Kaushal Panjee 2021 | skill registration – Skill Development Training | Kaushal Panjee Yojana | kaushalpanjee.nic.in | kaushalpanjee | DDUGKY Portal | Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana | ग्रामीण कौशल योजना
The central government is inviting the Kaushal Panjee online application form for the youth on the new DDUGKY / RSETI portal kaushalpanjee.nic.in. Kaushal Panjee (Skill Register) aims to provide skills to all the rural youth of the country and it is an important initiative of the government for starting a new business.
All citizens of India can now fill the online skill registration form on the official website. You can check information about Kaushal Panjee online skill registration process, eligibility criteria, list of documents, how to check application status, how to find training center nearby, and benefits of the scheme etc.
Kaushal Panjee – DDUGKY 2021
In this scheme of the central government, Indian rural youth can register for free training to get skill training and can join training partners and banks working in collaboration with the Ministry of Rural Development.
DDU-GKY is a cost placement linked skill training scheme for rural poor youth. This includes aptitude based options for the sector, IT, and English training.
All interested candidates who want to get registered for skill development, all can now apply by filling the Kaushal Panjee online registration form.
Registered candidates will be provided with skill training and employment under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Rural Skills Scheme (DDUGKY) and Rural Self-Employment Training Institute (RSETI).
DDUGKY Kaushal Panjee Highlights
|Scheme Name||kaushal Panjee yojana|
|Service||Skill registration online|
|Yojana Category||Central Govt.|
|Department||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Email id||[email protected]|
|User Manual PDF||Click Here|
Kaushal Panjee Yojana Online Skill Registration
For those who want to get skill training under Kaushal Panjee Yojana of Indian Rural Youth Government and want to join the jobs provided by the government, then for this you can fill the Kaushal Panjee scheme registration form Step by step of Online Skill Registration Step complete information is given below:
- To register ‘Skill Register’ first of all – go to the Skill Register website https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/
- After this, click on the link “Candidate Registration” on the home page, now ddugky / eKaushal candidate registration form will open in front of you.
- Now on this page, you select the option “Fresh / New Registration” and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now the form to fill SECC Information will open in front of you, here you have to fill all the information sought.
- And so will you fill your Address Information after you die like Fill SECC Information must complete all the steps in the form and then the Personal Information, Training Program details and eventually you form Submit is to
Kaushal Panjee Candidate Registration Status Check
All the applicants who have submitted their Kaushal Panjee online application form and want to check the candidate registration status, then they can check the status of their form by visiting the official website:
- To check the registration status, first of all visit the official website https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/
- To check the skill registration status, click on the link “Candidate Registration Status” on the home page.
- Now the page to check the registration status will open in front of you
- Here first you have to fill the registration ID which was received after completing the registration.
- After filling the registration ID, fill the captcha code and click on the “Sumbit” button, after which the status of your form will be shown to you.
How to find nearby Kaushal Panjee Training Center
If you are going to register for Kaushal Panjee Yojana to get skill training, then you must first search your nearest training center so that you do not have to go far to get training. The complete information of how to find the nearest training center is given below:
- Click on the link below to find the Nearby Training Center https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/ddugky/trainingCenterNear.html
- You can also click on the “Training Center Near Me” link on the home page of the website to find the nearest training center.
- Now the page to find the nearest training center will open in front of you, here the applicants can enter the name of the state, district, sector
- After this, to find Kaushal Panjee nearby Training Center, you click on the “Submit” button, now the list of all the training centers near you will come.
Skill Register Eligibility Criteria
If any of you want to fill the skill registration application form, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- A person who wants to register a skill must have passed at least 8th grade.
- All applicants between 18 and 35 years of age can apply online for getting skill training.
- Registered candidates have to complete the Kaushal Panjee training course under DDUGKY and RSETI to get the job.
- The skill register process is available only to Indian citizens.
- Any citizen of India can apply online from anywhere, irrespective of the state of the country.
Document Requirement for Skill Registration
If a person wants to apply online in this scheme of the government, then it is necessary to have some important documents. Here we are providing a list of all the important documents that you can prepare and keep before registering:
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Recent passport size photo
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID (Optional)
Benefits Of The Kaushal Panjeekaran Yojana
This scheme of the central government is exactly the same as the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana , although both rural and urban youth can register in the skill development scheme but only rural Indian youth can register in the scheme by the Ministry of Rural Development. The benefits of this scheme being implemented are as follows:
- Skill development registration and training is absolutely free.
- Kaushal Panjee applicants will get alerts on employment fair.
- On completion of the skill register internship, the applicant will get employment for a minimum of 3 months with a minimum salary of Rs 8,000 per month.
- Each skill register applicant will be able to receive training in their nearest city or village.
- Registered candidates will be assured of employment.
- During the course, candidates will get a chance to get a few days training in Multi National Companies (MNCs).
- Each Kaushal Panjee can select the area (course) as per his choice and get skill training.
- After receiving the Skill Pan Scheme training under DDUGKY, RSETI, candidates can start their own business and create self-employment opportunities.
- 6 to 10 months training will be compulsory for the applicants who are registered after filling the Kaushal Panaji online skill registration form.
- There are 50 sectors under the scheme from where applicants can choose their skill development training course.