Sarkari Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2022 registration | Mission Vatsalya Yojana Online Application | mission vatsalya yojana UPSC Apply | Child Protection Scheme | What is Mission Vatsalya Yojana? Check here for complete details and application information
This is a great Mission Vatsalya Yojana has been implemented by the government for the people of the country. Here we will know what is Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2022, the objectives of the scheme, Mission Vatsalya Yojana benefits, Key Highlights, Post Office Vatsalya Yojana Features, Criteria, and Official All of you can check the complete information about the website, registration process, etc., so if you want to take advantage of Vatsalya Yojana, then also see the process of application in the scheme here.
Vatsalya Mission 2022
As you all know that recently, our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the budget for the year 2022. This time after the announcement of the budget, the discussion on many important points in the budget has intensified again. In the budget, it has been said to expand and take forward many important schemes. The issue of implementing Mission Vatsalya Yojana has also been taken forward in these plans. Vatsalya Mission was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. So let’s understand Vatsalya mission through this article and through this article we will share every point of the plan so that you can easily understand the plan.
What is Mission Vatsalya Yojana?
Mission Vatsalya was launched last year by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Mission Vatsalya is also known as Vatsalya Maitri Amrit Kosh. As the name of this mission indicates, it is a visionary effort to bring breastfeeding to market and reduce infant mortality.
In the budget announcement made this year, it is shared that the central government will take forward the Mission Vatsalya Yojana and make efforts for the well-being of babies and mothers. The Ministry of Girl Child and Child Development has also divided its main schemes into three parts. During this he has divided all the important schemes into three sections namely Mission Poshan 2.0, Mission Shakti, and Mission Vatsalya. This means that Mission Vatsalya is also one of the three umbrella schemes of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Vatsalya Yojana highlights
|scheme name||Mission Vatsalya Yojana 2022|
|start by||By FM Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Launch Date||5th July 2022|
|Beneficiary||women and children|
|purpose||Development of women and children in the country|
Objectives of Mission Vatsalya Yojana
- To give priority to the children in the planning of administration keeping in view the centrality of the child during all activities and works carried out under the Mission.
- Taking affirmative action to ensure the child’s best interest and right to grow up in a happy family environment with strong social safety nets to support families when designing or delivering projects and programs.
- Ensuring the right of children to survive, develop, protect and participate.
- Establish and strengthen emergency outreach, non-institutional care within the family and community, and institutional care counseling and support services at the national, regional, state, and district levels.
- To ensure appropriate inter-sectoral response at all levels, coordinate and network with all concerned systems to promote convergent efforts for seamless service delivery to children.
- To strengthen child protection at the family and community level, prepare families and communities to identify risks and vulnerabilities affecting children, create preventive measures to protect children from situations of vulnerability, risk, and abuse, and promote.
- Encourage private sector participation and intervention to support children within the framework of the law.
- Raising public awareness, educating the public about child rights, vulnerabilities, and government-sponsored safeguards, and involving the community as stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best interest of children.
- Capacity building of duty holders and service providers at all levels.
- Monitor progress on objective parameters against well-defined outputs and outcomes, and
- Participation of Panchayats and Municipal Local Bodies at the ward and urban cluster level at the village level and within the urban municipal ward for continuous evaluation of the issues to be addressed, regular monitoring of the implementation of appropriate interventions to develop a strong social safety net for the children
Mission Vatsalya Scheme Features
- Mission Vatsalya will be implemented as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme as per the prescribed cost-sharing ratio between the Central and State/UT Governments.
- Mission Vatsalya has been launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Under this scheme, National Human Milk Bank was established in Delhi.
- Under Mission Vatsalya, women are encouraged to breastfeed.
- A Lactation Counseling Center has also been set up under this scheme.
- Efforts are being made to reduce the morbidity rate under this Mission Vatsalya Scheme.
- Mission Vatsalay has been started for better health of children and women of the country.
Mission Vatsalya Aims
- to support and raise children in difficult situations
- Develop context-based solutions for the holistic development of children from different backgrounds
- Provide scope to encourage innovative solutions
- Cement convergent action.
Documents for Mission Vatsalya Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Accommodation quantity
- caste ratio
- identity proof
- pan card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- Applicant’s photo etc.
Mission Vatsalya Yojana Registration Online 2022
If any person who takes advantage of this Vatsalya Yojana will have to apply online for this Mission Vatsalya Yojana, but at present, the government has not started any official website to apply online, the government will now implement it at the national level. Later, applications can be invited under the scheme under this project, which we will keep informing you from time to time through this portal, for the time being, you do not need to apply anywhere in this scheme, its effect on the general public in direct form. It will be seen when the economy of the country will be strong.
Download Guidelines PDF of Mission Vatsalya
- Firstly go to the official website
- Now the home page of the website will appear in front of you
- Now click on the Scheme section present in the menu
- Now here you have to click on Mission Vatsalya Yojana
- After that click on the Guidelines link of the scheme.
- As soon as you click on the given link, the official guideline PDF of the scheme will open in front of you, which you can download.
If the above-given link is not working then you can download the PDF from the below-given direct link.
|Mission Vatsalya Guidelines||PDF Download|