Modi government has launched Kisan Rath Mobile App to help farmers, in which all Android users can easily download from Google Play store and register to sell the crop on it.
Farmers are facing difficulty in selling their agricultural produce due to complete lockdown till 3 May 2020 in India. Therefore, the central government has launched the Kisan Rath Mobile App.
All Android phone users farmers who want to sell fruits, vegetables and other agricultural commodities can now download Kisan Rath App from Google Play Store.
Kisan Rath Mobile App 2020
The Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and Rural Development, Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Kisan Rat App on 17 April 2020. This app will ease the difficulties faced by farmers in transporting their crops from their fields to mandis.
Using this app both traders and farmers can easily buy and sell crops. With the help of the application people can easily sell their crop or their vegetables and fruits to the traders easily
For this, all farmer brothers will have to download this app in their mobiles, only then they will be able to take advantage of it, here we are now going to tell you the whole process of downloading Kisan Rath Mobile App.
Kisan Rath Mobile APK Download & Overview
We will provide you complete information about how to download the mobile app and how much is the size of the mobile app, the entire process of downloading the app is also being given here, which you can follow as well as download the app. Doing Direct Link has also been provided which you can use:
- Any Android users who want to download this App app must first open the Play Store.
- After opening the play store, you have to search by typing Kisan Rath in the search box
- Now Kisan Rath Mobile App will come in front of you, which you can download and install
You can also download the mobile app by clicking on the direct link given below.
Kisan Rath APK Download
Kisan Rath Overview
|App Name||Kisan Rath|
|Launch By||Minister Of Agriculture And Farmers Welfare : Narendra Singh Tomar|
|Offered By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Current App Version||1.3|
|Requires Android Version||4.1 And Up|
|Developer||NIC eGov Mobile Apps|
Kisan Rath Mobile App Benefits
The Kisan Rath mobile app facilitates farmers and traders across the country to transport agricultural produce. This Kisan Rath mobile application will connect farmers and traders with transporters. The main benefits of Kisan Rath App are as follows:
- This app allows for posting part-load as well as full-load requirements.
- The Kisan Rath mobile app download allows transporters to register their vehicles and provide services to farmers and traders.
- Transporters can view posted loads and respond back with their availability and quotes.
- Farmers and traders can view their posted load responses and negotiate with the transporters to finalize the deal.
- The Kisan Rath App interfaces with major transport aggregators and individual transporters to provide a wide range of transport vehicles at the required date and location in a quick and easy manner.
- In addition, this Kisan Rath app will provide a rating for the transporter as soon as the journey ends. The central government has launched this app for the sale and purchase of crops.
Kisan Rath App Important Points
- This Kisan Rath app is only a feature to connect users with transporters.
- The app is not responsible for pricing or ensuring the quality of services provided by the transporter.
- The Kisan Rath app will not be responsible for any damage or theft during transit.
- Complete information about vehicle loading trucks and other goods will be provided to the farmers. The Kisan Rath app will include the time and place of arrival of the truck.
- Accordingly, farmers can go to sell their vegetables, fruits, wheat at selected time and place.
- In addition, transporters can also register their carrying vehicles.
Kisan Rath App Languages
Under this section, we will tell you that in which languages the Kisan Rath Mobile App is available, at present, this Kisan Rath Mobile App is available in 8 languages of India and many languages can be added to it as well. The list of languages is as follows:
Note- April 21: After the new version of the app is updated, the mobile app is not working when the app is opened for the first time, so you must make a comment about this by visiting the Play Store so that the National Informatics Center can fix this problem soon.