Rojgar mahaswayam online new record 2023 | Mahaswayam Online Job Application | MSSDS Job Seeker | Maha Rojgar Apply Online | udyog mahaswayam | mahaswayam loan application | Mahaswayam App
Maharashtra State Govt Online Mahaswayam Registration Launched an integrated web portal for job registration. After the launch of mahaswayam online portal, all those people who are wandering in search of job in the state. They Mahaswayam Portal You can register online. After this, it will be very easy for young people to get a job. Official web portal of interested candidates, www.mahaswayam.gov.in You can apply for employment or register directly by visiting rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in.
Mahaswayam Portal 2023 (Mahaswayam Jobs)
Maharashtra State Govt Mahaswayam Portal 2023 In this, 3 parts are included – first is youth employment (MahaRojgar), second is skill development (MSSDS) and third is self employment (mahaswayam rojgar). Earlier, the state government had separate portals available for the above three parties. details are given below:
1. MahaRojgar (rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in)
2. MSSDS (kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in)
3. Mahaswayam Employment (udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in)
Now the work of all these web portals can be done under one web portal mahaswayam.gov.in. All interested job seekers can visit mahaswayam.gov.in to do rojgar mahaswayam registration
What is Mahaswayam Rozgar?
The Mahaswayam portal integrates skills, employment and entrepreneurship in an effort to be the gateway for various stakeholders involved in the Skill India Mission. In this sense, Maha means Maharashtra and Swayam means for self. It is the effort of the state government to bring students, youth, job seekers, employers, trainers and entrepreneurs under one umbrella. Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Mahaswayam Portal has been developed to integrate skilling activities with jobs and entrepreneurship in Maharashtra to provide a unique platform to all stakeholders.
The portal provides a single interface to all stakeholders to access information related to skill training, job vacancies and entrepreneurship development programmes. That is after discussing the appropriate points in simple language through Maha Swayam portal unemployed can find job for themselves and employer can provide job to youth by registering on portal and this portal is not limited to this. only, many types of services can be availed through this portal. The Skill Training Mission of Government of India is also promoted through this portal.
|The name of the portal||Rojgar Mahaswayam 2023|
|started from||state government|
|the name of the state||Maharashtra|
|job portal website||rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||the unemployed youth of the state|
|the name of the department||Skill Development, Employability and Environment Education Maharashtra|
|year of application||2023|
Mahaswayam skill development
Government. The skill development section of state Mahaswayam portal kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in can be understood by visiting the portal. All kinds of working methods related to SKILL DEVELOPMENT can be understood. The state government has also prioritized the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Mission and has set a vision to equip 45 million people with employable skills by 2022.
To achieve this mission of skill development in the state of Maharashtra, Maharashtra State Skill Development Society was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 15 February 2011. The society is the single nodal agency for the establishment and planning, coordination, execution and software monitoring. The Skill Development Initiative of the Government of Maharashtra operates under the Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of Maharashtra.
,Skill development schemes of various departments of Government of Maharashtra will be aggregated and effectively implemented under one umbrella through Sadar Sanstha.,
Mahaswayam Eligibility of jobseekers
Before understanding the registration process, first of all we know the Eligibility Criteria and Documents required to register on the portal.
- Candidate must be resident of Maharashtra state to register
- Anyone over the age of 14 can register as a job seeker.
- Only the unemployed can register to look for a job
- Candidate must update the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skills, contact details etc. from time to time.
documents required for employment
- Aadhaar card
- Certificates of educational qualification
- Certificate of acquired qualification
- Certificate of experience
- Mobile number etc.
Mahaswayam 2023 Registration
Any interested candidates who want to register on the job portal can easily register as Job Seekers on Mahaswayam portal and those who want to register on the portal under Employer group can do so easily. I can do it, but here we go. to understand the Job Candidate registration process
Mahaswayam Labor Registration 2023 (Step by Step)
If you want to register on the portal under Job Candidates then you all follow all the steps below:
- To register, first go to mahaswayam.gov.in
- Now click on the “HIRING” button available in the navigation menu on the main page
- now you Rojgar Mahaswayam portal It will arrive – Direct link: https://rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in/#/home/index
- From here you can search for relevant jobs from the job listing by entering your skills / sectors / education / district information.
- But first, to apply for the job, job seekers need to visit the online portal first Self check We must do
- To register, candidates must click on the ‘Register’ button in the ‘Job Seeker Login’ section.
- Now the new job seeker registration form will open in front of you as shown below:-
- You have to fill all the information sought in the form like Name, Surname, Date of Birth and Aadhar Id and Mobile Number and then filling the captcha code. NextClick the button
- Now enter the OTP sent to your mobile in the box on the next page. “Confirm” click the button
- In the next page you will be shown Personal Details, Qualification Details, Contact Details Now enter all mandatory details and click on Create Account button.
- The SMS/Email will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID
During registration, the user receives the same matching profile
If your profile is already available on the portal, that is, if you registered earlier, then a suitable profile will appear in front of you, you can confirm it or create a new profile.
After you have successfully created your account i.e. after registration, you will be able to login to the login page on the home page with your login details. login maha swayam After completing this complete mahaswayam rojgar registration and login process, candidates can choose the suitable job from the list on “Mahaswayam” web portal.
Are there any fees for registering with Jobseeker?
There is no need to pay any registration fee to register as a job seeker.
Why is it necessary to register on Mahaswayam Portal?
Registration You are required to register on the portal to avail various online employment, freelance and skill development opportunities.
What is the validity period of Mahaswayam Rojgar registration?
Registration will be valid for 1 year. However, when users log into the web portal, the validity will be extended by 1 year from the date of each login.
Should personal information be uploaded to the web portal?
Yes. Photo, Curriculum Vitae can be uploaded on the web portal.
When will I receive the Registration Card/Tab?
Print of registration card/voucher can be taken after submitting all required information for registration or by logging into web portal using username and password as per requirement.
What should we do to get more and more job opportunities?
Candidate should update the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skills, contact details etc. from time to time.
For all FAQs, click here
Attention here: To get more information related to mahaswayam web portal visit official website mahaswayam portal https://mahaswayam.gov.in
Follow us on social media