mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana registration 2022 | Tirth Yatra Yojana Application Status | edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Tirth Yatra registartion | Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme | मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ यात्रा योजना आवेदन फॉर्म
India is a religious country, and the importance of visiting temples cannot be underestimated. The government recently announced a new initiative for pilgrimage in Delhi. This initiative will not only provide an opportunity to the people to experience the spiritual benefits of these places but will also contribute to the tourism industry. Delhi Government has implemented this Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana in the entire Union Territory. The government of Delhi has implemented this free pilgrimage scheme for those senior citizens who cannot travel on their own, so this initiative is very beneficial for such people. Will have to check this Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Registration process from here.
Delhi tirth yatra yojana 2022
Delhi Government is inviting online applications for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana 2022 on the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Scheme, the state government is providing free pilgrimage darshan to the senior citizens of the state.
Any citizen of the National Capital Region who is 60 years of age or above can avail the scheme by applying to CM Tirth Yatra Yojana, with each passenger having an attendant of 21 years of age or above. Till now this pilgrimage scheme of the government was stalled due to COVID-19, but now it is being started again. All expenses related to travel, food, and accommodation under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana are borne by the Delhi government.
We will share here with you the complete information about the process of filling Delhi tirth yatra yojana 2022 online application form. In this article, we will tell you about the complete process of online registration, check status, list, eligibility criteria, etc.
CM tirth yatra yojana Highlights
Delhi tirth yatra scheme Highlights
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launch Date||1 January 2018|
|Objective||making older citizens a pilgrimage|
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Dwarkadhish-Nageshwar-Somnath-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Rameshwaram-Madurai-Delhi 8 days
- Delhi-Ujjain-Omkareshwar-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Tirupati Balaji-Delhi 7 days
- Delhi- Jagannath Puri-Konark-Bhubaneswar-Delhi 7 days
- Delhi-Ajmer-Pushkar-Nathdwara-Haldighati-Udaipur-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Haridwar-Rishikesh-Neelkanth-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Shirdi-Shani Shinglapur-Triyambakeshwar-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Bodh Gaya-Sarnath-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Ayodhya-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Vailankanni Church-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Kartarpur Sahib Corridor-Delhi 4 days
During the journey, these facilities will be available
The government will provide free accommodations, food, boarding, lodging, and other arrangements for elderly passengers. The government will also provide an attendant over the age of 21 years for every elderly passenger. If you want to take advantage of all these facilities, then you can apply under the scheme. The government will provide free pilgrimage to 77,000 senior citizens.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The scheme benefits people above 60 years of age by offering them free travel on 15 routes. The government’s expenditure on this scheme is about Rs 81.45 crore, which will be spent by 2021-22. According to government officials, around 38,000 senior citizens have been benefitted so far. This scheme of the government is to promote tourism in the state. By taking advantage, you can do pilgrimage for free.
Eligibility criteria Of Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 60 years.
- All selected Senior Citizens can take a helper of 21 years or more along with them.
- Delhi government will bear the entire cost of senior citizens as well as their assistants.
- Government officials, employees and leaders cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, you can take advantage of this free travel scheme only once.
- All selected pilgrims will also get an insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh.
- The government will use air-conditioned (AC) buses and trains for travel. Even the arrangements for food and snacks will be made by the state government.
- The concerned officials will verify that the selected beneficiary is from Delhi and other information given by him is correct.
- In case the applicant will not be able to undertake the pilgrimage, he/she will have to give notice by 07 days prior to the date of the yatra otherwise, he/she will not be eligible to apply again under this scheme.
- Passengers will be solely responsible for their jewelery and belongings during the journey.
- Passengers will not be allowed to take or use any inflammable substance or alcohol or any intoxicant.
- The Government or the Pilgrimage Development Committee will not be responsible for any accident or mishap during the Yatra.
Any person who wants to take advantage of this scheme of the government and want to apply online in this scheme, they should have the following documents.
- Residence proof
- Aadhar Card
- address proof
- identity proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- email id
- mobile number
- self declaration
Mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana registration 2022
The complete procedure to apply online for Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana / Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra yojana 2022 is given below which you all can follow:
- Firstly visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After that candidates have to click on “ New User ” link under the section ‘ CITIZEN’S CORNER’.
- Now a registration form will appear in front of you
- You have to fill all the information asked here.
- You can use your Aadhar card or ID card to do citizen registration.
- After this you have to type the document number and after that click on continue button.
- As soon as you click on the given button, the CITIZEN Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Here candidates can fill the complete details accurately to complete the Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana registration process.
- After completion of Delhi CM Teerth Yatra Yojana registration process, candidates can login to their accounts
- As soon as you login to the Delhi edistrict portal, you can now fill the Mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana form.
Delhi tirth yatra yojana Track Status
If you have applied in this scheme of the Delhi Government and now you want to get the status of your application, then now you can easily check your Application Form Status online, the complete process is given below:
- First of all go to delhi e district portal.
- Now the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- After that you have to go to G2C Services section.
- Here you have to click on Track your Application link.
- After this, you have to fill the requested information in the given form.
- Finally, you have to click on the ‘Search’ button to see the status of your form.
- Now the status of your form will appear in front of you.
Read In Hindi: Click here