majhi kanya bhagyashree yojana registration 2021 | Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme Application | mazi kanya bhagyashree yojana apply online | माझी कन्या भाग्यश्री योजना महाराष्ट्र | Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana for girls.
The Maharashtra government has launched a new scheme for the poor girls of the state called ‘Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana’. This majhi kanya bhagyashree yojana was accepted by the state government after the revised policy. According to this scheme of the government, the families whose economic condition is weak can avail benefits under this scheme. Fill Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 application form / registration form – Financial assistance up to 50,000 will be available for girls.
Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021
Maharashtra Government launched Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana across the state on 1 April 2016 to improve the ratio of girls and promote women’s education. Under this scheme, the parents of the state who undergoes sterilization within 1 year after the birth of a girl child will be deposited an amount of Rs 50,000 by the government in their bank account in the name of the girl child.
Apart from this , under the Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 , if the parents have adopted family planning after the birth of the second daughter, after sterilization, the names of the two girls will be deposited in the bank, 25000-25000 rupees.
Now to take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the girl to be 18 years old, 10th pass and girl unmarried. It will be mandatory for the parents of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of a girl or within 6 months of the birth of another girl.
To improve the education and health of girls in the state of Maharashtra, to provide financial provision for their bright future, to prevent female feticide, to bring positive thoughts in society about the birth of girls, to prevent child marriage This plan is very important
MKBY Key Highlights 2021
|Scheme name||माझी कन्या भाग्यश्री योजना|
|Launch by||State government|
|launch date||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Financial provision for girls bright future|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Guidelines & Form PDF||Download|
Objectives of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree scheme
To bring positive thinking in the society about the birth of girls and to increase the birth rate of girls as the number of boys is more in the state. The government was considering implementing a new scheme called “Mazi Kanya Bhagyashree”. Now the scheme has been approved.
- Stopping gender selection
- Increase in girl child birth rate
- Ensuring the safety of girls’ lives
- To create a permanent collective movement in the society for equal status and educational promotion of girls.
- Encourage and ensure the education of girls
- Involvement of youth groups in the local community, women’s groups, women’s self-help groups and training panchayat raj institutions, urban local committees and local level employees as key components of social change.
- Coordination of various organizations and service providers at district, taluka and lower level
Modi free laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Types of The scheme
The benefits of the scheme will be acceptable for the following 2 types of beneficiaries in “Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree”:
Beneficiary Type 1: Only one daughter and mother have family planning.
Beneficiary Type 2: One is a daughter and after the second daughter the mother has undergone family planning surgery. In such a situation, both girls will be entitled to type-2 benefits. However, in the case of a boy and a girl, the benefit will not be admissible.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the people of Maharashtra have to fulfill certain criteria which are as follows:
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- The benefit of this scheme will mainly be given to two girls of one family in the state.
- The annual income of the families should be less than 7.5 lakh rupees.
- People from the poor class and BPL category can also avail this scheme.
- A birth registration certificate of the girl will be required while applying for the benefit of the scheme.
- To avail of the scheme, the girl has to complete the age of 18 years. He must pass the tenth grade and remain unmarried until he completes 18 years.
- If twin girls are born at the time of second delivery, both girls will be eligible for the type-2 scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Mother Or girl’s bank account passbook
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Ration card (for BPL category)
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate of the girl
Kanya bhagyashree Scheme Benefits
- Under this scheme, the parents will get the money of the interest amount when the girls become 6 years old.
- The second time interest money will be received when girls are 12 years old.
- Girls can be 18 years old and have passed class 10 and are also unmarried, then they can withdraw the entire amount of the scheme from the bank simultaneously.
- The benefits of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojna will be provided to two daughters of a family
- Under this scheme, a joint account will be opened in the National Bank in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother, and both will get accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an overdraft of Rs 5000.
- According to this plan, if you get a family planning (sterilization) done after the birth of a girl. So the state government will deposit Rs 50,000 in the beneficiary’s account.
- If, after the birth of 2 girls, family planning is done. So 25-25 thousand rupees will be provided by the government to both girls.
- The plan will be linked to Aadhaar.
- The beneficiaries who have Jan Dhan account will automatically get benefits under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The funds provided by the state government under the scheme can be used for girl’s education.
How to apply Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this MKBY 2021 will have to go to the official website of the Maharashtra Government Department and download the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana. Application Form PDF
After downloading the application form, you will fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, address, parents name, girl’s date of birth, mobile number, etc.
After filling in all the information, you should attach all your documents with the form and submit it to your nearest Women and Child Development office. In this way, your application will be completed in Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021.
|Mazi kanya bhagyashree Application Form||Download|