CM Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme online application Mukhyamantri Mahila Sashaktikaran Scheme | MP Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Application Form | Mahila Sashaktikaran Online Registration
Madhya Pradesh Government has implemented Women Empowerment Scheme for women across the state, through this article we will tell you that Mukhyamantri Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 What is the target group of the scheme, objectives and benefits of Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana, Women Empowerment Scheme application – online and offline registration etc. then definitely read this complete article.
MP Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
Equality is guaranteed to women in the Constitution of India. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the state governments to ensure that there is no gender discrimination in their states. Don’t oppress women. Chief Ministry of Madhya Pradesh Women Empowerment Scheme Through this oppressed women and girls from the poor community get accommodation and training and become self-reliant and lead a proud life in the society.
Women’s empowerment means increasing the social, economic, spiritual and political power of women. Because a strong woman makes a strong society.
What is Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme:
The main objective of the Women Empowerment Scheme announced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 2013 was to empower the women of the state in all ways. In the year 2023, under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, this scheme was presented in more detail.
The condition of women has been pitiable for centuries. They were exploited and insulted at every level. Being a male-dominated society, earlier all the rules were made keeping in mind the interests of men, in which the participation of women was negligible, especially women from poor communities.
But slowly, slowly, this intolerable situation is changing. The credit for this goes to the central and state governments. Every year new schemes are made for the upliftment of women.
Taking this streak forward, the Madhya Pradesh Govt Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme it was brought
Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Highlights
|plan name||Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme 2022|
|which started||Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|sponsored by||Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Declaration year (new)||2022|
|range of benefits||training and accommodation|
|where to apply||In the Office of the District Program Officer of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application fee||Free of charge|
Objective of the Prime Minister’s Women’s Empowerment Scheme
The easiest way to empower women is to associate them with the skills training program. Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme This is the goal
Women still become victims of domestic violence. There is a lot of lack of self-confidence among uneducated or widowed women. They face many obstacles in making a living. They have to depend on their father or husband. And for this reason they are also insulted every day.
Women are trained in many fields through the skills development program so that they can bear the economic burden of themselves and their children without being dependent on anyone.
Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Beneficiary List
The State Government provides funding to the following women beneficiaries under this scheme to make them self-developing:
- All affected women and girls of the state.
- Women victims of abuse and domestic violence.
- Dowry harassed and fired female victims.
- Acid Victims.
- Divorced and abandoned women below the poverty line.
- Girls victims of child marriage.
Criteria: Eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Only women are eligible for the program.
- According to the target group, the victim should fall into the Victim category.
- Depending on the target group, the applicant’s head or family should be living below the poverty line.
MMSY target group
- rape victim
- Women rescued from abuse living below the poverty line.
- acid attacks women
- women released from prison
- Abandoned and divorced women living in poverty.
- Distressed girls and women living in government and non-government shelters, girls’ homes, foster homes, etc.
- Child marriage is still practiced in many villages in India. In Madhya Pradesh, this practice also occurs in some villages. Women or girls who are victims of child marriage are also included in this scheme.
MP CM Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Benefits
- To help women in emergency situations.
- Rehabilitate victimized women.
- Motivating women for self-employment.
- Make women self-reliant.
- Increasing the social, economic and educational level of women.
- To bring back the suffering, suffering, helpless and poor women into the mainstream of society by making them self-reliant.
List of Mukhyamantri Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Training Courses
The subjects on which training is conducted under the Chief Minister’s Women Training Scheme are:
- Courses in pharmacy, beautician, hotel event management
- Nursing, Short Term Management
- laboratory assistant
- physiotherapy course
- ITI and Polytechnic
- B. Ed & D. Ed Courses
Subjects of women living in government institutions:
Aaya, Dai, Ward Nurse, Hospitality and other training as determined by the department from time to time.
- All these trainings are supported by such institutions whose diplomas and certificates issued by them are valid in government and non-government services.
- Training fee, residential fit-out fee is included in the full training expenses under the scheme.
in the women’s empowerment scheme How to apply
Application can be made by the woman applicant in the office of District Women Program Officer by post or by presenting in person. The application form for CM Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana can be provided in two ways – online and offline.
- Online To apply, the female applicant will have to fill the form on the website and provide all the required information.
- First, visit the official website http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in and https://mpwcdmis.gov.in
- Click on the Schemes Section
- This will open the plan page
- Here Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Click on
- After this login by creating your account on the portal or MP Online ID Log in with
- Now you need to fill the scheme application form
- After completing the application form, you need to submit it.
Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana Application Form (Offline)
- The woman applicant can send her application by post to the office of the District Women Programs Officer. Or you can go to the headquarters of the District Magistrate by completing and submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application form, it is verified by the concerned authorities. The applicant is informed of the decision within fifteen days.
Follow us on social media