Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Registration Form is being invited by the Government of Odisha on the official website of the government apicol.nic.in and through this portal people of the state can also check Beneficiary Status, setting up agricultural companies. Check all the guidelines of MKUY Scheme from here for getting agricultural grant on farmer loans up to Rs.50 lakhs
Chief Minister Krushi Udyog Yojana | Chief Minister Yojana | apicol nic in | mkuy apply online 2020 | mkuy guidelines | Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana Odisha | MKUY Scheme | CM Krishi Udyog Yojana
This Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana was launched by the Odisha State Government on 17 May 2018. It will encourage the use of new tools and equipment in agriculture and realize the ” dual farmer income ” approach by 2022.
Chief Minister Krushi Udyog Yojana (MKUY) 2020
Government of Odisha is inviting online registration form for Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana at apicol.nic.in. In this MKUY SCheme 2020, the government will provide subsidy on loans to farmers up to Rs 50 lakh to encourage the establishment of new agricultural industries.
Individual / Group can apply by visiting the official website by filling the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Online Registration Form. Apart from this, MKUY guidelines, beneficiary status and complete details of the scheme can be obtained through the portal
This agriculture scheme in Odisha will result in betterment of farming and agriculture in the state and the process of taking loans will be simplified.
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020 will enable farmers to avail loans in a hassle-free manner through the website www.apicol.nic.in . The state government has also launched Mukhiya Abhinav Krishi Krishi Yojana Samman Yojana to provide rewards to farmers.
Now farmers can register themselves, submit applications and even make online payment for MKUY Scheme. These new schemes will generate additional income for the farmers and create new employment opportunities.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Registration
If any of you want to apply for agriculture scheme of Odisha Government, then the complete information about applying for the step by step in the scheme is given below, which you can follow:
- To apply for MKUY Scheme, first of all visit the official website http://www.apicol.nic.in/ .
- Now click on the “Registration” link under the “Beneficiary Master” section available in the menu of the home page of the website.
- Read the necessary conditions on the new page and then click on the “Registration” button or directly click on the link given below http://www.apicol.nic.in/Registration/Registration
- Now another new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked that you have filled the registration form earlier (Have you attempted / completed registration?) If you are going to do a new registration, then put a check mark on the “NO” option.
- Now you will reach the registration page, here you have to select whether you are registering for yourself or for a group (Group), so you choose your applicant type here.
Note – Pleaseselect Applicant Type carefully. You will not be able to change it after the reference number arrives.
- Now you will have to fill the Farmer ID (Aadhaar number) in the next box, after providing the appropriate information, the registration form will open and come in front of you, in which you will have to fill every information sought, after which the form based on the guidelines given in the form Submit
List of documents for MKUY Scheme I application
If you want to register to get agricultural subsidy on farmer loans under Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana, then you have to have some important documents. We have given here the list of all the necessary documents which you can prepare and keep in advance. :
- Passport size photo of the applicant (maximum 50KB)
- Identity proof (Voter ID / Aadhaar number) (Maximum 400KB)
- Applicant’s signature (maximum 50KB)
- Land record / lease document (more than 15 years) (where the account number / plot number is reflected). (Max 950KB)
- Bank Consent Letter (Optional) (Maximum 500KB .pdf format)
If a person wants to take advantage of the Orissa State Government’s Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana or is thinking to apply, then the government has issued some important guidelines for all these agricultural loan granting persons.
The applicant must first know the guidelines of the scheme, otherwise he may face many problems while applying. Some of the main guidelines under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana are given below.
- For registration, it is mandatory to have the farmer ID, Aadhaar number and mobile number. The farmer will be eligible to apply in the Chief Minister Agricultural Industry Scheme.
- All fields marked with Registration Form I (*) are mandatory for obtaining agricultural loan subsidy.
- Only those applicants who have completed registration are eligible to fill the DPR.
- Reference number, farmer ID, and Aadhaar number are mandatory for DPR.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- Only those applicants who have completed DPR are eligible for online payment of ₹ 10000 as security amount.
- Security amount of Rs 10000 is refundable.
Check Beneficiary Status Of Chief Minister Krushi Udyog Yojana
Here is the complete procedure to check the status of the beneficiary Odisha Chief Minister Agriculture Industry Scheme:
- To check the Beneficiary Status of MKUY Scheme visit the link given below: http://www.apicol.nic.in/GoAhead/CheckBeneficiaryStatus
- Now a new page for Beneficiary Status will be opened in front of you, through which you can check the status of the beneficiary.
- Here the applicant can enter the reference number, voter ID card number, aadhaar number and click on the “Submit” button to check the status of the beneficiary.
Guidelines of Chief Minister Agricultural Industry Scheme
- The government intends to assist companies/firms/units for the development and monitoring of industries based on agriculture, horticulture, and food processing.
- All interested candidates have to register online at www.apicol.nic.in and submit the application form.
- The government will provide financial assistance in an expeditious (fast forward) manner to establish agri-industries.
- After the establishment of agricultural industries, APICOL and NIC will continuously monitor the overall progress of the industries.
- Since all application filling and management processes will be done through the portal, the owners of the industries should not worry about the waste of time.
- The state government will provide grants to agricultural industries under the Chief Minister Agro Industries Scheme 2020.
- Educated youth will be encouraged to set up new manufacturing units for agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal resource development, and food processing sector and can avail subsidy up to Rs 50 lakh.
- All transactions from entrepreneurs’ bank accounts will be done through a secure and secure payment gateway.
For complete MKUY guidelines, click on the link below
Benefits of CM Krishi Udyog Yojana
Both these schemes will result in the development of agriculture and agricultural laborers. Under Mukhyamantri Abhinav Krishi Yantrapati Samman Yojana, the government will select 101 farmers (from 11 states and 90 districts). The top 3 farmers will get Rs 2 lakh, Rs 1.5 lakh and Rs 1 lakh, while all other farmers will get Rs 15,000.
All farmers who implement innovative tools and equipment will be honored and can set up their own manufacturing units or company and will register them under the Startup Odisha initiative.
Thus the scheme will allow innovators to receive monthly support of Rs 20,000 per month. Apart from this, if any farmer wants to improve his tools and equipment, the government will be provided assistance of up to Rs 15 lakh.