Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Apply Online 2022 | Construction Workers Scheme Application Online Maharashtra | Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana Maharashtra Registration | कामगार कल्याण योजना पंजीकरण
Workers can now fill the registration form to receive ₹ 2000 assistance under Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana (Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme) due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
The Maharashtra government is going to provide Rs 2,000 to each of the registered construction workers. Accordingly, all Bandhkam Kamgar laborers can now register at Maharashtra Bhavan and other construction workers welfare board. The Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Registration Form is available online at mahabocw.in.
Under this scheme, assistance is provided to all the construction workers of the state so that they can get some help in dealing with any problem in the bad times of this Nobel Corona epidemic.
Construction Workers Scheme (महाराष्ट्र कामगार कल्याण योजना)
You can know this scheme by many more names like Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, Maharashtra Corona Assistance Scheme and Maharashtra Nirman Shramik Yojana as well as kamgar Kalyan yojana etc. are all names of this scheme.
It has been announced on 18 April 2020 to provide Rs 2,000 to construction laborers under Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana. Nearly 1.2 million construction workers affected by the Corona epidemic (COVID-19) lockdown will be able to take advantage of the scheme and also the Maharashtra State Government has announced an evacuation scheme for migrant sugarcane workers.
Whenever workers are registered with mahabocw department, then the transfer of assistance amount to them will be done directly in their bank account in the form of direct benefit transfer DBT mode.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2022
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana Registration 2022
How to register to receive the assistance of Rs 2,000 from Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board i.e. Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana How can I apply online The complete process is given below which you should follow carefully:
- To fill the registration form first go to mahabocw.in
- Now in the navigation menu of the website, you will see the option of “Workers”, after clicking on it, a link for “Worker Registration” will come. Click on it
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, then the Maharashtra construction workers registration form will open in front of you.
- Here you check your eligibility criteria, list documents and proceed to online registration with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Click on the “Check your eligibility” button to tick all the information sought to check eligibility such as your date of birth and all other options.
- After clicking on the button mentioned above, if you are eligible for the scheme then you will see a popup in which you have to click on the OK button.
- As soon as you click on the OK button, then the complete registration form of Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana (construction workers scheme) will open in front of you.
- To fill the registration form, first you have to get your OTP Verification, for this you have to select your district and then fill the Aadhaar number, mobile number and get the OTP verified.
- After completing the OTP verification, the registration form will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information asked correctly.
After filling the registration form, you can Claim to get the assistance amount, the scheme’s assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account.
Eligibility Criteria For Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana
All the applicant workers have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to register Maharashtra Construction Workers only then they can avail the scheme:
- The age of the laborer should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Only those laborers who have worked 90 days out of the last 12 months will be eligible under this scheme.
- Only a native of Maharashtra will be eligible for the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant is required to register in Maharashtra Building and Off-Road Dam Kamakar Kalyan Kalyan Mandal
Required Documents For Bandhkam Kamgar Scheme
If you are thinking of registering to get assistance under the Kamgar scheme, then firstly you should know what is the required document for the scheme. Here we are giving you the list of all the important documents that you can do before registering. Can only prepare and keep
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Identity certificate
- 90 days working certificate
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
The fee for filing the registration form is 25 rupees and to get an annual membership for 5 years, you have to deposit 60 rupees.
Types of Recognised Works List
- Embankment And Navigation Works,
- Flood Control Works (Including Storm Water Drainage Works),
- Transmission And Distribution Of Power,
- Water Works (Including Channels For Distribution Of Water),
- Oil And Gas Installations,
- Electric Lines,
- Telegraph and Overseas Communications,
- Cooling Towers,
- Transmission Towers and Such Other Work,
- Cutting the stone, breaking it and crushing the stone finely.,
- Cutting and polishing of tiles or tiles.,
- Carpentry with paint, varnish, etc.,
- Gutter and plumbing works.,
- Electrical works including wiring, distribution, tensioning, etc.,
- Installation and repair of fire extinguishers.,
- Installation and repair of air conditioning equipment.,
- Installation of automatic lifts, etc.,
- Installation of security doors and equipment.,
- Preparation and installation of iron or metal grills, windows, doors.,
- Construction of irrigation infrastructure.,
- Interior work (including decorative) including carpentry, virtual ceilings, lighting, plaster of Paris.,
- Cutting glass, plastering glass and installing glass panels.,
- Preparation of bricks, roofs, etc., not covered under the Factories Act, 1948.,
- Installation of energy-efficient equipment like solar panels etc.,
- Installation of modular units for use in places like cooking.,
- Preparation and installation of cement concrete material etc.,
- Construction of sports or recreational facilities including swimming pool, golf course, etc.,
- Construction or erection of information panels, road furniture, passenger shelters or bus stations, signal systems.,
- Construction of Rotaries, Installation of Fountains, etc.
- Construction of public parks, sidewalks, picturesque terrain, etc.
Kamgar Kalyan Yojana FAQ
Kamgar Kalyan Yojana is a support scheme for construction workers of the state. Under this, all workers will be provided an amount of ₹ 2000 by the government.
Kamgar Kalyan Yojana’s website is mahabocw.in
Yes, if you are filling the registration form then you will have to submit ₹ 25 to fill a registration form.
If you come for 5 years annual subscription with the registration form, then you will get Must deposit Rs.60
Only citizens of Maharashtra state can avail this scheme
2 thoughts on “Maharashtra Kamgar Kalyan Yojana Registration 2022 [Bandhkam Kamgar]”
Link not Eligibal Of Paymen Rs .12
Not Rispons Of Saint In a 4 month