Bihar Government’s Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension yojana (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना) Complete information check here, CM Vridhjan Pension yojana Bihar Application Form Online मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार ऑनलाइन आवेदन / Apply Online 2021 | Bihar Old age Pansion Scheme
The Bihar government has introduced mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana (MVPY) for all older people above 60 years of age. This Universal Old Age Pension Scheme (Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana) has been implemented from April 2019. Under this Bihar Chief Minister’s Pension Scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 400 to all eligible senior citizens.
The objective of this Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2020-21 is to make all senior citizens self-sufficient and enable them to live a life of honor. There will be no caste, religion or community barrier to avail the universal old age pension scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana (MVPY)
The Bihar state government started the mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana (MVPY) in April 2019 to ensure that people above 60 years of age get a monthly pension of Rs 400. To avail the Universal Old Age Pension Scheme (Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna), candidates have to apply online in the scheme and then they will be able to take advantage of the scheme
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar government’s Social Welfare Department started to provide pension to the state of elderly persons went to the government of the CM Senior Citizens Pension Scheme (Mvipiwai) to Online application forms are being accepted on the official website sspmis.bihar.gov.in
How to apply in Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2020
Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana If you want to apply, you can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme, the complete procedure of how to apply in the scheme is given below, which you can follow:
- To apply, first visit the official website of Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme http://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/HomePage
- After reaching the home page of the website, you will see a link on the home page itself “Click here to apply”. Click on that link or you will see a link in the manual of the website “Register for MVPY” Click on it.
- Now the Aadhaar verification page will open in front of you, here you have to load all the information sought such as your district, block, voter number (EPIC No.) your name (of Aadhaar card and identity card), and then your Aadhaar Enter number and date of birth
- After filling all the information asked in the Aadhaar verification form correctly, now you have to click on the “Validate Aadhar (Verify Aadhaar)” button, keeping in mind that the information filled should be correct otherwise the Aadhaar verification will not be completed.
- As soon as your Aadhaar verification is complete, the MVPY Registration Form will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- After this, now some information will already be filled in your form under Aadhaar and you have to fill the remaining information correctly, after that you have to upload the necessary documents.
- After uploading all the required documents, now you have to click on the “Submit Application Details” button at the end of the form and submit them
- As soon as you submit the form, the Preview of your form will open in front of you, here you can check if there is any mistake in your form, if there is a mistake then you can edit it again.
- After double-checking the application form, now if you feel that there is no mistake in the form, then you should note your application form as “Final Submit”. Once you submit the final form, then you can submit the form Won’t be able to edit again
- As soon as you submit the final form, you will have a Beneficiary ID, so that you can check the status of your form later, you have to print the receipts or save it in your computer so that later if needed You can use it
Bihar Vridhjan Pension yojana details
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana|
|Started by||Cm Nitish Kumar|
|Launch date||April 1, 2019|
|Scheme type||pension scheme|
|Beneficiary||Vridhjan above 60 years of age|
|The department||Social Welfare Department Government of Bihar|
|Tollfree Number||1800 345 6262|
|Aadhar Consent Form||Download PDF|
Scheme Eligibility criteria
If any person of the state wants to apply for the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme of the Government of Bihar, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- All senior citizens above 60 years of age are eligible for Universal Old Age Pension Scheme in Bihar.
- All senior citizens who have retired from government services are not eligible.
- Senior citizens of any caste, community and religion in Bihar are eligible for the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme.
Those who apply online in the scheme will have to upload some important necessary documents along with the form, the complete list of all the necessary documents for the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Consent Form
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Note: You can download the Aadhar Consent Form from the official website or you will find a link in the highlight of the scheme above, by clicking on it you can download the Aadhar Consent Document and after printing it, you will have to fill it and apply online Must be uploaded in the form
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana of Bihar Government will be given to persons above 60 years of age
- Pension amount ranging from ₹ 400 to ₹ 500 will be provided to the people of the state under this government pension scheme.
- Those in the state who are between 60 and 80 years old will get ₹ 400 and those who are above the age of 80 years will be provided pension assistance of ₹ 500.
- Under the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme, the pension amount will continue to be available to the person till the last moments of his life.
- Assistance provided under this pension scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.