Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana | SC / ST Civil Seva Assistance Scheme | Jharkhand Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Apply Online / Application Form |
Jharkhand government has started this ST SC Civil Seva Protsahan yojana in the state for the youth of the extremely backward class, under this scheme of the government, the students of the state who prepare for the civil service examinations and pass the examination, then the state government such youths. This scheme will provide financial assistance of about one lakh rupees to SC / ST students on passing the preliminary examination of UPSC Civil Services Examination in Jharkhand, which will help these students to study further.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Service Protsahan Yojana 2022
Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2022 has been implemented by the state government in the entire state. Under this scheme, all the students who belong to the sc-st category will get financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh on passing the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The amount will be provided so that he can also prepare for UPSC Mains Exam. This financial assistance from the state government “Mahadalit” will enable the students to prepare for the main examination of the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.
Now after the implementation of the scheme, all the SC/ST students who have qualified the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam will get Rs.1 lakh to prepare for the Civil Services Main Exam under the Jharkhand SC/ST Civil Services Promotion Scheme.
Objective of Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana
As you all know that the poor students of the state who belong to the backward caste are always worried about the expenses related to their education. Due to this problem, he leaves his studies despite his ability. To overcome this problem of the state, the main objective of this scheme is to encourage such youth for education so that they do not leave their studies in the middle and after completing their education, they can illuminate the name of the state and earn their financial status. could improve the situation.
This SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2021-22 of the state government will also help those people who are unable to get education by going to another place due to lack of money, in such a situation, the youth who took coaching services by going to another place will also be given assistance. so that she can meet her other expenses and continue her education.
SC ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Highlights
|Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana
|Former CM Raghubar Das
|5 November 2018
|State youth and women
|ST / SC
Eligibility for Jharkhand sc st civil service scheme
- This scheme will be given only to the students residing in Jharkhand who come under SC ST quota.
- Under this scheme, all the students who have got good marks in the intermediate 12th class of the state, all those students who come in the status of SC ST will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Their annual family income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs to avail benefits under the scheme
- Students who are already getting financial assistance for coaching by the central government, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The families of the state who come below the poverty line and belong to the SC ST category, only the student studying in those families will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Students who are preparing for UPSC and have passed the first exam can take advantage of the scheme.
- Youth will be given financial assistance for coaching under this scheme to prepare for further examinations only after passing the preliminary examination of civil services.
Documents for SC/ST Civil Services Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residence proof
- education proof
- income proof
- caste proof
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Apply Online
If you are a student from me and he is wondering how to take advantage of this Jharkhand SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana, where to apply in this scheme, then tell all of you that at present, about to apply online in the scheme. The government has not provided any information, according to the reports, the government itself identifies the eligible beneficiaries and then they are provided the benefits of the scheme, so at present, there is no online process to apply for this scheme.