Udemy Free Couse | Microsoft Excel Course | Complete Excel guide 2021 | Udemy 100% Off Coupon Code | Udemy Paid Course For Free Enroll Now Free Certificate
A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Learn Excel Charts, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Macros and Tips & Tricks
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel Guide
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today! Either you’re new to Excel, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Excel’s advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Excel course. Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 6 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast-paced course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations.
What you’ll learn In This Course
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel, Learn Excel, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Macros
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, and Match
- Harness the full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Visually enchant viewers using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms etc.
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Explore fun and exciting use cases of Excel
100% Off Coupon Code
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
6 Reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Excel in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself