Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar | Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Scheme online application | बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन MGPY Apply Online 2022
The Bihar government inviting an online application/registration form for the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Scheme 2022 by visiting bihar.gov.in, SC / ST and OBC people get 50% subsidy on buying vehicles up to Rs 1 lakh. For the 8th phase, state people can apply for the Gram parivahan Scheme online (MMGPY)
Here we are going to provide you with all the important information related to the scheme. Such as what is the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana? and its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, application process, etc. Therefore, to get all the important information related to CM Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY), please read this article till the end.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022
Bihar government is inviting an online registration form for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022. Under this government scheme, unemployed Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) classes can apply online by submitting complete applications to get subsidies on subsidized vehicles. Under Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh or 50% for purchasing vehicles including 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers for public transport.
Through the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, the government aims to strengthen the public transport system in rural areas and create employment opportunities. Applications are being invited for the 8th phase of MGPY. All interested applicants can apply online for this scheme till the end of the yare of 2022 (last date).
The government’s Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY) 2022 will provide better and enhanced connectivity between panchayats and block headquarters. The primary focus of the scheme is on providing better transport facilities to the general public and employment opportunities for unemployed SC / ST / EBC people.
MGPY 2022 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana|
|Started By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Type of scheme||Subsidy scheme|
|Department||Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation|
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Phase 8th
Under the scheme, a grant is provided by the government to purchase a car. Applications for the eighth phase have started under this scheme by the Department of Transport, Government of Bihar. These applications will be made by 8 April 2022 (Last date). All the people of the state who want to get a subsidy on the purchase of vehicles can apply before 8 April 2022. Within 1 month of applying, beneficiaries will be verified and grants will be provided to them. Under the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, a maximum of 7 people will be provided the benefit of this scheme in one panchayat. Out of these 7 people, four persons belonging to SC and ST and three extremely backward castes will be eligible to receive subsidies.
Important dates of eighth phase
|Last date to apply||8 April 2022|
|Creation of priority list||10 April 2022|
|Block level meeting||12 April 2022|
|Subdivision level meeting||15 April 2022|
|Publication of list of selected people||15 April 2022|
|Objection invitation||15 April 2022 to 24 April 2022|
|Publication of final selection list||27 April 2022|
The publication of the final list on 27 April and the process of selection of beneficiaries selected by BDO from 27 to 30 April and the dedication of applications from 27 April and the amount of grant will be paid to the beneficiaries account within seven days of receipt of the application.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- proof of residence
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Proof of age
- driving license
- Educational qualification proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
CM Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022 Registartion
The entire process of purchasing subsidized vehicles by applying online for this scheme of the government is given below:
- First, you’ll have to visit the official website https://state.bihar.gov.in/transport
- After reaching the home page, scroll down and click on the link “Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana”
- Now a new page will open in front of you, click on the link “For Apply Online (8th Phase) – Click Here” given here.
- Here applicants can enter their phone number, password, e-mail address, driving license number and click on the “Register” button.
- Later, candidates can log in Bihar Chief Minister Gram Parivar Yojana to login, fill in your ID and password and click on the “log in” button
- After this, the online application form of Mukhyamantri Gram Yojana will open in front of you as given below.
- Finally, candidates can fill their documents correctly including name, address and all necessary details and click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Mukhya Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Check Application Status
Those who have applied for this scheme of the Government of Bihar can easily check the status of their application:
- To see the status of the application, first of all visit the official website
- Now the home page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link to the Transport Department.
- hare you have to click on the link of the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.
- Now you have to click on the given link “For Check, Your Application Status (8th Phase) Click here”.
- enter the information requested and you will be able to check the status of your application after login.