan portal.Only after the registration, the farmers will get a token and after that the farmer can buy his wheat crop at the Minimum Support Price (MSP). . MSP) may be sold to government agencies. check here UP Kisan Registration 2021-22 How to do on online e-procurement portal.
Table of Contents
UP e Uparjan 2023-24 online wheat purchase voucher
Due to the coronavirus in the country, the Uttar Pradesh government has made special arrangements for the purchase of wheat, the government has appealed to all farmers to get the token by registering on the UP E Uparjan Portal 2021-22 before taking their crop to the mandis.
In Uttar Pradesh wheat procurement for all farmers of the state will be started soon by the government for 2023 so all the farmer brothers UP Earning Portal Registration But finish as soon as possible and go to mandis to sell your crops on date. This time Uttar Pradesh government has set up 5500 buying centers to buy wheat and with this Uttar Pradesh government has decided to buy 55 lakh. metric tons of wheat this year. purchase) the target for minimum support price of purchase of wheat for 2015 Rs 2023 has been set / is a quintal
UP eUparjan 2023-24
The starting date for Kharif e uparjan will be released by the UP government soon. Last year, the state government asked the farmers to take their crops to the procurement centers only on the date specified in the SMS and not to take the crops to the centers before the time.
This time the total number of wheat procurement centers has been increased by the UP government. Under the government’s new rules, farmers will have to register online to sell their crops at procurement centres. The Minimum Support Price (MSP) of wheat crop has been fixed at Rs 2015 per quintal.
Important information for farmer registration
- At the time of registration, the farmer will also have to give the wheat farm details.
- Along with farm details, Khasra number and wheat area will also need to be filled.
- Information of records like Aadhaar card, bank passbook will have to be filled correctly.
- The farmer must have a correct mobile number
- Take a printout of the registration form after filling it
- Once the registration form is blocked, it will not be possible to modify it.
- Therefore, before blocking the form, modify the form if there is wrong information in it.
- Until you lock your form, your form will not be final submitted, meaning it will not be accepted.
- Complete registration details will also be sent to your mobile number
- If the farmer wants to sell more than 100 quintals of wheat, then he will have to do the verification by SDM.
- After selling the wheat, be sure to get the receipt from the responsible center.
UP E Uparjan Required documents
- aadhar card
- proof of identity
- Proof of residency
- Cell Phone Number
- passport size photo
- copy of the application form
UP e-Uparjan online registration 2023-24
We will tell you all in this section how to do Kisan registration on e Uparjan portal in Uttar Pradesh to sell your crop to Govt. The step-by-step registration process is given below, which you should follow carefully:
- All farmers who want to register should first visit the official website of UP e Procurement System https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx
- Along with this if the above link is not working then you can register for wheat purchase process on official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/ of Govt.
- After reaching the above mentioned site, on the home page you will see , Farmer Registration Option , Registration link will be found at the bottom of the page, click on it
- As soon as you click on the registration link, 7 steps will open in front of you, you will have to go through all the steps for successful registration.
- Step 1. Record format
- Step 2. Registration form
- Step 3. Registration draft
- Step 4. Change the record
- Step 5. Lock recording
- Step 6. Registration Final print
- Step 7. Generate token after lock
Here we provide information to go through all the steps below, follow each step carefully.
Step 1. Download Farmer Registration Form (PDF Registration Form)
In the first step you need to download the registration form and fill it. This will be like an offline form. If you are a competent computer operator, then you do not need to complete this step. This is just to avoid filling the form with wrong information, so you need to go through this step
- Click the “Step 1. Registration Format” link to complete the first step
- Now a registration form will open in front of you in a new tab, which you need to download and print.
After printing the form, you need to fill all the information required in the form.
Step 2. Registration form Online registration
This step is the most important, in this you will get all the information online only, you will have to fill the information you have filled online in the online form.
- First to complete the second step “Step 2. Registration form” Click on the link
- Here, first the farmer has to fill his mobile number
- After giving your mobile number, enter the captcha code in the box below
- and after “Continued” click the button
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, here you have to fill all the information sought in the form like farmer’s personal details, land details, address, bank details etc.
- After giving all the details successfully click on the “Register” button
After submitting the registration form, you will receive a registration number that you can use for the next step
Step 3. Registration draft
- As soon as you complete Farmer Registration Step 2, you will automatically go to the “Step 3. Registration Outline” page
- Here farmers can complete the draft stage of their form by entering their registration number and mobile number.
Step 4. Change the registration (Change farmer details)
- After completing the previous step, you will be automatically redirected to the Change Registration step
- If you think you have filled something wrong while filling the registration form, then you can modify your form again by entering your mobile number and registration number.
- After providing the required details to the farmer, the below page will open. The procurement center can change the farmer’s details using the above page.
After making the change in the registration form, this step will also be completed and you will be redirected to step 5.
Step 5. Block registration Block farmer registration
- In this step, you need to lock your form completely and only then you will be able to move to the next step.
- If you have filled all the information in the form correctly, now you can lock your form by entering your mobile number and registration number.
Before locking the form, you will be shown all the information in the form again, which you should check again.
Step 6. Farmer Registration Form for e-Procurement Print
In this step, you can print the completed form so that you can keep your completed form offline
For this the applicant will have to go to the link “Step 6. Final Registration Print”, enter the mobile number here and click on the continue button, after which the fully filled form will open which you can print.
Step 7. Online token registration
After filling the wheat purchase registration form and completing all the steps 1 to 6 mentioned above, now you have to go through the 7th step to get the token
- first you “Step 7. Generate token after blocking” Click on the link
- Here in the next box enter “Kisan Registration ID or Mobile Number”
- Now enter the required captcha in the captcha box
- And then click the “Continue” button.
Now the farmer will receive a token for the purchase of wheat, this token will also be received by the farmer on his mobile number, in which both the day and time of taking the products to the market will be mentioned.