N-YES: National Youth Empowerment Scheme | N-YES Scheme 2021 | राष्ट्रीय युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना | PM Modi Plans N-YES Scheme 2021 | N-YES 1 Year Compulsory Military Training for Defence & Police Jobs
Modi government has planned to implement the National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES) 2021 in the whole country in the form of 1-year of compulsory military training for defense/police jobs for 10th and 12th pass youth, what is this scheme when Will be applicable till here, see its full details and know whether from now all new students will have to take Military Training or not, if you want to take it, then you will get complete information about the process in this article.
Modi N-YES Scheme: 1 Year Compulsory Military Training
The central government is planning to launch a new National Youth Empowerment Scheme for the youth. Under this N-YES scheme, the government will provide 1-year compulsory military training (with stipend) to all 10th and 12th pass candidates. This training will be an “essential qualification” after class X and XII to secure jobs in defense, police, and paramilitary forces. This PM scheme is expected to enroll 10 lakh youth for training every year.
Modi government wants that Indian youth should inculcate the spirit of “nationalism” and contribute in fulfilling the dream of “New India by 2022”. In addition, the N-YES scheme will also focus on providing a “disciplined” and nationalistic “Force of Youth”. This scheme will also result in optimization of the “Indian Demographic Benefit”. The Modi government is also planning to give incentives to those students who have just passed class 10th and 12th and have taken admission in a college.
[Apply Online] Free Coaching Yojana 2021 – SC/OBC COACHING-MSJE
PM N-YES Highlights
|Scheme name||N-YES (National Youth Empowerment Scheme)|
|sponsored by||central government|
|Announce By||PM Modi|
|beneficiary||youth of the nation|
|Objective||promote youth empowerment|
Modi N-YES Features
The important features of the National Youth Empowerment Scheme ( N-YES ) are as follows:
- The Modi government is considering a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youth annually in the military training program under the N-YES scheme.
- N-YES scheme will fulfill the objectives of having disciplined, dedicated, hardworking and nationalistic “power of youth”.
- All the youth will be given military training for a period of 1 year. Along with this training lasting 12 months, all the participants will also get a stipend.
- N-YES scheme will be an “essential qualification” for all those who want to get jobs in defence, police and paramilitary forces.
- Most importantly, N-YES will inculcate the values of discipline, nationalism and self-respect among the youth. This scheme will especially benefit those Indians who belong to rural areas, especially women.
- All the youth will also be taught concepts of disaster management, vocational and IT skills, Ayurveda, Yoga and ancient Indian philosophy.
- The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) had already held a meeting on the proposed plan in the last week of June 2021.
- Representatives from Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) and Ministry of Defense participated in the meeting.
Objective of National Youth Empowerment Scheme
Every day many issues regarding employment keep coming up in the country and the government is also continuously implementing many schemes in the country to provide them employment. In view of this problem, the central government is planning to start a ‘National Youth Empowerment Scheme’ for the youth of the country. Under this scheme, the government will provide one year compulsory military training to all the candidates who have passed class 10th and 12th, whether male or female.
The only objective of the government to start this National Youth Empowerment Scheme is to inculcate the spirit of ‘nationalism’ among the Indian youth so that they can contribute towards fulfilling the dream of making a new India by 2022.
[पंजीकरण] स्टैंड अप इंडिया योजना आवेदन