MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (Kisan Kalyan Yojana) 2020 registration starts for farmers, existing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme beneficiaries are automatically enrolled in Kisan Kalyan Yojana, non PM farmer beneficiary for Rs 10,000 pmkisan.gov You can avail the scheme by filling the application form on .in, beneficiary check their name in MKKY list.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020 is a new scheme launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. In this Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana), farmers will get Rs 10,000 as financial assistance per year. Farmers can now apply online by filling the Chief Minister’s Farmers Welfare Scheme application form and can also see their name in the list of beneficiaries.
Kisan Kalyan Scheme 2020
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced to provide Rs 10,000 to all the farmers of the state. Out of this amount, 6,000 rupees will be given by the central government. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Rs 4,000 will be added by MP Government under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh State Government will deposit Rs. 4000 in two installments of ₹ 2000 in the account of the farmers, the amount provided in these additional installments will be borne by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, farmers can now apply online by filling the Chief Minister’s Farmers Welfare Scheme application form. You can also see your name in the list of beneficiaries.
CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Registration
Now all of you will want to know how to apply online for Kisan Bhai MP Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana. It is also a question whether a farmer has to fill the Chief Minister’s Kisan Kalyan Yojana application / registration form and if yes, how. Here we will answer your important questions.
Existing PM farmer beneficiary application process
As per the guidelines, all the farmers who are already receiving the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are automatically registered in the Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Beneficiary farmers who are already receiving Rs 6,000 per year from the central government are already included in the MKKY scheme. Each of the existing PM-Kisan Yojana beneficiary farmer will not have to fill any separate Kisan Kalyan Yojana application / registration form to apply online to get additional Rs 4,000.
New farmer Registration Process
According to the guidelines, farmers who are not yet registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, must first get PM Kisan Registration. To fill the PM Kisan application form, farmers can visit the official portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and click on the “New Farmer Registration” tab. Then the online application form for Kisan Kalyan Yojana will open in front of you check pm kisan complete registration process click here
Kisan Kalyan Scheme Beneficiary List
As we have already said that the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana are same. Accordingly, if the name of a farmer is in the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary list, then he / she will either be automatically nominated for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Accordingly, the Chief Minister can follow the procedure given below to find the name in the Kisan Kalyan Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
- To know the beneficiary list, first of all visit the official website of the scheme https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary List” tab under the “Kisan Corner” section or click on the direct link below. https://pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx
- After this, the page will open in front of you to check the list of beneficiaries in Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- Here applicants can enter the name of state, district, sub-district, block, village and click on the “Get Report” button to check the name in the list of PM farmer beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Kisan Kalyan Scheme
The eligibility criteria of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is similar to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This shows that all eligible PM farmer beneficiary farmers of Madhya Pradesh will now get Rs 10,000 per year.
The following categories of beneficiaries of high economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme. All institutional land holders along with other farming families who belong to one or more of the following categories will not be considered beneficial under the scheme.
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts, former and current ministers / ministers of state and former / current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / state legislative assemblies / state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current presidents of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Sector Undertakings and attached offices / autonomous institutions as well as regular employees of local bodies (Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employee)
- All the supernatural / retired pensioners of the above category whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employee)
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects are registered with professional bodies and carry out the profession by practicing
Kisan Kalyan Yojana Assistance amount
Till now, the central government provides Rs 6,000 per year to farmers under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. Now, under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Krishak Kalyan Yojna (Kisan Kalyan Yojana), Rs 4,000 per year will be added to that amount. Accordingly, now all pm-kisan beneficiary farmers will be provided Rs 10,000 per year:
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers get 3 installments of Rs 2,000 for a total of Rs 6,000 a year.
- Now, under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana, farmers will get 2 installments of Rs 2000 in a year for a total of Rs 4,000
In this way, every farmer of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to get 5 equal installments of Rs 2,000, the total amount of which will be Rs 10,000. This information has been released on the official Twitter handle of CMO Madhya Pradesh.