Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2022 | MP Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Registration | Kaushalya Yojna (MMKY) | MMKSY Courses List | Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Skill Promotion Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (MMKSY) online applications are being invited on 2022, ssdm.mp.gov.in, see list of courses, eligibility criteria, course for MP Kaushal Vikas Yojana. MMKSY will increase the number of skilled youth by giving the youth of the state access to short-term demand-driven training courses in employable trades. Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a state government-funded scheme under which skill training programs for youth are to be conducted according to employment-oriented national standards.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2022
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched MP Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY) at mpskills.gov.in. The objective of the Chief Minister’s Skill Development Scheme is to provide free skill training to the youth of the state.
Through Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY), the government will improve the standard of living of the youth of the state and ensure a better standard of living of the youth. MMKSY is an integral part of the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development Mission (MPSSDM). The objective of this scheme is to provide skill training to at least 2.5 lakh youth per year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scheme through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Mission ssdm.mp.gov.in.
Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana aims to provide a ” skill set ” that is sufficient to make a person gainfully employed or self-employed. These schemes were launched with a target of 4,50,000 candidates in total. These schemes provide for skill up gradation and formation, vertical and horizontal mobility, and a framework for Accredited Pre-education (RPL).
CM Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Highlights
|Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
|3 Oct 2017
|CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan
|Providing employment training
According to national standards (under the National Skill Qualification Framework), skill enhancement training programs being conducted by various departments have to increase quality and employment opportunities in training by bringing certification, uniformity. And to conduct such training programs according to the demand, which is being met by traditional ITI It is not possible to do courses.
The main goal of the CM Skill Promotion Scheme 2022 is to help unemployed youth in Madhya Pradesh to develop skills and find employment. Under this scheme, the government will provide free education to help unemployed youth find employment. To make it easier for young people to find work. According to this scheme, technical training is provided on the basis of national and international parameters. This will be very useful for all those who are unemployed. This technical training is provided free of cost by the government.
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Features
The objective of the scheme is to provide skill training to the youth. Below are some of the main features of the scheme:
- This scheme will help in increasing employment opportunities in the state for the youth.
- Under the scheme, training will be imparted free of cost to about 2.5 lakh youth (both men and women) per year.
- The training period under the scheme will range from 15 days to 9 months (about 100 to 1200 hours) for various courses.
- Youngsters who have left their studies in the middle will have the opportunity to improve their skills and find any suitable job or job.
- All sections of the society including women, Naxalite youth will get free residential training opportunity.
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The candidate will be selected on their performance in each of the NSQF courses. But some eligibility criteria will be required as given below:
- This scheme is only for the youth
- Women or men over 15 years of age.
- For NSQF courses, minimum educational qualification is required under the courses prescribed by the Government of India.
- Applicant must have Aadhaar number
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh
Documents required for skill enhancement scheme
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Residence certificate
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (for reserved category youth only)
- Disability certificate (only for differently-abled youth)
List of courses of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
|Tractor Operator (3 months)
Micro Irrigation Technician
|Apparel Made Ups And Home Furnishing
|Swing Machine Operator (4 months)
Self Employed Tailor
|Taxi Driver (6 months)
Automotive Service Technician (Two and Three Wheeler)
|Manual Metal Arc Welding / Shielding Metal Arc Welder
Fitter – Electrical & Electronic Assembly
Fitter – Mechanical Assembly
CNC Operator Training (5 Months)
Bar Vendor and Steel Fixer
Construction Painter and Decorator
|Electronics & Hardware
|DTH Set Top Box Installation & Service Technician (2 months)
Field Technician- Computing & Peripheral
CCTV Installation Technician
Mobile Phone Hardware Repair Technician
Field Technician Home Appliance
|Pickle Making Technician
Gem, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician
|Furniture And Fittings
|Corporate Wooden Furniture
|Solar PV Installer (Suryamitra)
Solar PV Installer (Electrical)
Solar PV Installer (Civil)
|IT & ITES
|Domestic data entry operator
|Retail Trainee Associate
Retail Sales Associate
|Unarmed Security Guard
|Telecom tower technician
optical fiber technician
|Tourism and Hospitality
|Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Life Insurance Agent
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2022 registration
The complete procedure to apply online for MMKSY is given below on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Mission, which you can follow:
- First of all, the candidates have to go to the official website ssdm.mp.gov.in
- Now click on the ” Candidate Registration ” tab in the menu of the page
- On clicking on the link, a new page will open on the MPSSDEGB portal to validate the candidate
- Here applicants can enter mobile number, email id and then click on the “Verify” button.
- After this, enter and verify the OTP received on the registered mobile number. Then the Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY) online registration form will open in front of you.
- Applicants can fill this registration form using the Aadhaar number or VID, then click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next step of registration.
- Now candidates will get a Registration ID / User ID and Password. Now candidates can ‘login’ by entering their user ID and password and fill the online application form of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (MMKSY).