Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana apply online 2022 | MMKAY Scheme Status Check Online | Krishi Ashirwad Yojana registration 2022 | मुख्यमंत्री कृषि आशीर्वाद योजना
Jharkhand government has started Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad yojana 2022 (MMKAY) for the farmers. Under this investment support scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per acre to farmers for Kharif crops every year. In Jharkhand, about 22 lakh 76 thousand small and marginal farmers are going to benefit from this Mukhyamantri ashirwad yojana. The government keeps changing the guidelines of this scheme from time to time so that the benefits of the scheme can reach the farmers of the state in the right way.
Under the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana, the benefit of this scheme should be extended to about 35 lakh farmers, in which the purpose of sending assistance amount for buying seeds, fertilizers, agricultural equipment etc. directly in their account in DBT mode was kept.
Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2022 (MMKAY)
Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojna (MMKAY) is an ambitious scheme of the state government which aims to improve the financial condition of farmers and provide them timely investment support before the start of Kharif season. This scheme is related to the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s plan to double the income of farmers by the year 2022.
5000 per acre (maximum 5 acres) per year will be given to marginal and small farmers through DBT in their bank account. Rs 2250 crore was earmarked for this scheme for the financial year 2019-20. Under the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana (MMKAY) , the government will provide Rs 5,000 per acre to the farmers for crops. All such farmers whose land holding is less than 1 acre will get a minimum of Rs 5,000 every year.
[Fom] Udyam Registration 2022 MSME Registration Online
MMKAY Scheme Highlights
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana|
|Sponsored by||State Government|
|Launch By||CM Raghuvar Das|
|Beneficiary||small and marginal farmers|
|Helpline Numbers||Click here|
|Department||Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Cooperation Department|
Jharkhand MMKAY Scheme Benefits
This scheme of the state government is very important for the small farmers of the state, many benefits of this scheme are provided to the farmers, some of these important benefits are listed as follows:
- Under the scheme, an amount of ₹ 5000 will be provided in the account of each farmer.
- This scheme will benefit the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The amount of benefit of the scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmer in DBT mood.
- With this financial assistance, farmers will be able to meet their agricultural needs.
- The farmers who have less than 1 acre will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers having cultivable land up to 5 acres are also included in this scheme.
- To improve the economic condition of the farmers of the state, the government has conducted the MMKAY scheme.
Where can You use the amount received from MMKAY Scheme
This amount of the scheme is sent by the government to the account of farmers to meet their agricultural needs, so they can use this amount only to meet some important agricultural needs:
- purchase of seeds
- purchase of fertilizers
- labor and land preparation
- Farm Equipment Recruitment
- purchase of farm equipment
- Expenditure related to agriculture
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List 2022
The beneficiaries whose names have come in the Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana of the Raj government can check their names online in the list of Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana by visiting the official website through the internet sitting at home. Under this scheme of the Jharkhand government, every year an amount of ₹ 5000 for Kharif crop is directly transferred to the farmer’s account under Direct Benefit Transfer mode. Only the beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme.
Check Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Yojana List (Beneficiary Status) Online
Any interested candidates who want to check their name in the eligibility list of the scheme or want to check their beneficiary status, then its step by step process is given below, you can easily get the beneficiary details by following:
- Beneficiary official website of the first plan to status Czech mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in visit
- Now click on the “ Beneficiary /Farmer ” link under the “Search” button available in the navigation menu of the website
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link then you will reach the “Beneficiary Status (Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana)” page
- To check the status, you have to fill all the information asked here.
- First of all, you have to choose through which medium you want to check the status such as Aadhar Number and Account Number, you choose any one of these
- After this choose your district and then enter the Aadhaar number or account number whichever you have selected in the given box
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the “Search” button and after this complete information about whether your name is in the Beneficiary List or not will come in front of you.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Registration
If you are thinking of applying online in Mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana, then let us tell you that for the time being there is no process to apply online in this MMKAY of the government. The government has approved the application forms of this mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana at the gram panchayat level, so the government has only provided the link to check the Beneficiary Status on the official portal of the scheme, you cannot apply online from the official portal.
So there is no need for you to apply online in mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana 2021-22. Your name may have already been fed in the scheme by your gram panchayat, so you can check your name in the list through the process of checking beneficiary status. For more information, you can read the official guideline PDF of the scheme whose link is given above.
This MMKAY scheme has been started by the Jharkhand government with the objective of giving ₹ 5000 per acre over Kharif crop to the farmers of the state so that the income of the farmers can be increased.
This scheme is applicable in the entire state of Jharkhand, whose benefit is being given to small and marginal farmers.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to such small and marginal farmers who have land up to 5 acres.
The official website of the scheme is mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in
Source: CSC PORTAL