saara portal app registration Madhya Pradesh | Sarah Portal of MP Government Application | sarra.mp.gov.in status | saara portal bhukhand | cm kisan kalyan yojana mp | cm kisan beneficiary status Saara Portal | mp bhulekh
SAARA PORTAL – Smart Application for Administration (SAARA) started by the Revenue Department of Madhya Pradesh Government, we will know here about MP Government’s SAARA APP, what is Smart Application for Administration, the Objectives of SAARA, its benefits to farmers and villagers from SARA Portal, Highlights of Sarra portal and complete information about registration and application status on SAARA, etc.
Table of Contents
MP SAARA APP 2022
The Madhya Pradesh government has developed an app to handle revenue cases. The list of revenue-related matters of the Revenue Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh was increasing. Due to the number of cases, there were many difficulties in handling them. The problems of the citizens were not being resolved in time, due to which their problems were increasing.
This was likely to spread anger among them. Therefore, keeping in mind their problems, the Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department resorted to a modern and effective system. The Sara App/Portal was developed as a result of the decision of the MP Government. This decision was taken by the Land Records and Revenue Department of the MP Government with the permission and cooperation of the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
MAP_IT, Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS of MP SAARA APP :
|Service Name||MP SAARA APP|
|Full-Form||Smart Application for Revenue Administration|
|sponsored by||Revenue Department of Madhya Pradesh|
|Service area||Agricultural and Residential Land Jurisdiction|
|Beneficiaries||farmers and villagers|
Objectives of SAARA MP
- Through the SARA portal, the Commissioner, Land Records Department (Revenue Land Records Dept.) and Revenue Department of Bhopal reviews the works of their departments at three levels –
- at the state level
- District wise (District wise)
- at Tehsil or Block level
- One of the main objectives of MP SARA APP is to review the work performance of the Revenue Department and bring about necessary changes in their workflow. By doing it seriously and regularly, its successful results can be seen. Now people have started getting the benefits of government schemes in an easy and transparent manner.
- Another purpose of the SARA app is to facilitate decision-making by the officials at the senior level. With all the information in one place i.e. on the portal, senior officers can easily take the right decisions, bring necessary changes in the schemes and remove the shortcomings of the schemes.
- The most important purpose of this APP is to simplify and monitor various processes at the department level. These processes are –
- Crop Girdavari – The information about which crop has been sown by the farmer in the area of his field is recorded in the documents of the Land Records Department. This information is now being put on the portal from the register of crop inspection. This will facilitate monitoring.
- The accounting of harvesting tests is also now being transferred from documents to the app.
- Due to being online for review of the report related to the disposal of revenue cases, the review of the cause is done within the stipulated time limit.
- Land Acquisition, Land Management, Division and Transition
- heavy rain compensation
- Application for Patwari Civilian (Recruitment)
- PM Samman Nidhi. Nomination of Selected
- Facilitating the process of an application under the Residential Land Rights Scheme.
- Residents who do not have houses or plots in rural areas are being provided residential plots by the Madhya Pradesh government. Beneficiaries can easily apply on the SARA portal and get its status report. By registering on the Sara app, they have gotten rid of any intermediaries or brokers.
- Under the Revenue Book Circular 6-7, the details of financial assistance to the victims will also be found in Sara.
- With all the processes going online, there is a timely exchange of information between various departments and stakeholders. Working through offline documents and files, it used to take many months to move a file from one department to another. Due to this, the victims could not get help in time.
SAARA App organizes various departments and their functions and increases the speed of functioning manifold.
Benefits of Saara MP Portal
To computerize all the activities and processes of the Land Records Department (Land Records & Settlement, Dept. of Revenue) and Revenue Department so that every process can be monitored. Speed of work can be increased. Relief can be provided to the people by settlement. The information about the applications made for landowner rights on the land of the village’s population is received immediately.
In the age of computers, everything is being done online. Where all the work is done by computers in private institutions, now our governments are also going online. All the apps of MP government under this modernization MP Science and Technology Dept. Developed by MAP_IT Dept. Farmers and rural citizens are getting the maximum benefit from this. They are getting all the information related to land and crops on time.
What schemes and information are available on SAARA APP?
- CM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and Status
- Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme and Status
- PM Kisan Yojana and Status
- harvest experiments
- ownership plan
- Girdawari Report
- Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana and Beneficiary Status
- Kisan app
- Minor Irrigation Census
How to check saara.mp.gov.in status:
- Go to the official website of MP Revenue at saara.mp.gov.in.
- The name of the sub-schemes will appear on the home page. Click on your plan.
- Enter the name of your village in the Village option.
- Check the status of your plan when you come to the page.
- There is also an edit option on the page.
- You can edit your personal information if it is wrong.
- Then click OK.
- Duplicate beneficiary names, bank accounts and bank name cannot be put in the same scheme.
CM Kisan status check Saara Portal
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan or Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana scheme, then you can also call the list of CM Kisan Yojana from Saara portal, for this see the information given below:
- First of all, go to https://saara.mp.gov.in/
- After this, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link “Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary Status” given below
- As soon as you go to the link mentioned above, then the report page of the scheme will come in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar Number or Bank Account Number.
- After filling in the correct information now you have to enter the captcha code
- Finally, you have to click on the “Search” button and your status will appear in front of you.
Read Complete Details In Hindi: Click Here