Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2022 | MMJKY Sambal Scholarship Courses List | मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन योजना | आवेदन ऑनलाइन | MMJKY Registration 2022 | Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan apply online
MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojna 2022 can fill the online registration form on the official scholarshipportal.mp.gov.in of the government and login to the student portal, see how Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojna apply online, track Sambal Scholarship Application Status, check courses list 2022 at Scholarship Portal 2.0 In this scheme of government, check complete information from here on how to check online registration letter, the status of Sambal scholarship application.
Under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, the Madhya Pradesh state government will give free admission to the children of the unorganized laborers of the state in government colleges so that the education of the children of poor families does not stop.
Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2022
MP Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Form 2022 are invited by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on the scholarship portal of the Government. The Madhya Pradesh government has started the application process of Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan Yojna (MMJKY) on MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0 at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. The objectives of this Sambal Scholarship Scheme, eligibility, benefits, registration/login process, course list, and application status can now be done online through the portal.
Under MP Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, all the students belonging to the poor section of the society i.e. the family of unorganized workers who want to take admission in the college at graduation and PG level can avail this Sambal Scholarship in any college and universities (private/government) in any You can take admission easily. Under the Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, students are provided assistance in taking college admission as per their choice.
Under the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) yojna, the tuition fee will be borne by the state government on the students getting admission in graduate/polytechnic diploma/ITI courses.
Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana|
|state name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||providing support to students|
|mode of registration||Online Apply|
Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojana Objective
Sambal Scholarship or Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Yojana of Madhya Pradesh Government are the main schemes of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 of the state. The main objective of this Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana of the government is to ensure effective implementation and disbursement of scholarships in the state. MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 promotes transparency in the applications and documents uploaded by the students apart from the smooth disbursement of scholarships directly into the account of the beneficiaries.
Due to this scheme of the government, benefits are being provided easily to the children of poor families of the state and so far the meritorious students have taken the benefit of this scheme.
MP Jankalyan Yojana Benefits
Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Education Promotion) Scheme for students whose parents are registered as unorganized workers in the Labor Department of the Government under the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, such students get admission in Graduation / Polytechnic Diploma / ITI courses Under this, the tuition fee will be borne by the state government. Under the MMJKY scheme, the admission fee in the form of expenditure fee for graduate/polytechnic diploma / ITI courses is the actual fee (excluding mess and fee and caution money) as prescribed by the Fee Regulatory Committee or MP Private University Regulatory Commission or Government of India / State Government. The payment of the same has been done, will be done by the government.
e Shram Card Bhatta 1000 Rupees scheme Registration 2022
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana Eligibility 2022
- If you are under rank 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) in JEE Mains exam for engineering, taking admission in government engineering college with full fees and taking admission in a non-government engineering college, 1.50 lakh or actual tuition Fee whichever is less.
- For medical studies, through NEET entrance examination, MBBS / BDS course of a medical / dental college of the central or state government or MBBS course of private medical located in Madhya Pradesh has been obtained. Candidates of Government of India institutions in which the state is obtained in MBBS course on the basis of examination conducted by them, will also be eligible.
- Have got admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) or examination conducted by yourself for the study of Law.
- On getting admission in the courses of graduation programs and integrated post graduation programs and dual degree courses (which includes bachelor’s degree with master’s degree) in all the universities / institutes of the Government of India, state government.
- On getting admission in all graduate and postgraduate courses conducted in all government and aided colleges/universities of the state government and postgraduate courses under higher education department, all diploma courses run in polytechnic colleges and ITI (considering Global Skill Park included).
- On getting admission in Government Medical College or Diploma/Degree and Certificate course of Paramedical Science run under it.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- 10th Passed Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Mark Sheet
- Admission Certificate from College/University
- birth proof
- caste certificate
Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Registration 2022
Here we are going to tell you the complete process of registration/login for Madhya Pradesh CM Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Step by Step, which all of you can follow:-
- Firstly visit the official scholarship portal 2.0 of the government at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx .
- Now you will reach the homepage of the portal.
- Here on the home page of the website, you have to scroll to reach the Online Schemes On The Portal section.
- After this, now you have to click on the Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan Yojna) link.
- Now the page of Sambal Scholarship for Chief Minister Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana will open in front of you to apply online.
- Here now you have to click on the “Register” link under the registration option present in the menu .
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, MP Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Form 2022 page will open in front of you.
- After this, here now all the applicants have to enter the asked details correctly.
- At last you have to enter “Check Form Validations” button to complete the process of filling Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Education Promotion) Scheme online registration form.
- Upon registration, you will be displayed your User ID and Password, which you should keep with you. So that you can login to the portal and fill the application form
CM Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Login
Once you have registered for the scheme on the portal, now you can easily log in to the portal with your login details, the complete process is given below which all of you can follow:-
- To login, first go to the MP Scholarship Portal
- Now go to the scheme section of the portal below on the website
- Here you have to click on Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana
- इसके बाद आपको योज
- After this you have to click on the “ Login ” link given in the menu section of the scheme .
- Accordingly, Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Login page will open as shown below:
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana Check Application Status
- To check the application status of Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana, visit the link given below http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- After that again select MMJKY under the scheme section
- After reaching the website again click on “ Know Your Application Status ” link present under “Registration” tab under Main Menu
- Now on this new page you have to fill some information like Applicant ID and Academic Year etc. Applicant ID you must have received after application
- मांगी गई जानकारी भर देने के बाद आपको “Show My Application” के बटन पर क्लिक करना होगा। इसके बाद, आवेदन की स्थिति आपके सामने दिखाई देगी।
- After filling the requested information, you have to click on the button of “ Show My Application ”. After this, the application status will appear in front of you.
CM Sambal Scholarship Check Courses List
- Visit the official website to check Sambal Scholarship Course List
- After this the home page of the website will come in front of you.
- Here now you have to click on the course link under the menu of the website.
- Now the page to see the list of courses will open in front of you.
- After this you have to choose your course type under the Course Type section
- After selecting the given option, you have to click on the “Search Course(s)” button.
- Accordingly, a list of courses will come in front of you, which you can all check.